24 - Nemesis

The Liar(s)

24 - NEMESIS

Writer’s POV

“Fany-ah, are you alright?” Kyuhyun asks the girl who is just staring at her lunch.

“Stephanie Hwang Miyoung…” Kyuhyun waves in front of Tiffany’s face.

“Ah neh neh? So, who wins in the end?” Finally, Tiffany comes back from her daydreaming and she blurts out a question.

“Who wins what?” Kyuhyun of course is curious.

“Neh? Ah! Aniyo… nothing, sorry. I was just confused, keke.” Tiffany makes an excuse. Actually, she was just thinking about the last time she had her lunch with Siwon just right now. That time, Siwon told her a story about his favorite basketball match. Siwon loves basketball for your information. She is completely screwed. After all, she can’t forget Choi Siwon but she’s afraid to admit that in the same time.

“Let’s eat the lunch now. Keke.” Tiffany forces a smile and starts eating her lunch.

“I’ve eaten it actually but it seems like you’re out of this place.” Kyuhyun responds but Tiffany doesn’t give any reply. She’s afraid that Kyuhyun will notice about her difficulties in trying to support Kyuhyun by staying away from Siwon. She’s afraid to disappoint Kyuhyun but every single day, she actually makes it more obvious. Kyuhyun indeed notices the uneasiness from her.

“Are you sure you’re alright Fany-ah?”

“Uh-huh…” Tiffany nods while keep eating.

“But… I don’t know, I hope it’s just my feelings though… You look gloomy everytime we’re hanging out like this… I…”

“Yah!!!” Tiffany cuts Kyuhyun.

“I’m alright Cho Kyuhyun. Besides, it’s not the time to worry about me, isn’t it?! We should worry about your condition more. Right?” Again, she forces a smile but Kyuhyun isn’t that stupid. Kyuhyun knows he is torturing her but still, he needs her there. He doesn’t know until when he can survive to see Tiffany being like this.

“How about the charity? Is it going well?” After minutes of silence, Kyuhyun brings out another topic to talk to. It’s sensitive actually because it’s related to Choi Siwon and Kyuhyun knows it for sure. He does that on purpose.

“Neh, no problem. Everything is settled.” Tiffany doesn’t even face Kyuhyun while replying.

“But I heard he pulled out from the project. Is that true?” Kyuhyun finally puts Siwon on the surface.

“He? Who? Ahhh… do you mean Choi Siwon?” Kyuhyun nods upon hearing Tiffany’s confirmation. This time, Tiffany faces Kyuhyun with a curious expression.

“Yes, he is. What’s wrong with him? I mean, why did he pull out in such critical times?” Kyuhyun asks Tiffany. Partly, he knows that he contributes to Siwon’s decision. But, he wants to relieve himself and he doesn’t want to feel guilty actually so he asks the question. He wants to deny this feeling.

“He said that he is getting busier and busier with his schedule apart from the musical and lectures so yeah… he sacrifices this charity project in the end.” Tiffany helplessly answers and feeds herself.

“So that’s it. Because he’s been busier neh?! I’m afraid that it’s actually because of me Fany-ah.”

“You? Why you?” Tiffany doesn’t think that Kyuhyun will prolong this matter actually.

“Well you know, I kinda told you that I hate it when I see you with Choi Siwon, that I’m jealous and… yeah… because I love you so… I’m afraid that you’re avoiding him and… he pulls out as the result.” Kyuhyun finishes it with so many pauses between each sentence. He makes a fake cough everytime he pauses to make it look natural. He’s afraid that he may hurt Tiffany with his words. He actually knows that all of what he said just right now is the truth. He knows that Tiffany must be avoiding Siwon for him and that’s why Siwon gets annoyed and pulls himself out from the project.

“No… of course no. I don’t need to avoid him because we aren’t in such relationship to begin with. We were getting closer because he saved me the other day and helped me with a lot of things but right now… I’m not even living in his apartment so yeah… naturally… we’re just staying away from each other like we used to be. Keke.” Another forced-smile is created in Tiffany’s face.

“Ahh… I see.” Kyuhyun continues eating while keep thinking deeply about it.

Based on how nervous Tiffany while answering and Siwon’s decision to leave the charity project, Kyuhyun makes two premises and one conclusion.

