23 - Alter Ego

The Liar(s)

23 – ALTER EGO

Writer’s POV

One night, nine years ago…

Little Donghae and his lawyer just got back from Donghae’s grandparents’ funeral and Donghae found himself had prepared again for another trip. Donghae’s expression was plain. Not a gloomy or sad one, it was just plain. He was expressionless at this point. His eyes were empty and you could see the loneliness through it.

He would go to his parents’ house. He was on his way right now. Since his grandparents had passed away, Donghae would be in their custody and Donghae had personally asked the lawyer to give the temporary responsibility of leading the IT company to his father.

He was just 12 years old but Donghae had faced these kind of things in his life. He never met his parents for years. He wouldn’t be surprised if he forgot his parents’ face actually. For him, his grandparents are his parents. Not that he didn’t care about his own parents but he just used to that fact. He couldn’t imagine how his life would turn out right now.

The lawyer suggested Donghae to bring at least something for his parents. It was funny for Donghae though. His parents didn’t even show up at the funeral so why he should bring a present for them. However, his lawyer really educated Donghae that no matter what happened, they were still his parents.

So, they stopped by at PAYARD to buy a cake.

As careless as ever, Donghae only sat and waited while his lawyer got into the queue. Donghae took out something from his shirt’s pocket. It was a photo, his grandparents’ photo. He decided that it would be his lucky charm from now on. He was staring at the photo when his lawyer finally called him.

Donghae and his lawyer walked to the exit door and Donghae failed to put the photo properly into the pocket again. When they were about to open the door, a family consisting of a father, a mother, and a daughter came to the cake shop. Thus, Donghae needed to pay attention to his walk so he wouldn’t bump into them. Unfortunately, that happened at the moment Donghae tried to put the photo back into the pocket. Because his concentration was distracted, Donghae failed to realize that he missed to put the photo in. It fell on the ground instead and he just lost his lucky charm.

Forget about that lucky charm for now, Donghae had another photo of his grandparents that could be his new lucky charm later. Well yeah, Donghae later realized that he lost the photo but then he found another photo in an album and made it as a lucky charm again. He kept this one and always brought it wherever he went. He would later drop it again though, years later.

Now, Donghae had arrived at his parent’s house. He noticed that there was another car parked near the house as well.

He and his lawyer got out from the car. He insisted that he wouldn’t carry the cake but his lawyer managed to make him doing so. Wonder who his lawyer is, his name is Yoo Jaesuk, one of the famous and prominent lawyer in Seoul.

They found the main gate was opened. The house was not big but it wasn’t that small. Donghae guessed that at least his parents used the money for selling him wisely. Both decided to continue walking and going thorugh inside the house.

As they were getting closer, they could hear a commotion and it became clearer for every step. To get into the house building, it required Donghae and his lawyer to go up on the stone stairs. Donghae could hear some screams now and when they almost reached the house, they saw a person’s back, blocking their way.

Donghae’s lawyer, Jaesuk, asked Donghae to stay there, where he stood while Jaesuk went on.

“Neh… excuse me.” Jaesuk told the mysterious person.

This mysterious person turned around but Donghae couldn’t see his face. Then after that, Jaesuk and the mysterious person went to the corner of the house’s garden and had some talks there. Donghae waited but curiousity took him to go on another stair. He took a peek at what happened inside the house.

Luckily, the house’s door was opened and he was excited to see his parents. He was always mad at them but to meet them again was just exciting for him. However, it wasn’t a good scene to see right now. All what Donghae could see was how his parents, both of them, getting bullied by some of strangers. His father got hit, his mother begged and pleaded and screamed.

He was so mad and embarrassed at the same time. He was mad because he couldn’t bear seeing his parents getting bullied and tortured. He hated those strangers. However, he was also embarrassed to have such kind of parents. His feelings were mixed up that suddenly tears coming out from his eyes at the time Jaesuk and the mysterious person went into the house and closed the door. Jaesuk asked Donghae to still wait and Dongahe was obedient, holding the cake box while tears pouring down on his face.

“Yah!!! You there!” Donghae was surprised. He turned to see who called him.

Indeed, there was this milky-white skin boy that called him from his back.

“Neh? Are you calling me?” Donghae asked.

“Of course. There is no one else here right?” This little boy replied and went up to approach Donghae.

“Are you crying?” The boy innocently asked.

“No… not really.” Donghae coldly replied.

