Chapter 4

Heart is the King

      Jessica is quiet busy today. Because she has to work over time, from 8 am till 7 pm. It was about she has 3 operations today for her patients and as always checks her patients that treat there for some times. Lucky, it is her lunch time. But she didn't has appointment with Eun Hye to go to lunch together, because Eun Hye has to give a seminar in their former collage. And Jessica will take a lunch together with Jinki in the restaurant that Jinki's has set. She has to go there alone, because Jinki also quiet busy today and he couldn't fetch her, so they will meet up there.

 

      After the minutes goes by, finally she is arrived in the restaurant.But when she will walk to the table that Jinki has reserved, she is accidentally bumped one of the waiters that looks so hurry and it makes her near in fall but unlucky it makes her bumped another someone.

 

      "Aww" It was a girl that she bumped. And quickly Jessica helps her to get up. 

 

     "Oh my God, I'm so sorry miss. I'm really sorry." said her while bowing for many times. But she didn't realized that her shirt has spilled of the orange juice that the girl has.

 

    "No, no. It's okay miss. But I'm the one who has to say sorry to you. Because, emm your shirt has spilled by my orange juice." said the girl with pointed Jessica's baby blue shirt. Then Jessica realized it and it makes the girl more guilty. So the girl tries to help her wipe the node with her tissue. 

 

    "Well, no problem. Emm I can't handle it with go to the rest room." Assured Jessica while smile weakly. She has realized, it was not that girl entire fault. Because she is the one who bumped. 

 

     "But... because of.. my drink your shirt is dirty like this."

 

     Suddenly a man approached both of them. Then his attention to the girl that Jessica's bumped. His face looks so concern.

 

     "Hey, what happened here?" asked the man.

 

   "I just..accidentally...spilled..." Before the girl could forward her words, Jessica cut it. She didn't want make any problem. And just forget it. Maybe she was annoyed inside because her shirt is dirty now, but she was realized too that she is the one who bumped that girl.

 

   "Ah, I just said it's okay. It was my fault that who bumped you first. It's really okay." Jessica gave them her warm smile that it was fine.

 

     "Oh well. if it is so. But I want to say sorry again." Now the girl bow to her, and vice versa.

 

    "Eumm because your orange juice has spilled. I'll buy for you one again." So the man just left the two of them, and before that he bowed to Jessica too.

 

    "Your boyfriend seem really care to you." Jessica bluntly said that to the girl. It wasn't a teased but it was a compliment. Because it looks from the man behaves to the girl.

 

    "Eum.. actually he is.." The girl looks so frowned and sad but Jessica didn't get it. Because after a while she wait the man, the man is coming to them again.

 

    "Well, I've buy this. Lucky, there is orange juice that has made and someone didn't buy it. So come on, we still have photo shot today." said the tanned man while holding the girl's hand, and the girl's face looks blush and it makes Jessica smiled in amusement because it was a sweet and cute sight of the couple, thought her.

 

    "So, we have to go now miss. And thanks for your kindness." said the girl while flash an eye smile to Jessica. While the man just bow to her. Jessica replied it with a nod and smile to them. And then both of the girl and the man left, so Jessica decided to go to the rest room first because Jinki didn't come yet.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

       "Hyung, are you serious with you're talking about?"

 

      "Of course I'm serious Yoong, Mr. Park that the one who told me yesterday." said Yoochun with his eyes still focus on the paper. 

 

      "But this is a huge project, and you know I just has worked here for 2 months hyung. I think you are better than me to handle this project." Yoochun sighed after heard his brother in law soon whined. It's right, this is a huge project. Because their company has offered to help about construction that build a hospital in Busan. They need a service of architect and constructor. 

 

     "Hey, come on this is your chance Yoong. I new you are new here. But this, this project is a great chance so that you better known in the world of construction in Korea. Because this is Jung ordered." said Yoochun while crossed his rams in front of his chest and looking at Yoong with his serious face. Yoong's eyes becomes wide in shock, It is Jung's ordered. Who is the owner of Seoul Hospital for god sake!

 

     "But you know, I'm..."

 

    "No, But. This is has fixed okay. And relaxed I'm with Sooyoung will help you about this." Yoochun gave his smile to calm him. He know, that Yoong is doubting to himself. He scare that can't handle this. But Yoochun is knowing about his ability, he is a good architect one. And actually he is the one that suggested Mr.Park who is their boss, to chose Yoong handles  this project.

 

    Yoong looks thinking about this. Before he nod for agree it. "Fine! I take this." said him in the firm tone. 

 

     "Good! I'll call Mr.Park." Yoochun grinned in victory. So he is taking his phone and dial the number of Mr.Park. While Yoong just looked at his brother in law that talking with their boss through the phone.

 

    "Hello, Mr. Park. Yes, Eumm I just want to tell You that Yoong agree to take the project from the Jung."

 

    Suddenly, Sooyoung came and then he gave 'so-how-about-this' look to Yoong. But Yoong just pointed his head to Yoochun that still talking with their boss. So, Sooyoung takes a seat beside Yoong and patiently wait about the result.