The first premise is Tiffany, realizing it or not, has fallen in love with Siwon. It’s very clear to see that she doesn’t smile heartily whenever she’s around with Kyuhyun. They’re not officially a couple right now because Tiffany said to Kyuhyun that she needs to adjust at first for it’s too sudden. However, even when they’re not officially a couple, they’ll spend mosf of their times together and Kyuhyun can notice that Tiffany doesn’t enjoy it a bit. It’s obvious that Tiffany is thinking about other thing and this other thing is Siwon.

The second premise is Siwon must be in love with Tiffany. Jealousy must take over him as he leaves the project. It’s not that their relationship is getting worse though because they are getting better to your surprise. At least, Kyuhyun isn’t being annoying to Siwon anymore. They greet each other in a friendly way but Kyuhyun doesn’t fail to notice how Siwon being unconvenient when Tiffany is around. Kyuhyun once witnessed how Tiffany actually tried to avoid Siwon and that pissed him off. Siwon just gave Kyuhyun a signal actually, a signal that Siwon has given up. Probably, Siwon pulls out because he doesn’t want to see Tiffany again privately so he can easily forget her.

And so, the conclusion is… they are loving each other which really breaks Kyuhyun’s heart.

As much as he wants to deny the guilty feelings, he just become more and more burdened actually. His heart is really aching right now.

“How can I stand in their way like this? Am I even a human to do this to them?” He asks himself while little tears can be seen in the corner of his eyes and Tiffany notices that.

“Yah, Kyuhyun-ah, what’s wrong? Are you crying?”

“Aniyo… it’s just some dust, keke. By the way, I can help you with the charity if you need more people.”

“It’s ok. Never mind Kyu… I’m still optimistic. Besides, you should take a good care of your health from now on.”

“But it’s not like I’m going to die next month though… I want to help you… really…”

“Kyuhyun-ah… please… don’t talk about death right now. It’s bringing my mood down. You… I mean we… we should hope for the good things to happen right?! After the musical, you should really start the therapy. And about the charity, I insist… you don’t need to join. Ok?”

Suddenly, the atmosphere is heated just because of that “die” word.

“But I’m going to die sooner or later… It’s uncarable Fany-ah. Even if I take the therapy, it won’t help me a lot… It won’t.”

“I really hate it when you talk about death already… come on! Why are you so calm talking about death? Why? I just really want to support you. I want you to believe that no matter how small the chance is, you still have your hope to be alive Kyu… Please, consider my feelings. And I wonder, have you told your parents?” Tiffany is frustrated by the sudden talking about death.

Kyuhyun who has been holding his guilty seems can’t hold it any longer. Tiffany stares at him, waiting for an answer while he is facing down. He can’t bear it anymore. He knows it’s cruel but suddenly he stands up.

“No, I haven’t told them. And now I understand…”

“Understand what? Why are you standing up? Are we leaving?” Tiffany is curious.

“No, we’re not leaving. I’m leaving Fany-ah because I understand that you just pity me this whole time. Of course you want me to receive the therapy, you want me to be cured so you don’t need to stay with me anymore right?! That makes sense. Sorry to burden you.”

And Kyuhyun takes his leave without even waiting for Tiffany’s reply. Well, Tiffany can’t even realize that Kyuhyun isn’t there anymore. She’s too shocked by Kyuhyun’s words that she’s spacing out, pondering about what Kyuhyun just said to her.

She is now alone there. She is left. She’s all by herself again. She’s really hurting that tears can’t even come out anymore. So she just turns her head down, closes her eyes, and cries inside her heart.

And somewhere… in a very big mansion, Yoona is starting to recollect her consciousness. Yoona slowly opens her eyes. She finally gets control of herself again.

It feels comfortable though as she is rubbing her eyes. She knows now that she is on a bed, and a really comfortable one. She barely got sleep last night because she was thinking a lot about meeting Eunhyuk. As she is trying to remember what happened before to answer why she is here, she notices that missing guy.

Eunhyuk is in the same room. Yoona gets up, sitting on the bed, observing the other sleeping figure.

Eunhyuk is sleeping on the big couch.

Seeing Eunhyuk in front of her, Yoona quickly neglects all the other thoughts. She gets off from the bed. She can only think about Eunhyuk. She doesn’t even care about why she is here. She doesn’t even try to recall what happened before as if she is already in the right place, the place where she wans to be. She walks slowly to the brown couch. Once she’s in front of the couch, she kneels down with both of her knees so she can get a better view of the missing guy.