“My name is Lee Hyukjae, I live nearby. And you are?” Little Hyukjae introduced himself.

“Lee Donghae.” Donghae made it short.

“Who are you Lee Donghae? I mean, I never saw you here before.” Hyukjae brought out another question.

“I am…” Donghae was hesitant.

“Don’t tell me… you were their son…” Hyukjae made a 100% right guess.

“Actually… yes, I am.” Donghae finally opened up.

“I see… Donghae-sshi, you know what? I envy you.” Hyukjae bitterly smiled.

“Neh? How come? We just met Hyukjae-sshi.” Donghae was indeed surprised when Hyukjae told him that.

“You know those people, those people are gangsters and your parents borrowed some money from them and it seems like your parents couldn’t pay back at the promised date so they come here to bully your parents.”

Hyukjae explained and Donghae’s heart was torn into smallest pieces it could be. It was so painful to hear the truth that his parents were living their life poorly while he was enjoying a wealthy life.

“And what makes you envying me then? I don’t see any reason for you to feel that way.” Donghae retarded.

“Because the reason they could still survive even being tortured like this is you Lee Donghae-sshi.”

“Nah, I still don’t get you.” Donghae really couldn’t understand.

“I once heard, after your father got hit, your mother asked your father whether he is ok or not, your father simply replied that he was ok and he would survive because he wanted to be a father that his son could be proud of. That’s why both of them always work hard but seems like the money they make still can’t reach the amount they should pay back. Just saying… Your parents always love you. At least that’s what I think and if you’re curious why I know that… I won’t tell you. Let it be my secret, keke. I’m a sneaky boy so… yeah…”

Hyukjae was then interrupted by the sound of the opened door. He realized he didn’t have much time.

“Ah I need to go now. But by the way, where is your school?”

“Eh? I just moved to Hwawon Middle School.” Donghae replied shortly because he was still immersed by Hyukjae’s previous elaboration. He also realized that the house’s door was opened.

“Ok then. Please remember me because I went to that school as well. I hope to see you again.” Hyukjae whispered before running down and gone from Donghae’s sight. Truth was, Hyukjae was waiting in another car and when Hyukjae saw Donghae and his lawyer came into the house, he followed them. And when Hyukjae saw Donghae crying, he felt responsible because he knew that it was his dad’s fault. That was why he decided to cheer Donghae up and offered friendship.

Donghae was still confused but now he could see 5 persons, including Jaesuk, coming out from the house. Hyukjae’s words before really meant a lot to him. He felt warmth inside his heart. He could at least forgive his parents a little now, knowing that they always tried their best.

He was scared now when the other 4 persons, who he believed were gangsters, walking to where he was. He didn’t dare to face them so he kept his head facing down to the ground.

The other three persons had passed Donghae already, going down the stone stairs. But one person, the mysterious guy who seemed like the leader, stopped by and observed Donghae. Suddenly, Donghae felt the anger from his head to his toe. He didn’t know why but he could feel that he was being observed so he dared himself to face the mysterious guy. However, he couldn’t see the face. It was night and it was dark. Plus, the guy wore a sunglasses and a scarf.

Little Donghae felt the hatred inside him and gave this intimidating-look to the mysterious guy. He wasn’t scared anymore after thinking about what these persons had done to his parents.

The mysterious guy only smirked and proceeded to go down, following his compatriots.

This guy got into the driver’s seat of the said another car. The other three persons sat on the passenger’s seats behind him and beside him, there was little Hyukjae, sitting and frowning.

“Sorry to make you wait young master, there was a disturber but we finally got the money.” The mysterious guy told Hyukjae.

“I don’t care about it Hangeng-hyung. Besides, how many times I should tell you, just call me by my name, you don’t need to address me with young master. I don’t even like it a bit. I hate it. And by my name, I mean Hyukjae not Eunhyuk. Really, if only I can change my life… I would love to kill to do it. I never wish to be a mafia. Never!” Hyukjae complained a lot.

“Unfortunately, you are sooner or later should be a mafia. Just, enjoy your normal life as long as you can because it won’t be forever normal for you. There must be a time when you should give up being a normal and regular civilian. I’m sorry to remind you about this but it’s your fate Hyukjae-ah.” Hangeng started the engine while telling this to Hyukjae.

