Chapter 8

Heart is the King

          Slowly, she wiped his bloody hand with the white towel that wetting by the warm water. She looks so carefully yet care, when she is treating him.  Now, both of Yoong and Jessica are in Jessica’s room. They are sitting on the patient’s bed.

 

          After his hand has cleaned by the water, she took a bottle of alcohol and cotton. His hand now is cleaned by the alcohol, so that he can't be spared from germs and infections. 

 

          "Ah...." he whined when she is smearing his wound with iodine. Slightly, she lifted her head to him. 

 

          "Is that too sore?" 

 

          "Just get on with it." Then Jessica back to smear iodine, but it's carefully than before. And this time she is blowing his hand softly to dry the iodine. Yoong felt startled a bit when she did. He could feel a warm from her breath. It was so comfortable for him.

 

          Then he gazes to her that too busy with his wound. Somehow, he remembered his mother when treat him like that after he fell from his bicycle, it's when he was 7th years old. He smiled at that memory. She resembles to his mother.

 

          "How could you get this?" asked her still smearing the iodine. 

 

          Yoong is just silent. He felt confuse now after what everything that happened earlier. Although his hand now is soring, but it didn't compatible with his ached heart. Tiffany, his lovely girlfriend and Yul, his good childhood friend. What an unbelievable thing. He puts full of trust to her, he put all care, love and loyalty to her. Even, he would do everything that just to make her in happiness.

 

          But, how could she just betrayed him like that? cheat and slept with his good friend. Unrealized a tear escaped from his doe eyes. Well, he is human too although a gentleman and manly character attached on him self. 

 

          Because of Jessica didn't get reply from Yoong, then she lifted her head again to look at him. And she gapped a tear came from his eyes.

 

          "Yoong..."

 

          Yoong realized that he is in his deep thought while feeling everything that happened to him. "Uh.. I..I am sorry it's just so soring." denied him. "Hahaha I can't believe I want cry just because about this." Well, actually Jessica caught an awkwardness from him. Although he avoided her gaze, but still Jessica could feel something wrong from him. But she doesn't want to know about this yet and push him, just let it be what will be he say.

 

         "You are such a childish." mumbled her. 

 

         "Huh?" he didn't get what she just said.

 

         "I said that you are childish." Then she back to treat his wound again.

 

         "How could?"

 

        "Yeah, I just treat your wound like this. But you always complain and whine that you are soring. It didn't compatible when you made your tattoos." Jessica said with her voice that heard seriously. Unexpected Yoong is chuckling on her. Why? Because, somehow he felt that she is lifting his mood slowly and he could feel her concern. He didn't know why he has to feel in this way.

 

        "Is that funny?" asked her quipped.

 

          He shook his head in amusement. "No..." he is still chuckling, but then he stops it. And he becomes serious one. "Eumm thanks noona." he said full of sincerity. Meanwhile, Jessica is raising her eye brows.

 

          "For treat me well." and it has cleaned everything. 

 

          "Yeah, that's what a friend and doctor for." she smiled to him. Somehow, he could forget his pain currently because he fluttered with that smiled. "But, you didn't answer my question yet. How could you get this?"

 

          Should he tell her everything that happened between him and his girlfriend that has be ex, about the cheating, even about the broke up? "It's just.. I was involved of a fought. Because I saved a lady that almost got robbery." Lied him to her. He just didn't want to ask her a shoulder to cry and the important is he didn't want to make his ex-girlfriend got negative sight from the others although all that he just got from her. It's because he is still respecting and however still love her.

 

          "You are a hero then" 

 

          “Ah really? Well maybe I’m a superman.” He said while showing his goofy smiled. 

 

         “You aren’t superman, because you didn’t use glasses like Clark Kent.”

 

          “But I thought you can be Lois Lane” joked him while pouting, but for Jessica it has a different meaning. She smiled and blushed heard that.

 

          “Noona, are you okay?” Yoong asked, because he saw redness from Jessica’s face.