Lucky enough for Yoona, Eunhyuk is sleeping with his face facing the ceiling of the room.

Without a warning, her tears already fall from her eyes. It’s not sadness though, at least for now. It’s the tears of being relieved to say the least, tears of happiness.

Now that Yoona finds herself caressing Eunhyuk’s hair. It feels so smooth.

The sensation of being touched by Yoona’s hand makes Eunhyuk moving. He turns his whole body to Yoona’s direction, still sleeping peacefully. Looking at his face right now, Yoona won’t ever believe if this person is a mafia. Eunhyuk looks so innocent while sleeping. Everyone does look innocent when they are sleeping.

Eunhyuk faces Yoona now, eyes are closed. Yoona wipes her tears when she notices that there are tears coming out from Eunhyuk’s eyes.

“Eh? Is he crying?” Yoona asks herself.

Then, she wipes the falling tears from Eunhyuk’s face.

Yoona can see that Eunhyuk’s eyes are both swollen. The tears are actually the remains from when he cried before going to his dreamland on this couch. When he brought Yoona in to his bedroom, he spent almost two hours only to cry while seeing Yoona.

Yoona can hear the sound of his breathing. She wants to talk about many things but she doesn’t have the heart to wake him up. He looks somehow tired.

Yoona ends up sitting on the wooden floor in that bedroom, in front of Eunhyuk. She only stares at him sleeping. She wants to enjoy the moment.

“Sorry…”

Suddenly, Eunhyuk mumbles when Yoona doesn’t even know how long she is just staring at Eunhyuk already.

“Neh?” Yoona curiously asks but then she realizes that it is just sleeptalking.

“Why are you saying sorry even in your dream? I wonder why you are always feeling sorry.” Yoona smilingly grumbles.

“I’m sorry…” is the next words from Eunhyuk.

Yoona can only smile again.

“Is he having a nightmare?” Yoona thinks and then she spontaneously holds one of Eunhyuk’s hands as if she wants to comfort him. Yoona holds it tighter when she finds that Eunhyuk is starting to sweat but she just unintentionally wakes him up by tightening her hold.

Eunhyuk is dreaming. He is holding a gun. He is ready to shoot Donghae who is in front of him. “Sorry”, he says then followed by “I’m sorry.” before slowly pulling the trigger and then “Dorrr!!!”. He shoots him in the forehead and Donghae just died like that, dropping down on the ground. Eunhyuk feels terrible, he feels guilty. He cries loudly. He kneels down and lifts Donghae’s body on his lap. He throws his gun. He shakes Donghae’s body. He calls his name but he can’t produce any sound like something blocking his throat. He regrets killing Donghae but he can’t change the fact. Suddenly, there is someone taking his gun. That someone is Yoona. He calls her name but again, his voice won’t come out. Yoona slowly walks and now she is in front of Eunhyuk. Yoona faces down and her eyes meet Eunhyuk’s. Eunhyuk can see that there is no expression that can be read from Yoona’s face. Finally, Yoona holds up the gun in front of Eunhyuk’s forehead. Eunhyuk is stiffened. He is too shocked that he can’t do anything. Yoona slowly pulls the trigger and then “Dorrr!!!”.

Right at that moment, Eunhyuk can feel someone is holding his hand and it is tightened, forcing him to wake up in fear and anxiety. He wakes up from that bad dream. He suddenly gets up and sits. His breath is so heavy. He is sweating a lot. There’s no sound actually. He doesn’t say anything when he suddenly gets up.

Yoona is still holding Eunhyuk’s hand.

And after some time, Eunhyuk finally comes back to the reality. He finally manages to calm himself and realizes that he is just dreaming about something bad. He notices that his hand is being hold. He is startled when he knows that Yoona is holding his hand. He is blushing as usual. His cheeks go red in seconds and he nervously stands up causing Yoona to stand up as well to adjust her position.

Eunhyuk pulls his hand off from Yoona’s.

“Y-you ar-are awake…” He says, trembling again.

“Neh.” Yoona replies and suddenly she remembers that she still has no clues about why she is here with Eunhyuk.

“Oppa… where are we? What happened?”

Yoona asks but only to get “Ehhh?” from Eunhyuk.

“I came to the Seoul Tower this morning. I received a text message from an unknown number and I… I thought it was from you. I thought it was you who asked to come to the Seoul Tower so I did… but then…” Yoona tries to recall while Eunhyuk is staying still.