On the other hand, Donghae found out that Jaesuk had paid his parents’ debt. When he finally met again with his parents, he didn’t say much. He gave the cake, much to his parents’ joy. Jaesuk then talked about Donghae’s intention so his parents could move into the mansion and took over the company temporarily. In fact, Donghae’s parents didn’t know about the bankruptcy and even, Donghae’s father didn’t even know that he was officially an orphan. Donghae’s parents cried so much but then they accepted Donghae’s offer.

They packed their things that night and moved to the mansion. They visited the graveyard beforehand though.



Almost one year after that night, about 8 years ago…

Donghae was on his way after soccer practice at his school when a very luxurious car stopped by him. He got startled but he didn’t care. He kept walking. He never thought that it was him that was being approached by a guy that just got out from that car.

And it was going too fast, he suddenly being pulled, gasped, and yeah, in his wildest imagination ever, kidnapped. The street was so lonely that no one would notice that a boy just being forcefully taken into the luxurious car.

Donghae tried to fight but he was too weak. He gave up when the guy talked to him.

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you so you better calm down. You can trust me.”

Once they got into the car, Donghae assessed that guy. That guy wore a suit, he was very neat and he looked like someone who wouldn’t hurt him.

“I’m not going to introduce myself because I’m only a messenger Lee Donghae-sshi. I am from National Intelligence Service and if you don’t know about it, we simply provide security for our country. I’m going straight to the point, we had learnt about your background and we decided to recruit you as our secret agent.” The guy in black told Donghae.

Being a brave and curious boy, Donghae was indeed bothered by this sudden event. He wanted more explanantion.

“Sir, I don’t understand what you are talking about. I’m still 13 and what exactly a secret agent does?”

“Yes, you are still young and therefore we recruit you. We need to train you for sure. And regarding what you will do as a secret agent, I won’t tell you the details but I can guarantee you that it will be beneficial for both us and you. We had tracked your record and we knew that your parents had problems with some mafia. Don’t you want to take revenge for your parents?”

Young Donghae was very unstable at that moment. Hatred and anger were still inside him for a strange reason. He couldn’t forget how much he hated those unknown gangsters who ruined his parents’ life. He grew this much amount of fury towards those kind of people. This made him agreed to receive the offer.

This was the time Donghae built his another-self, Donghae the killer or well yeah, Donghae the assassin and the phantom of every gangster. He was not only your Donghae the CEO-wannabe or Donghae the rich boy anymore. He had another identity, starting from that afternoon.

Doonghae didn’t know that his bestfriend Hyukjae was just the same with him. What was worse, since Hyukjae was born, he was already destined to cope with this thing. He was Lee Hyukjae in Donghae’s life but he was Lee Eunhyuk behind Donghae’s back. Lee Eunhyuk, the only son of Lee Byunghun who brought all the troubles to Donghae’s parents.



Just few weeks ago, it was Tuesday, September 14th…

The day when Jessica almost got harmed by some bully students. The day when Eunhyuk saved Jessica. The day when eventually Donghae rescued Eunhyuk and Jessica. The day when Donghae met Jessica at his grandparents’ tomb.

After getting home from the graveyard, Donghae didn’t see his dad in the mansion. His mother had already left the house and gone back to the previous house due to the divorcement process. Donghae assumed that his dad might go to have some drinks. His family was broken after all. He was ready to go sleep when his phone vibrated. After some talks on his phone, Donghae got up again and went to a café.

At the café, Donghae received a new target’s file and he couldn’t be more excited when he read through all the data and information.

Finally, it was the time for him to kill Lee Byunghun.

But there was a part inside him that actually being tired of doing this. Hence, he asked the messenger, the same guy who recruited him that afternoon after his soccer practice, that after Lee Byunghun, he would terminate his contract and the guy simply said that it was acceptable.

Donghae never waited to execute his target. Once the messenger left him, he made his move directly. His thirsty of being free of killing those gangsters and his passion to take revenge brought him to his best. He was never this excited to kill. His adrenaline really got high.

He arrived at the said place of where Lee Byunghun lived.

It took only almost 30 minutes for him to sneak into the house without being noticed by the guardians, get into Lee Byunghun’s bedroom, observe the sleeping figure, and kill him using a gun with a silencer. He always killed his victims while they were sleeping. He wondered, did they see him in their dreams before passing away?! With his experience and skill, he was able to complete the mission. It was almost perfect but then he made a mistake. A little mistake that caused big trouble later.

He was walking to the window in Lee Byunghun’s bedroom, the same window when he passed through into the room. He closed it from outside now and he would go without leaving any fingerprints for sure. He was done and would go home to rest but he dropped his lucky charm while jumping up to the roof. The lucky charm turned to be unlucky item for him.