 

          “Uh… of course I… I.. am.” Stuttering her it makes Yoong giggled of her cuteness. Jessica really could ease his pained slowly but sure, without realized by the two of them.

 

          After the wound is cleaned and smeared by iodine, Jessica is wrapping his hand with the bandage. “Done.” She smiled to herself.

 

          “You have to look after your wound don’t let it got the dust, I’ll give you some receipt” Then Jessica stood up from the bed and walked to her desk and write some receipts to him.

 

           Meanwhile, actually Yoong felt sleepy and it was late. Slowly his doe eyes are shutting off, he definitely fell sleep on the bed where Jessica always treat her patients there.

 

           “Yoong, this is your..” before Jessica could say again, she found Yoong is sleeping on the bed. Well, definitely sleep. So Jessica is walking to where he is. She smiled when she looks at his innocent face. He likes a baby who is sleeping. “What did you do to me?” mumbled her still looking at sleeping Yoong. "You've success made me confuse with myself." she sighed.

 

          She wanted to cress his cheek, but when she would touch it Yoong's hand prevent her that make her startled. "Fany ah..." Yoong held Jessica wrist but still he mumbled in sleeping. Jessica relieved that he just slept talking but in other hand she felt ached in her heart. 

 

         "I'm not Fany." said her softly while releasing his hand. 

 

         "Why you did this to me? You knew that I do love you." she could hear his voice in desperate. But she didn't get it what because he fell in deep sleep. She felt that she lose a chance, he definitely love her. Then she shook her head unbelievable. 

 

         "This is so wrong. I'm engaged and he is taken. I shouldn't have this feeling."

 

          Then her sense back to the man that laying his body on the white bed. "What happened between them?" asked her to herself. She felt that he hide something even though he didn't tell her. "Maybe he just dreamed." she shrug it off, and didn't want take it as serious one.

 

 

 


 

 

 

           "Fany ah.. I'm sorry." Yul mumbled when Tiffany helped him to wipe his corner mouth that bleeding because of Yoong's punched. But Tiffany kept silent. She is still digesting everything that just happened earlier. They are still at Yoong's condo, in the living room actually.

 

          "Are you made at me?" again Yul tried to make a conversation with her. After Yoong's left, Tiffany never uttered any words to Yul. She is still in startled. Actually she needs time alone for her self to calm and think everything.

 

         "No, I'm not mad. You didn't need to say sorry Yul." said her softly while staring at the tanned man. "Me, either who is the one that fault. I don't know Yul, I just..." she started to cry again.

 

         "Ssshhh.. don't cry Fany ah... I'm here for you." he hugged her tightly while her back. They stay in that position. Just the voice of her sobs and his breath that could hear there.

 

         "Yul, can I ask you something?" she released his hug and lifted her head to face him.

 

        "What is that?"

 

        "I need my time to think. I just need to be alone for a while." Yul is knowing what she need then he just nod.

 

        "So, you want me to leave you alone in Yoong's condo now?" she nods for reply. She just needs her time to think everything.

 

         "Well, if that could make you better. I will. But promise me, don't do stupid things, okay?" again she nod.

 

         Both of them now are in front of Yoong's condo. "I'm going now. Remember what I said okay? I'll visit you tomorrow."

 

 

        After Yul left, Tiffany back to the bed room. But when she is passing the table beside the kitchen, she saw a medium pink box. So, she takes it from there. When she opens the box, she could see a white simple dress there. And there leave a piece of paper.

 

        Hey honey, do you know what is today? Ah I think you forgot right? It’s okay then J I knew, lately you are too busy with your photo shot and fashion show. So, as your kind boyfriend I will tell you what is today.

        So, ehem *make a voice of drum* kekekek well today is our anniversary babe! I bet you really forgot it. Hehe. You knew that this morning I was told you that I have to go to Busan, right? Well I’m lying hehe. Because I want to make surprise for you. A really special surprise ^^

        Just wears this dress, I knew you are really pretty in this dress. No stretch that, you are really pretty in every dress that you wear. *sorry bad cheesy*

        Tonight, Mr.Im will make your night to be wonderful. Just dress up beautifully okay? I’ll wait you. This is order! kekekek

        Well, you know that, I will never bored to say this: “I love you, I do love you Hwang Miyoung.” I hope we can long last and walking any further for our relationship.