“Then… Donghae-sunbae suddenly called me… He said it wasn’t you and…”

“…”

“And he told me that I should run… He shouted. I didn’t know why. He sounded so worry.”

Yoona is like trying to solve a puzzle.

“And… ahhh… I remember, suddenly someone covers my nose from my back and then I woke up in here.”

“Yoo-na…” Eunhyuk mumbles, trying to explain. Unfortunately, Yoona cuts him right way.

“I remember that the person is wearing a wristwatch. A silver one… an analog wristwatch…” Yoona once again tries to recall something that she noticed from the person who “kidnapped” her. As she is trying to explain about the wristwatch, her eyes finally catch the said wristwatch, being worn on Eunhyuk’s hand, the other hand that she didn’t hold before.

Yoona’s eyes are fixed on that wristwatch. She almost gasps but she doesn’t. She is speechless while Eunhyuk knows that he doesn’t need to explain anymore right now.

“It was you…” Said Yoona, lifting her head and facing Eunhyuk. Her eyes get teary already while Eunhyuk can only show an apologetic expression.

“Yoo-Yoo-na-yah, sorry…” Eunhyuk apologizes.

“…”

Yoona doesn’t reply. She’s really out of words. She is too confused now but she finally speaks.

“What does it mean oppa?”

“…”

This time, Eunhyuk is the one going speechless. Apparently, he is still not ready to tell everything.

“Why did you do that to me?”

“…” Eunhyuk can’t respond again.

“Aren’t y-you hungry? It’s lunch t-time al-already. I’ll take y-your lunch f-for you, o-ok?!” is what Eunhyuk tell her in the end. He is walking to the door of his bedroom, planning to go out to avoid the topic and take the lunch for Yoona at the same time.

Yoona can only remain silent when Eunhyuk walk through her. Their backs are facing each other right now and before Eunhyuk opens the door, he apologizes again.

“S-Sorry.”

“Sorry??? Again…? Did you only learn this word from school?” Yoona exclaims. She is indeed annoyed.

“Why am I always the one who doesn’t understand a thing?” She exclaims again.

“You said you wanted me to wait but you never told me what exactly you did. You suddenly disappeared and even Donghae-sunbae didn’t know where you are. Then… you called me that night but you didn’t even speak a word. And now… I guess it’s your home but what is exactly happening here?! I never know oppa! Please… explain to me.” Yoona explodes in frustration. She can’t hold it any longer but then another apologize is coming from Eunhyuk.

“At le-least… I lear-learned h-how to apologize f-from sc-school.” Then, Eunhyuk opens the door but before he closes it again, Yoona speaks again.

“No wonder you always miss-spell my name… it’s Yoon-A oppa… not Yoo-Na.” Yoona cries when Eunhyuk closes the door in pain.

On the other side of Seoul city, Yuri is in her apartment. She just finished printing the last set of Jessica’s photos from her stalking habbit.

She is putting the photo one by one into an album, the compilation of her collection.

“So long… till we meet again.” She says then kisses the album when she finishes putting all the photos inside.

It’s her goodbye sign because she plans to secretly send the album to Jessica.

While at the other corner of this city, Jessica is enjoying her lunch… not alone this time. She is accompanied by her stepsister and her boyfriend, Krystal and Jino.

“Unnie… you look tired than usual. Is it because the internship?”

“Hmmm… maybe.” Jessica replies.

“Shouldn’t you be happy instead of getting tired then?” Krystal asks once again.

“What do you mean Soojung-ah?”

“Didn’t you tell me that your boss is that Lee Donghae-sshi? Don’t you love him? You must be happy to work with someone you love right?! Or don’t tell me… did he hurt you or overwork you?”

“Yahhh… you’re going too far. Keke… besides, I’m ok. My face is always like this. I’m sleepy actually so yeah… maybe that’s why you think I look tired.”

“Neh neh… Jessica-noona’s face is always like that. It’s always scary. Keke. Hahahaha.” Jino suddenly continues the conversation but it looks like only Jino that laughs. Jessica gives a deep glare while Krystal raises her eyebrows.

“Eh… I’m just kidding… keke.” Jino realizes that his joke is too offensive and he nervously apologizes but he fails to notice that these sisters are always playful together.