The next morning, it was Wednesday, September 15th… 

Eunhyuk got a sudden wake-up call and he was speechless at the time he knew that his father was just murdered.

Only tears, resentment, and curiousity that left with Eunhyuk.

This was the day when Eunhyuk started to disappear from his normal life, from his another identity as a shy, smart, and kind-hearted college guy.

Even though the police should be happy to hear the news, they still made the investigation. Sadly, they didn’t find any evidence again, same with the previous cases. This case was left with big question mark… who was the killer?!

It seemed like Donghae’s job was always clean. But actually, someone had “saved” him. Someone found his lucky charm and took it before the police came.



And about a week ago, it was Friday, October 1st… 

The day when Siwon offered Goobne chicken to everyone, the day when Yuri almost got caught by Jessica, the day when Kyuhyun confessed to Tiffany.

Donghae got an unpleasant surprise.

For the reason that the government were afraid of how Lee Byunghun’s son would be like his father, Donghae was offered his “last” job again. The messenger told him that it was a special request and the amount of money would be double.

Eventually, Donghae accepted the request and took the document of his new target.

He agreed not because he wanted the money but he solely just wanted the justice. He didn’t want any other children to experience what he had experienced because of somebody like Lee Byunghun or his son.

However, he couldn’t be crazier nor destroyed more when he knew that Lee Byunghun son was Lee Eunhyuk aka Lee Hyukjae. He couldn’t believe this but it was too late to cancel. He already accepted the last job.

He was mad, he was frustrated, he was sad, he was confused, he was broken, he didn’t know what to do now. He was lost. Ususally, as mentioned before, he would make his move right after reading the document consisiting all the information of his victim. But how could he kill Eunhyuk?!

He needed someone to talk to and Yoona’s name came in instant.

Without any longer thoughts, he drove himself to Yoona’s house but only to be informed that Yoona was still in the campus. He decided to pick the girl but the girl rejected him at first. Luckily, Yoona gave a chance when she said that Donghae could her home by riding the bus together.

When they arrived at Yoona’s house, Donghae decided to admit everything. He wanted to talk to Yoona about everything. He wanted to reveal and asked for help but he only got disappointed. He didn’t get Yoona’s trust from the very beginning.

Therefore, he gave up. When Yoona told that he should find Jessica instead, he knew that he was wrong to find some helps from the girls, either Yoona or Jessica. How could he think about dragging them into his problem?! Not merely a problem… this problem was about life and death.

He realized he was so selfish to find shelter from Yoona. But he was just so confused that night. He couldn’t think about any other else but to find someone to talk to. He then relieved that Yoona didn’t trust him. He couldn’t imagine what would happen if Yoona knew the truth.

He thought that he was so stupid to suddenly tell Yoona that he was a killer and Hyukjae wasn’t Hyukjae, Hyukjae was Eunhyuk and he was a mafia. Funny, he thought… it was far beyond logic but sadly, it was the truth. Truth never lied. How many times he tried to deny it, truth would never lie.

He spent his days with sorrow and uncertainty. He couldn’t decide until he received the text message from Eunhyuk.

Donghae regretted everything now. Why he should live his life with so many tragedy and hatred. Why he should think about vengeance after vengeance. Why his life was filled with this kind of thrilling truth. His grandparents then his parents… his life was not a life anymore. If he could, he would like to exchange place with someone else’s life.



“DORRRRR!!!”

Donghae shoots one of Eunhyuk’s guardsman who just suddenly comes into the restaurant. He misses though because the bodyguard is fast to cover himself behind a table.

Donghae realizes that the bodyguards will keep coming one by one. He doesn’t have much time. No wonder that Eunhyuk told him that he should make it fast before, after all, Eunhyuk is that man’s son. There must be his mafia members around. 

“His people won’t let me alive.” Donghae thinks to himself.

Another two mafias come in but they can’t shoot Donghae as their current boss is there, near Donghae. They won’t risk their boss for sure.

“Stay there or your boss will die.” Donghae threatens the three mafias.

“Now you, turn around and walk to my car outside.” Donghae uses Eunhyuk as his cover, as his hostage. He orders the leader of a fearful underground organization to lead the way in front of him.

“Yah! Just kill me Hae!!!”