 

Sincerely your handsome boyfriend,

Im Yoong :*

 

        Then Tiffany is crying even hard, after read his massage on the paper that flipped beside the dress.

 

        “I’m sorry I’m really sorry.” Said her between her sob. She remember when he entered his room and found her was making love with his good friend. She could see an anger yet pain in his face. He yelled, he cried, he mocked her. She deserved for that.  How could she cheat on him like that? Yoong is kind yet a gentleman for her. He always makes her in happiness, and tries to be honest in everything. But what just she did to him? She is so mean.

 

        “I do love you Yoong, still I do love you too.”  Then she takes the ring from her pocket. It was a ring that would Yoong give to her. She stared at that ring in regret.

 

        She pressed a number of him, on her  phone to call him.  But still there is no reply from him. He is really mad and disappointed at her.

 

        “I’m sorry..”

 

 


 

          

           Because of the light and warm of the sun that drifted into the white curtain, Yoong stir a bit from his sleep. “Uhh..” groaned him while covering his doe eyes with his palm from the light of the sun.

 

           “Where am I?” he tried to wake his body up from the bed. “And what is smell?” he just smell that like a porridge. He is walking to the desk beside the bed, and there it is a bowl of porridge, a glass of orange juice, bread and seaweed soup.

 

           He found a paper that put on beside the glass.

 

           I’m sorry, I have to leave you alone here this earlier morning. Because I have an urgent surgery in other hospital and you are sleeping soundly. I didn’t want to interrupt your sleep.

           Ah, I left this porridge, bread, juice and soup. Just eat it as your breakfast, and don’t forget to take the drug that I have prepared.

           Get well soon and take care :)

From: Jessica noona.

 

PS: You better fixed the bed before you leave kekekeke. Thank you. ^^

 

            He smiled at her cuteness, although through the paper that she left. But he is fluttering with all cares that she gave to him. “Thank you so much noona” Then he began to enjoy the breakfast that prepared by her.

 

            Why Jessica has to do in this way to him? Why she has to care to him? She never did something like this to her ex’s even Jinki her fiancée. It was simple. She is falling to this man. Like what Krystal said. But she is just too dense to admit it.

 

 

 


           

 

            Today, Yoong decided to go to his home. It is Sunday, so lucky he is off. When he just arrived at his home, there is Yoochun who is talking with Eun Hye at the garden of Im’s mansion.

 

            “Oh, Yoong. You’ve came.” Greeted Eun Hye and then hug him. But then she gazed at his hand that uses a bandage. “What is that?” asked her curiously.

 

            “Ah, I was involved a fought.” he tries to avoid Eun Hye’s stare with turn his attention to Yoochun who is sitting on the bench. “Hi, hyung.” Yoong just passed Eun Hye that still standing there. Because he didn’t want his sister asked him any further.

 

            “Hi, Yoong”

 

            Now, the three of them are sitting on the bench near the pool. “Thank you Kim ajhumma” said Yoong when the maid gave him a cup of coffee.

 

            “So, what is about last night?” A glimpse could see on her eyes, she was so excited when her brother told her to help him made a surprise for Tiffany. And he said that he would purpose her. Obviously, Eun Hye is agreeing about that. Because Yoong is need someone who loves and takes care of him besides her.

           

            “Oh, I’m sorry. I’ve to go now, because my dad mom needs me to pick her from the airport.” said Yoochun after he got text from his sister.

 

            “Is that so? Well, you have to go now hon, don’t make mommy wait.” Since Eun Hye engaged to Yoochun, Yoochun’s parent treated her as their daughter and asked her to call them as her parents.

 

            “Alright. I’m sorry okay. I’m going now, bye hon. Bye Yoong!” Before Yoochun left didn’t forget he pecked Eun Hye lips and then vanished from their sight.

