Fever III

U & I
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seunghyun had raced past the other kids playing in the school park searching for Jiyong but now that he had found him, he stopped short. Jiyong was in the sandbox, as Seunghyun knew he would be. He was, however, not alone. He was with Soohyuk.

Seunghyun hated Soohyuk. He had hated him since the day he had come into his life, three months ago. Well, if he was being honest, he hadn't hated Soohyuk much at first. The hatred had come when he had made friends with Jiyong.

Much to his annoyance, Jiyong seemed to genuinely like Soohyuk. Even now, as Seunghyun watched, he was laughing at something Soohyuk was saying to him. He had abandoned his half-built sand structure (it looked like Jiyong's stuffed toy dragon to Seunghyun) and was watching enraptured as Soohyuk proceeded to imitate what looked like a half-crazed gorilla.

Jiyong never abandoned his sand buildings for Seunghyun. An icy shard of jealousy streaked through Seunghyun and he dropped the shiny rock he had run all the way here to show Jiyong. He proceeded to stomp over to the two boys and pushed Soohyuk into Jiyong's sand structure, causing it to topple over into nothing, and both boys to cry out in alarm. He heard Jiyong call his name, voice sounding pissed off, but Seunghyun turned his back on both of them and ran away.

By the time he had come home from school, he had cooled down. By the time he had changed and had his afternoon meal, he had started to regret his actions, if only because he remembered how upset Jiyong had looked. Jiyong was definitely mad at him now. He probably would not even want to play with Seunghyun today. Seunghyun hadn't even been able to show Jiyong the shiny stone that he had found.

Worse, Jiyong must have helped Soohyuk up, and Soohyuk must have beamed at Jiyong like he does sometimes. He

Please log in to read the full chapter