 

    "Oh good Sooyoung is here too. Well I just talked to Mr.Park that we can start our job tomorrow, and then we have to give the presentation to the Jung next week." explained Yoochun and seats in front of them. "And of course Yoong, you are the leader of this project. Congratulation brother!" added Yoochun, but Yoong just smiled weakly. 

 

    "Come on dude, wipe that frowned face. It's good you know." cheered Sooyoung to his best friend that just nod. 

 

    "Emm, how about we take our lunch now. It's all my treat." Yoochun broke the silence.

 

   "Wah! thats good hyung! I do agree about this! lets go!" of course Sooyoung agree about this. So, the three of them are walking out from Yoochun's office.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

      "Thanks guys for your cooperation. I mean it." Jessica just came out from the operation room with the nurses and co-workers. She just finished operated a little boy who has appendicitis, and thanks to God, the operation going well. And earned a good progression of the boy's healthy.

 

      "You are welcome Dr. Jung. It was something that supposed we did. And of course it's all because your ability." said the one of the nurse. Jessica smiled to them.

 

      "Well, because our work has done, we can back to home now. So you can get a rest." suggested Jessica and earned nod from them. Then they bid to her and leaving her. So Jessica is walking to her room and them prepare to go home.

 

       It is just a 8 pm now, but it seems the road is quiet because of the rain that poured the road. Jessica is driving her white BMW in a slow speed because she is enjoying with hearing the songs of Taylor Swift. But unexpected the machine of her car is stopping suddenly. So Jessica turned off the tape. 

 

     "Oh damn." cursed her and try to start the machine but earned none. The machine didn't want to on. "Good! Just good!" So she takes her white phone from her bag. But this is her bad day, her phone is in off because of the low battery. "Ya! you didn't want to on too huh?!" yelled her to her off phone. "Ww..what should I do now. And I didn't bring an umbrella too." her face look so scare and pale. Because in the outside is raining, her car didn't want to on, and her phone is off too. The road seems so quiet. And she is impossible just stay at the inside of the car and wait for the help. 

 

    So, she takes her coat and with take a deep breath she is going out from the car and welcomed by the rain. "Why this is has to happen to me" mumbled her and hugging herself because she felt cold now. And her clothes are wetting. She tries to stop the car that passed in front of her, but they are just passed and didn't care with her presence. Unlucky there is no place that could be shady her.

 

    Suddenly, a black Jeep is stopping in front of her. And it makes her startled a bit. "Thanks God!" said her and try to peek who is the inside of the Jeep. Then a tall man is coming out from there with his umbrella. But her jaws is dropping in shock now. After look who is that.

 

    "Noona, what happen?"

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

      Tiffany pinned on the wall, after Yul pushing her when they are entering Yul's condo. They are kissing in passionate, yet too hot. With Tiffany's arms on Yul's neck and his arms on the wall, trapped her between the wall and his body. Tiffany is between the kiss, because Yul's hand is gripping on her curve body and makes her shivering. 

 

      After the photo shot done, Yul and Tiffany are going to the date. Yes, Yul has confessed his feeling too Tiffany. Well he is a brave one. And he didn't care about Tiffany is being girlfriend of his good friend. His feelings to her is bigger than anything. And unexpected, when he confessed about that Tiffany precisely kissed his lips. He took it as she take it as 'yes'. 

 

      It was shocked him. He thought that Tiffany would reject him. But she didn't.

 

     "Yul ahh." groaned her when he bit her neck.  And her clothed womanhood. But suddenly a ring of phone is interrupting them.  Both of Tiffany and Yul are stopping their intimate session and they are glancing each other.

 

 

    "I have to take this." said her after permission to him and then walk to leave him. He is obviously knowing, it was Yoong.

 

    "Oh, I..I'm on Taeyeon's house now." said her to the phone.

 

    "No, no you don't need to take me home. It's heavy raining now. I just want to sleep in Teyeon's house Yoongie ah." plead her to him, no it's lied her. She knew it was wrong, she is lying to him. She is cheating on him, she is cheating with his good friend. But her feelings is hard to deny since when they first met. 

 

    But then she bit her lips because she felt Yul is and nipping her milky neck now. With his arms are slipping between hands that back hugging her. She tries to hold her moan so that Yoong can't hear it.

 

    "Yyoong... I guess Taeyeon need me now to help in the kitchen." said her while shutting of her eyes savoring the moment of Yul kissed her neck wetly.

 

    "Okay be careful mmm okay? Bye. I love you too." Now Tiffany is turning her body to Yul again. And then he is kissing him roughly again and lead her to his bedroom.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

       Yoong just finished his work. So, it's time to him to go home now. Because it's raining outside so, he decided to borrow the umbrella from one of the office girl to be on the alert if something happen to him in the road. Because the rain is heavy. It is night now, and he rarely go home night. It was because he had has to do the project with Sooyoung and Yoochun. But they were going home early than him. 