 

            “You are lucky noona.” Mumbled Yoong, but Eun Hye didn’t get what he said.

 

            “What?”

 

            “You are lucky, you’ll marry soon.” Eun Hye just smiled hears what her brother said.

 

            “But you’ll follow me right? Ha! You didn’t answer me yet. How is about last night?”

 

            He shall tell his sister what happened between him and Tiffany. He needs his sister advice, so that he could ease everything and didn’t stuck in miserable thing for a long time.

           

            “Ya! Im Yoong!” she snapped at thoughtful Yoong. And she gave him a curious stare.

 

            “So tell me now! Is she accepting your purpose?”

 

            “We are…”

 

            “What?”

 

            “We are break up.”

 

            Silence

 

            “Wwhat.. Do you mean?” Eun Hye is trying to get what he said. It’s just unbelievable to hear that. He said that they are break up. What does he mean? Aren’t they okay for this time? Do they love each others?

 

            “Yeah, we are break up, noona.” said him weakly.

 

            “But how could?”

 

            Yoong is too afraid to tell the truth, but he doesn’t need to lie right? What was that for? For protecting his ex girlfriend who is cheating behind him?

 

            “She dumped me last night. I saw her was… sleeping with another man in my bed when I would make a surprise to her. I thought that she was sleeping. But I was wrong noona, I was wrong. I saw that with my eyes.” Finally he said the truth. Eun Hye’s jaw is dropping in shocked, she uses her palm to covering her gapping mouth.

 

            “Really? Oh my God.” Yoong just nod. Eun Hye could see a pain from her lovely brother’s face. Then she sat up from the bench and walking to Yoong. She gave him a warm hug.

 

            “Yoong… It’s okay…It means she isn’t your mate. Or may be, this is what God’s plan to give us the real happiness. Be calm, baby, it’s okay.” She rubbed his back smoothly.

 

            Finally, Yoong could feel a comfort shoulder to release everything that he feels. “Yeah, you right noona.”

 

            Then Eun Hye is looking at her handsome brother pitiful. “You lied right about this wound?” she gazed at his hand.

 

            “I just… yeah I lied. I’m sorry noona.” He lowered his head to avoid Eun Hye’s stare.

 

            “Hey, It’s okay Yoong, it’s okay.” She cupped his face to face her, like a child who is looking at his mother.

           

            “This is good, because God showed you the truth before you will get the pain any further. Actually, I like and regard Tiffany as my sister, but what just she did to you is making me disappointed yet mad at her. How could she just dumped you like this. You do love her, you always try to make her happy right? But she just did this to you. Just forget her Yoong. She doesn’t deserve to get your love, care, and loyalty. There are still many persons who will love you full from the deepest heart. And don’t forget mommy and daddy there also of course me always love and pray for you. It’s okay Yoong. It will be alright.”

 

            “Noona..” He hugged her again. “Thank You so much.” Eun Hye nod and then smiled at him.

 

 


 

 

            “Ah who is that? Alright wait!” Sooyoung grumbled, because he is still eating bulgogi that Seohyun brought to him but rang from the bell of his condo always go off.

 

            “Haizz….” When he opened the door his expression is turning.

 

            “Hey.” Greeted Yoong smiling who is standing in front of Sooyoung’s door. Well, today Yoong decided to visit Sooyoung at his condo. He wanted to apologize to him for everything. He is his truly best friend at all besides his shiskshin friend.

 

            Yoong is bringing a box of pizza and 4 cans of cola. Besides wanted to apologize, he wanted to spend his buddy time with Sooyoung. It has been long times, they didn’t have buddy time because of their busyness and of course, girl friend.

 

            “What do you want?” asked Sooyoung coldly. But Yoong just shrug it off and passed in.

 

            “Hey! I didn’t allow you yet to come in!”

 

            “What? I can’t visit my best friend?” Now they are in Sooyoung’s living room. With Yoong is turning on the television channel.

 

            “Of course… you can. But I thought you still mad at me. And I need refresh my mind.” Sooyoung smirked while Yoong sighed.