“Shut the up Hyukkie! I’m not that stupid to kill you right now. I need to make sure I’m safe so now, just follow my order. Go and walk!!!” Donghae pushes Eunhyuk with the gun. He threatens the other mafias.

“Now you all, just stay there and put your guns down on the floor.” Donghae orders them while following Eunhyuk from his back.

Those three mafias obediently put down their guns.

“Good boy.” Donghae mumbles as Eunhyuk arrives in front of the door now.

“Open the door now Hyukkie.” He orders Eunhyuk again and Eunhyuk can only agree. When they are already outside, Donghae covers his gun with his jacket while still pointing it at Eunhyuk’s back. People who are around are surprised by the two shots but it seems like they didn’t care. They left the road empty.

“There, my car is there. You know which one it is right?”

Eunhyuk once again can only follow the order after hearing it from Donghae’s mouth.

They get into the car with Donghae is the one driving and leave Eunhyuk’s bodyguard in bitter.

“Now, where are you going to take me Hae?”

“Don’t know. Any suggestion?” Donghae replies, he makes sure that the guns are away from Eunhyuk’s sight.

“Why didn’t you kill me? Why?” Eunhyuk asks Donghae who is now driving the car to nowhere.

“If I didn’t kick the table and made you fall on the floor, would you really shoot me Hyukkie?”

“…” Eunhyuk is speechless. He thinks about it but he can’t be so sure. The more he thinks about it, the more he is sure that he wouldn’t shoot.

“If you can’t answer my question, I guess now you understand why I can’t answer your question. However, I admit… I owe you much Hyukkie… I’m sorry but…”

“But my dad deserves this right? You want to say that, don’t you?” Eunhyuk interrupts.

“Neh. You should have known better how your dad did the illegal tradings, sold drugs everywhere, and…” Donghae makes a long pause.

“And killed those who stand in his way…” Eunhyuk is the one who finishes the sentence again.

“I know it Hae. I know everything but still… he is my father…” Eunhyuk cries. It’s strange that he is actually acting calm if you consider he is with someone who killed his father but for him… it’s the safest place. Being with Donghae is the safest place for him and for Donghae as well.

With Eunhyuk cries, there are no more talks between the two of them when Donghae finally stops the car. 

“Get out now Hyukkie!”

“E-eh?” The sobbing mafia confused.

“If it’s not for you, I might die in that restaurant. You saved my life so I won’t kill you. I’m just returning the favor to you now.” Dongha replies.

“…” Eunhyuk is speechless once again. He wipes his tears.

“I can really kill you now Hyukkie… you know that? So, before I change my mind just get out!” Donghae breathes heavily. He is exhausting because of frustration.

“Huh? Let’s see then…” Eunhyuk doesn’t stop here. He continues.

“You had many opportunities before but you didn’t kill me. It seems like you can’t Hae. Are you afraid?” Eunhyuk continues challenging the assassin.

“Afraid? Maybe… keke. Kekekeke. Hahaha… Bwahahahahaha…” From a grin to a simple laughter, Donghae now laughs hard but Eunhyuk can feel that Donghae is in pain instead.

“I am indeed a loser from the beginning.” Donghae mutters while Eunhyuk decides to get out from the car by opening the door.

“If we meet again, I won’t hesitate to kill you Lee Donghae.” Eunhyuk delivers his words so clear even when his condition is not in the state of being that confidence.

Eunhyuk closes the door with a loud “BAM” sound.

Donghae knows it’s time for him to leave now. Eunhyuk’s people may come anytime. Then he leaves with his car. He leaves Eunhyuk there. It may not be tonight. Tonight, both of them are still alive, thanks to how fragile, unsure, and unstable their minds and hearts are.

However, as what he thought before, if it’s not tonight, then it will be the other time, sooner or later. And nothing changes actually. They will still hunt each other. It’s just the beginning.

Donghae still can’t predict that the other time that he is afraid of will come very soon. Eunhyuk really knows how to make Donghae coming to him. As he is driving, Donghae is thinking about his parents, both his mother and father who are separated already. If Eunhyuk implied about using his parents as the decoy then he should protect them.

So that night, Donghae immediately takes his mother from the old house and brings her to a hotel. He tells his mother to stay there for a while. His mother, being clueless about the truth can only agree and believe in her son when Donghae simply says that he is hunted by some mafia. A little later, he brings in his father there as well. He slightly hopes that by hiding together in the hotel, his parents can reconcile.