“Good for you then because you just saved your life, hahahaha.” Jessica laughs and Krystal follows after that. Jino doesn’t really understand what is going on so he just laughs along with them.

Back to Yoona and Eunhyuk.

Yoona is sitting on the edge of the bed right now. She stops crying already. She feels like she is so lost, like she doesn’t have something to hold anymore. Her arms are on her thighs and her hands are covering her face. She is bending down and her thighs support her.

Yoona lifts her body again and sits straight when Eunkyuk makes his entrance into the room, bringing a rectangle tray with foods on it and of course their favorite strawberry milk.

Yoona quickly wipes the track of her tears and pretends to ignore Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk puts the tray beside Yoona on the bed and he stands in front of her.

“He-here is your l-lunch. P-please enjoy it.” Eunhyuk simply says but Yoona totally ignores him. She just stays being quiet, not even trying to look at the delicious lunch Eunhyuk has specially asked his chef to cook.

Seeing the girl and feeling the ignorance, Eunhyuk is helpless actually. He then kneels in front of Yoona, trying to face her.

“Yah… y-you’ll be s-sick if you d-don’t eat.”

Yoona avoids eye-contact because she knows she can’t resist Eunhyuk’s eyes. She knows her heart will become weak when she sees them.

“L-look… it’s true t-that I was the one k-kidnapping you f-from the t-tower. I k-know you m-must be con-confused but… you d-don’t understand…”

“Then help me to understand then.” Yoona interrupts and she finds her guts to face Eunhyuk who is currently facing down.

“…”

Eunhyuk can’t help but to shed his tears. He is unable to make another excuse so he is crying.

“I’m sorry…” escapes again from Eunhyuk’s mouth as if Yoona still can’t get enough of those words.

But this latest “I’m sorry…” sounds so painful for a reason. Just hearing it, Yoona somehow understands that it must be hard for Eunhyuk too and with her acting this way, she just adds the burden. She is hurting for sure but after all, she thinks that Eunhyuk must be hurting more so she gives up.

“Huhhhhh…” Yoona exhales a long sigh.

“Don’t cry anymore oppa.” Yoona kneels down as well. She puts both of her hands on Eunhyuk’s cheeks and she lifts up his head to face her.

“I’ll eat so stop crying even when crying is really suitable for you actually.” With that being said, Yoona wipes Eunhyuk’s tears with her fingers.

Eunhyuk can only stare at Yoona who is moving and sitting on the bed again. She takes the lunch and starts eating.

Seeing that, Eunhyuk smiles and stands up. He proceeds to sit on the couch where he slept before. They spend their time with silence. Only the sound of Yoona eating the lunch can be heard. She can’t believe that she is actually weak when it comes to Eunhyuk. She thinks that she is the one in the place who should be sad and coaxed but then it’s totally the opposite. Well, Eunhyuk is in fact more fragile than her and he is the one that really needs help.

Eunhyuk only stares at Yoona who is eating. He’s a bit relieved but he knows it won’t last forever. He should be ready for a goodbye.

Yoona finishes her lunch and she is sipping the strawberry milk right now while Eunhyuk takes the tray and puts it on the bedside table. Yoona follows Eunhyuk’s movement and she notices something on that table, something familiar.

“Ahhh…” She stands up and she walks to the bedside table. She takes a small photo from that table. She is surprised and she quickly finishes drinking. Eunhyuk who already sits on the couch again, resting his tired body, is curious.

Yoona puts her empty carton-box on that table and she walks to where Eunhyuk is.

“Oppa… who are they? Are they your grandparents?”

She offers the photo and Eunhyuk takes it. Yoona really acts as if she is not being kidnapped. Well, she doesn’t care though. She doesn’t mind for what reason Eunhyuk kidnapped her. She doesn’t want to know because she is afraid that it will just hurt her and Eunhyuk more if they talk about it. She is feeling safe actually because it’s Eunhyuk and that’s why she doesn’t care at all.

“No t-they are n-not. They a-are Donghae’s g-grandparents. Anyways, w-why do y-you s-suddenly ask?” Eunhyuk stands up and puts the photo on the drawer of his desk located in the corner of his bedroom.

“Somehow… I think I…” Yoona pauses. She suddenly gets dizzy.

“I think I…”

She feels that her world is rolling. She finds the bed and she sits on it.

“I have seen them before but…”

Her sight is getting blurry.