 

            “Well, I’m really sorry for that, for everything. For punched you, and … for didn’t trust you.”  Sooyoung just silent and wait what will he say.

 

            “You right. She was cheating behind me.”

 

            “So, you gapped her?!”  Yoong nod.

 

            “I saw her was sleeping with Yul in our anniversary.” Sooyoung eyes becomes wide.

 

            “WHAT?!”

 

            “Ya! Just shut your ing mouth dude, don’t yell like that.” Yoong glared at Sooyoung.

 

            “But, I didn’t expect in this way. Finally God opened your eyes and heart. But who is Yul anyway?” asked Sooyoung curiously. Is he someone whom he saw with Tiffany some time ago?

 

            “He is my child hood friend.” Replied Yoong shortly.

 

            “OH MY GOD! What the ! For pete sake! That’s why I didn’t like that girl!” squalled Sooyoung heats up.

 

            “Aish… I knew your reaction will be like this. Chill out. ”

 

            “So, what will you do?”

 

            “I don’t know, however still I love her and yeah..just like that.” Yoong buried his face on the couch. In other hand, Sooyoung really feels pity to his best friend. The choding and bubbling Yoong was nowhere.

            “Hey! You bring the pizza and colas?!” Sooyoung tried to avoid this topic. And lifted his mood.

 

            “Ah, yeah. I just bought it. I think we could watch the big match between Chelsea and Manchester United while enjoying this.”

 

            “WOW, of course I like it!”

 

            And with that, that two men are like back to the old time. Like in high school. Watching their favorite team’s match and of course enjoying foods.

 

           

                           


 

 

            “It has been long time, we haven’t our shopping time.” Eun Hye chuckled.

           

            “Yeah, it because our patients that increasing all this times.”

 

            Jessica and Eun Hye are in Department Store now. They are shopping just the two of them without their fiancée. Because they need their girls time. After they take a lunch now they are inside one of the boutiques.

 

            “I think if Yoochun or Jinki is going with us they will be grumble and whine all the entire time.”  Suddenly Jessica remembered Jinki. He is at UK now for his project. And it has been 2 weeks. Somehow she missed him too, although her feeling confuses now because of the man that no other is the brother of a woman beside her that still choosing dress.

 

            ‘Oh my why I have to remember Yoong that supposed I remember Jinki. Why his name always pops in my mind. Get your life Jessie…duh’ thought Jessica silently.

           

            “Jess, I want to try this first.” Jessica nod. And Eun Hye is walking to the change room.

 

            While Eun Hye is trying some of the dress, Jessica is walking around the boutique and looking for nice dress. When she saw a blue skirt she decided to take it. But unfortunately at the same time, the other want to take it too.

 

            “Oh I’m sorry. I think I’m the first.” The girl said while take the skirt.

 

            “But… Hey.. I thought we ever met.” Jessica said while looking at the girl.

 

            “Really?”

 

            “Baby, oh you are here.” Then a man appear behind the girl. And it makes Jessica ensure that it was that girl.

 

            “Yeah, we bumped each other some time ago. And you… spilled of your juice accidentally in my shirt.” Jessica smiled awkwardly.

 

            “Ah! I remembered.” Then they are smiling each other, until…

 

            “Jessie how about this?” Eun Hye just came out from the changing room. But for fate sake! She saw what she is mad and disappointed at. Eun Hye clinched her teeth for hold her anger, while the girl who is seeing Eun Hye is startling,  and also the man. In other hand, Jessica is just looking at the three persons that standing awkwardly.

 

            “YOU?!”

 

            “Unnie…”

 

 

TBC

 

 


 

HA! Sorry for just updated lately because of my school's homeworks is toooooo many and yeah school activities makes me zzzzzzz. But finally I can update this chapter =) how about this chap? I feel worry if it was too bored, because I'm trying make this chap in the middle of my hectic :p

 

But thanks guys for your care, comments and subscribes! GOD BLESS YOU ALL :*

 

with love,

JSY_IYA :*