As for himself, he decides to stay away from his parents and he goes to another hotel to spend some days there. He thinks that now it’s safe, at least for his parents. He doesn’t have any family so Eunhyuk won’t have a chance to kidnap someone related to him, this is what Donghae thinks.

But Donghae was wrong.

It’s just 10 minutes to 6.00 am in the morning on the next day when Donghae gets a sudden call from Eunhyuk.

“Hae-ah, you really have an awesome instinct neh?!” Eunhyuk tells Donghae when Donghae picks the call.

“I can’t believe that you are really playing dirtily Hyukkie! How can you think about using my parents as a bait to make me exchanging my life for them?”

“YAH! Then how about my dad Hae?! You killed him so… if I want, I can kill your parents right?!”

“Besides, you forget that there is someone else that will make you giving up, don’t you think?!”

“Ehhh? Ya… Ya!!! YAHHHH!!! LEE EUNHYUK!!!” Donghae screams inside his hotel room but Eunhyuk had hung up his phone after telling him the previous sentence. 

Donghae ponders about it.

“Who else?”

“Who is he talking about?”

“Jessica??? Aniyo… he doesn’t know my past relationship with her. So… who can it be?”

Donghae thinks and thinks when he little by little comes to a perfect conclusion.

“Don’t tell me… Oh my…”

Donghae tells to himself and he quickly wakes up from his bed. He calls Yoona while finding some proper clothes and jeans to change. He relieves when Yoona picks the call but he doesn’t stop worrying.

“Yoongie-ah, where are you now?” He asks.

“Ehhh? Why are you calling me so early sunbae?” Yoona answers.

“Yah! Just answer me, where are you now and please don’t lie to me.” Donghae pleads.

“I… I just arrived at the Seoul Tower sunbae, waeyo?” Yoona nervously answers again.

“What are you doing there so early in the morning?” Donghae gives another question while wearing a shirt.

“Sunbae… actually…” Yoona’s voice is really low right now.

“I know I’m so stupid but last night I got a text message from an unknown number, asking me to come here at 6 in the morning. I have a feeling that it was from Hyukjae-oppa…”

“RUNNN!!! RUNNN FROM THERE YOONGIE-AHHH! PLEASE RUNNNN!!!” Donghae screams in fear on the phone when he hears Eunhyuk’s alias name.

Yoona is stunned. She’s dazed by the sudden scream.

“Sunbae? Why are you shouting at me? And why should I run?”

“Yoongie-ah, I know it’s insane but please believe me. It wasn’t Hyukjae and you are in danger now. I beg you, just run and find help from anyboy there.” Dongahe starts becoming panic. He just done wearing his jeans but he feels like it’s useless to go there right now. He feels like it’s already too late and he was right.

“But sunbae, I don’t understa…” Yoona instantly faints when someone covers her nose with an anesthetized-handkerchief from behind and at that moment, Donghae realizes that he fails to save Yoona. Yoona is in Eunhyuk’s arm right now.

Eunhyuk catches Yoona from falling. When he saw the girl was coming to the Seoul Tower, he hid himself. He actually contemplated about it. He wondered whether using Yoona will be a right decision or not.

He feels guilty but he can’t turn back again.

As he takes Yoona into his car, he is unconsciously crying. Such a crybaby indeed.

Now the only thing that is wrong here is Eunhyuk still thinks that Donghae is courting Yoona. Hence, he kidnaps Yoona to threaten Donghae. Eunhyuk doesn’t know that during his hiatus, Donghae had naturally given up. He can’t believe that he is using this way, moreover using the girl he is so madly in love with. However, he is really happy to see Yoona again. Seeing the girl beside him, sleeping beautifully, Eunhyuk smiles in pain and tears. He swears he won’t ever forgive himself though. He’s ready for a farewell, both to Donghae and Yoona.

There’s another thing that Donghae and Eunhyuk actually don’t know as well.

They don’t know that the way they are hunting each other right now it’s not really their fate. Well, it’s their fate but someone has cruelly and meanly set it up for them.

##########

A/N
Nah now I hope you are slowly getting the sequence of the story now. If you are still confused then yeah... I don't reveal everything here though so just wait for another things to come.

And SiFanyKyuTae are gone for these last two chapters, KkabYul as well... sorry for that. Maybe in the next chappie ok?!

And... hmmm, I don't know what else to say so I'm just gonna apologize if there are mistakes here and there in my English! T.T

Please leave some comments and thank you so much for supporting me! I hope you enjoy this chappie.