Date

U & I
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seunghyun groaned when Jiyong pulled him along to the next attraction at the fair. They’d been to every ride on the whole fairground: the bumper cars where he thought he’d hurt his neck and the chairoplane where he’d rather close his eyes. He wasn’t afraid of heights, but not being in control just wasn’t his favorite thing and those wobbly chairs swung here and there. He’d done it anyway. Jiyong loved it, so he’d gone through with it.

They’ve been to the shooting gallery where Seunghyun had spent a lot of money to get a giant orange plush cat for Jiyong, who had first hugged the cat and then him, so it was worth every penny.

They must have looked ridiculous, waiting for their turn on the big wheel; Jiyong clutching the cat with one arm, staring up at the wheel, excitement showing on his face and him, trying to be cool, standing as close as possible without it being obvious, sneaking glances at Jiyong.

When Jiyong grabbed his hand when the wheel stopped with their gondola at the top, Seunghyun didn’t let go. Not when they dismounted later, not when they got some candy apples and not when they went for a lemonade.

He held on to Jiyong’s hand as they watched the fireworks that marked the end of the fair and while he walked him home.

“That was a wonderful evening.” They had reached Jiyong’s house and stood on the front porch, reluctant to say good-night.

“Glad you liked it.” Was it too early to kiss Jiyong? This was their first d

Please log in to read the full chapter