“A-are you o-ok?” Eunhyuk pretends to ask. He actually knows the reason why Yoona feeling dizzy.

“But I wonder where I saw them…” is the last sentence from Yoona before she falls asleep.

Eunhyuk has expected this of course. Truth is, he had added and dissolved some sleeping pills in the strawberry milk through the straw before. He needs to do this to avoid another talk with Yoona. He just needs to be patient because he’ll just “borrow” Yoona until tonight when he will meet Donghae. He arranges Yoona’s position to a proper one for sleeping and lastly he covers her with the blanket. He sets the air conditioner to a comfortable temperature before leaving with the tray to have his own lunch.



Flashback Starts.

Eunhyuk is in his bedroom when someone knocks the door.

“Hyuk… it’s me.”

It’s Hangeng and Eunhyuk walks to the door and opens it.

“What is it hyung?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Here… actually I found it before the police came to investigate your dad’s case. I think it belongs to the murderer.” Hangeng hands something to Eunhyuk. It is a very small bag, a bag to put your lucky charm or something like that.

Eunhyuk takes that small bag. Hangeng looks sad and hesitant.

“I don’t know if I should give that to the police or not. I also don’t know whether to give it to you or not actually. I have been keeping it for almost a week since your dad murdered. I’m sorry to keep it from you as secret. I think you’ll understand why I am doubtful once you see what is inside that bag.”

Eunhyuk nods and Hangeng leaves.

Eunhyuk closes his door again and slowly opens the small red bag and there is a photo there. The moment Eunhyuk sees the photo, his eyes are widened and he gasps.

It is Donghae’s grandparents.

He understands now why Hangeng contemplating about it. Hangeng is the only person he can trust in his mafia world. Hangeng is already like a real hyung for him. Hangeng acts like a father for Eunhyuk in his entire life. Hangeng was the one who escorted Eunhyuk to the school and then picked him up. Hangeng was the one who secretly helped Eunhyuk to attend a private piano course. Hangeng was the one who would go with Eunhyuk to the amusement park. Hangeng was also the one who would stay in the hospital if Eunhyuk sick.

Hangeng was the one who taught Eunhyuk the martial arts but he never allowed Eunhyuk to touch a gun. He never taught Eunhyuk how to use a gun.

Hangeng knows everything about Eunhyuk’s normal life and he also knows about Eunhyuk’s friendship with Donghae so thus Hangeng keeps that photo.

Eunhyuk spends the whole night with anxiety and sadness.

Flashback Ends.


Yoona wakes up and it is almost 8 pm in the night. She gets off from the bed and she finds a note on the bedside table.

Yoona, here is your dinner.
I also buy new clothes for you.
If you’re awake already and
reading this note, I want you
to eat your dinner and then
take a bath. I’ll come again
to pick you up at 11.00 pm.
Tell your parents that you’re
ok and you’ll be home before
midnight.


Yoona doesn’t have any other choice and she looks at her dinner that is prepared on the same bedside table. She doesn’t feel like eating but she takes it and starts enjoying the food. While eating on the bed, she notices the newly-bought clothes on the couch in that room.

She can only sigh, wondering… what is the hell going on?!

She doesn’t even care about going home actually because her parents are still in Europe. What she cares the most right now is the truth behind all of these things.

Yoona is not the only one who enjoys her dinner that time. Siwon is also enjoying his dinner time. The difference is Siwon enjoys it with her celebrity friends in a private club with loud music, disco lights, girls, alcohol, and oh well… drugs.

“Yah Choi Siwon, what’s wrong with your Church? Hahahaha… I never expect seeing you with us.” One of his friends asks Siwon.

“I think God will forgive me if I go to the Church tomorrow and beg for His mercy… hahaha… so yeah… once in a while we should turn to the wrong way right?!” Siwon replies calmly.

Ever since being in a bad term with Tiffany, Siwon doesn’t really care anymore about his image as this gentlemen actor. His manager is going crazy but Siwon thinks that actually this is the real him. That Church-boy image is a fake image from the beginning though so he thinks that he should enjoy his life the way he wants. However, it seems like he is going a little bit too far. Is this really what he wants?!

As for Taeyeon, she is in the hospital, accompanying her dad for tonight.

She is practicing a song that she’ll sing in the musical. She is only memorizing the lyric though, not singing.

“Taeyeon-ah… when is your musical dear?” Her mother who is also there asks her.