 

      He is walking to the parking area. But then he remembered something he didn't call Tiffany yet. So he is taking his phone now and dialing her number. He patiently wait she takes her phone. And after a long time she take it.

 

    "Hey, Am I disturb you babe?" asked him.

 

    "Humm, I just finished my job. How about you, have you come home yet?" But then he raised his eyebrows because he heard she is like groaning. But then he just shrug.

 

   "Oh is that so? Well I can take you home now."

 

   "Okay then if you want to sleep there. I'm going home now, bye. I love you Fany ah." 

 

    Now, he is driving inside the car with the rain is poring outside. But when he will pass the road, he is seeing a woman is standing beside her white car. And when the window of his front car clear from the blur of the rain's water by the window cleaner that automatically, he knew who is she.

 

   "Jessica noona? What she did there?" mumbled him and then step aside his car to where she is. So he takes the umbrella that on beside his seat. And then going out from the car.

 

   "Noona, what happen?" asked him. But Jessica just starring at him. He though that she is cold now. Not cold for her behave, but cold for in fact. So he is walking to her now.

 

    "What are you doing here noona?" Now he is shading her with the umbrella. 

 

   "My..my car is striking. And my phone is... is off now. I'm completely didn't know... what to do." said her sobbing. Yes, she is crying now while lowering her head. She is too scare to face this. And it makes him confuse, but then he realized if she is scare now. Her face is in pale, with her nose and her eyes is puffy red because of cold and crying. And her body is shaking in cold.

 

    "Ssshhh.. It's okay noona it's okay. Now I will take you home and I will call the workshop to take your car and repair it. come on." said him while circling his arm on her shoulder and led her to go into his car, and Jessica just obeyed him like a kitten. She didn't need to act cool now, that she need is going home soon.

 

     Just silent between them when they are inside the car. Yoong just called the workshop. And they will take her car so that they can repair it.

 

    "Thank you." mumbled her. But enough too him to hear that.

 

    "It's okay noona. You are in trouble so I have to help you, because you are my sister's good friend." said him and slightly turn his head to her and smiling to her. And back to focus again to the road while driving.

 

    Jessica felt her cheek is burning in red now. She didn't know why, why he has to smiling sweet to her like that. So, to hide her blushing she turn her head to the window and look at the road.

 

     And after a while, "Noona, we are arrived." They just arrived in front of Jung's mansion. It is huge and mostly has a white color. But when he titled his head to Jessica, she is soundly sleeping. Yoong just shook his head and try to wake her up.

 

    "Wake up noona, we are arrived in front of your house now."  But it seems she is deeply fall in to the sleep and didn't hear him.

 

   "Noona, noona, wake up." he tapped her shoulder many times but earned none.

 

   "Just give me 5 minutes Soojung ah." mumbled her, but Yoong just chuckled at silly her.

 

  "Aigoo, why you are so cute noona. Well, I don't have a choice." So he decided to open the door of the car and then carrying her in the bride style. When he arrived in front of the door he tries to push the bell. And not for long time to wait, the door is open with a girl that looks like Jessica is standing there and just staring them oddly. 

 

   "Uh.. It because I saw her stood in the road and her car is striking, so when I saw her I decided to help her. And when I drove her here she is sleeping. And I can't wake her up." explained him after he got a cold aura from the girl in front him. She really likes Jessica noona, thought him.

 

     "Is that so? well we better take her to her room, come on." led Krystal to the ice princess's room. And Yoong just follow behind her while carrying her.

 

    "This is her room. You can put her to the bed." So Yoong put her slowly so that she won't wake up.

 

    "Hey, her clothes are soaking because of the rain. Can you change it? And then give her a soup so that when she wakes up she can eat it. And it will prevent from the fever." suggested Yoong that earned nod from Krystal.

 

     "Well, I think I have to go home now. It was late." 

 

    "But wait, I didn't make a drink or something to you yet." said Krystal while rubbing her neck awkwardly. Because he just save her sister and she has to thank to him.

 

     "Eum no, It's okay. Because I have to go home now."

 

    "Uh.. well, thank you so much by the way. Eh wait what is your name?" asked Krystal while smiling, and she realized she didn't know who is this handsome man that has doe eyes, both of them now are in the outside of Jessica's room.

 

    "It's okay. I'm Im Yoong." Krystal eyes wide, so he is the Im Yoong, Eun Hye unnie's brother that Jessica ever told to her. She asked to herself.  

 

     "I'm Krystal Jung, Jessica unnie's young sister." And he got right if she is her sister because of their similarity.

 

     "Okay, nice to meet you. I'm going now, bye." bowed him and then leaving the Jung's mansion with Krystal accompany him till the outside of the mansion.

 

     "He is not bad at all unnie." mumbled her smiling and back to Jessica's room.

 

 

TBC

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Oh relief that the chapter 4 has done yeay! ^_^ I'm sorry if there is typo or something that make my story in shortage. I'm really thankful for you all that has gave comments and subscribe :))

 

Please just wait for the next chap and keep support me to write this story, whehehehe.

 

with love,

JSY_IYA :*