“At the end of this month umma.”

“I see, then we should tell everyone… your oppa and your dongsaeng to come together to watch you then.” Her mom replies again.

“Neh… of course. By the way, will appa be able to come as well?” Taeyeon carefully asks so her voice won’t wake her sleeping-dad.

“Of course. We all will come to support you.”

“Neh… kamsahamnida…” Taeyeon replies but her tears come out already.

“Aigooo, what’s wrong? Why are you crying dear?”

“I wonder umma… will appa even remember about my performance the day after the musical…?” Taeyeon asks but her mother can’t answer.

Her mother can only sit there beside her and hug her tightly.

Taeyeon knows that it’s not only her who suffers actually. Her mother must be the one who suffers the most because of her dad condition. He hugs her mother back.

“At least… we have him watching on that day Tayeon-ah.” Her mother speaks to comfort Taeyeon.

“Neh, it’s always better than nothing.” Taeyeon says to end their conversation.

Later that night, Yoona has done taking a bath and wearing the new clothes. It seems like Eunhyuk bought more than one pair with different size because he doesn’t know Yoona’s size. Yoona chooses the one that really fits her size.

Yoona is waiting and it’s almost 11.00 pm when a knock can be heard.

“Come in.” Yoona exclaims as if she’s the owner of the room.

Eunhyuk shows up and he doesn’t need to wait anymore because Yoona is ready there. She is standing in front of Eunhyuk because she knows it won’t do any favor if she is being stubborn. Besides, she already has a plan.

“Le-let’s g-go.” Eunhyuk orders and walks while Yoona follows from his back. Eunhyuk closes the door and leads the walk again. They are going downstairs right now. Many questions are inside Yoona’s mind.

“Where are your parents?”

“Why is there no one in your home?”

“Are you living alone?”

However, she opts to be silent.

Then, they get into Eunhyuk’s car. Yoona’s bag and belongings are there in the car so Yoona takes it back. She really needs her cell phone as a part of her plan. No talk during their travel and it really helps actually. Talking will only make it complicated.

And before midnight, they already arrive at Yoona’s house. Somehow, they both feel the same thing. They are questioning the same question inside their hearts.

“Is this really goodbye? Without explanation? Without a clear reason? Is it really ok this way?”

Eunhyuk is about to go out to open Yoona’s door when Yoona stops him.

“I can open the door by myself.”

Then Yoona opens the door. Before stepping out from the car, she says something.

“I don’t wanna say goodbye oppa even if this is goodbye.”

“B-but may-maybe this is re-really the last t-time we m-meet.” Eunhyuk can’t believe that he manages to say this.

“I know it is probably a lie when you told me to wait for you but sometimes… a sweet lie is better than a painful truth.”

Yoona doesn’t even face Eunhyuk anymore when she gets out from the car. Once Eunhyuk makes sure that Yoona is already going inside through the main gate, he starts driving immediately heading towards Seoul Tower once again where he will meet Donghae. He is amazed that he can be this calm, perhaps because he has prepared to face the worst thing to happen.

Unknown to Eunhyuk, two parties are following him.

The first one is Yoona.

Right after she closes the main gate, she waits there. She doesn’t go inside. Once she hears the sound of moving car and is convinced that Eunhyuk has gone, she comes out again.

She has ordered a cab before. She secretly sent a text message to one of her friends to order her a cab during the silent travel. The cab is waiting at the third house after Yoona’s house. It is purposely done by Yoona as well so that Eunhyuk won’t be suspicious.

She runs to the cab and luckily she can still see Eunhyuk’s car. She gets into the cab and order the driver to follow Eunhyuk’s car.

The second party that is following Eunhyuk is the real culprit of this mind-blowing tragedy.

This person is the real nemesis and he also has a plan in mind to be executed.

While at the Seoul Tower, Donghae is already waiting. He is waiting with a game prepared and the heart of giving up.

What game will Donghae bring on this time?!

##########

A/N
I hope you like this chapter even though I feel like it makes the flow of the story slower. Hmmm... the real nemesis will be revaled in the next chapter. If you think Sica and Yuri are safe then you should rethink again... they will surely join another thriller. As for KyuTaeSiFany, same goes for them. They will face another tragedy as well. And yeah... it's not less worst than YoonHaeHyuk's. I hope I can update faster next time.

Thank you for your comments!!!