Chapter 3

Heart is the King

      Today, Yoong and Tiffany are going to the mall to look for dress that will Tiffany use for Eun Hye's engagement tonight. They just finished their lunch and then walked to the one of boutique that located near bookstore. Tiffany's eyes really sparkled whenever nice dress caught by her eyes. While Yoong just shoook his head looking at her enthusiastic.

 

    "Babe, how about this?" asked Tiffany while showing a red dress to him. But Yoong shook his head that means no. Because it will show her curve body like back, it was excessive. "Fine." Tiffany pouted at her boyfriend and then she back to where the shopkeeper that help her look for dress. "Well, how about this?" Now Tiffany showed him a peach simple dress but elegant at the same time. Then Yoong smiled and nod as agree. "I bet it's good, so I'll try this first." said her while showing her eye smile in satisfied and then vanished from Yoong's sight because she went to change room.

 

    Yoong patiently waited his girlfriend and sometimes playing his phone to ease bored. "I don't understand why a girl always enthusiastic when it's about shopping and fashion." he sighed. But then, suddenly he heard someone called his name.

 

    "Yoong! is that you?" Heard that voice, Yoong turned his head. But he found none. "Hey, It's me." said A man while tapping Yoong's shoulder. So he turned his head to his left side. Yoong's eyes brow raised in curious. 'Who is he?' thought him while looking at the tanned man.

 

     "Ya! You don't remember me, huh?" Yoong's face still confuse, to bet who is he. "It's me Yoong, kkab Yul! Your childhood friend, buddy!" 

 

     "Kwon Yul?! My childhood friend that moved in Tokyo? Is it right?" Yul grinned and nod for the replied. "Wow! how do you do buddy? Long time no see!" said Yoong while pulling him in hug. 

 

    "Uhh I can't breath Yoong." So, Yoong release their hug with a dorky smile appear in his face. "Well, I'm doing fine. How about You?"

 

    "I'm perfectly fine, like you see." 

 

    "Yeah, still chodding!" It has been long time they hasn't met each other. Because Yul had had to move in Tokyo, his father job has transfer there. So when Yul on junior high school he just follow his parent. Yoong and Yul are good friend when they were in elementary and junior high school. Both of them are prankster. And they are comfy each other. But the condition separate them, and they lost contact. Suddenly their chit chat time is interrupted because of someone.

 

   "Babe, what do you think?" It was Tiffany that came out from the changing room. She is wearing the dress that Yoong choose. She looks so flawless and pretty. And the two men just gawking at her. They are admiring her. Look like drooling. 

 

    And Tiffany's eyes caught Yul's presence. She doesn't know, why she has to blushing like that. And for a while she looks like avoid her boyfriend's presence.

 

   "Tiffany?" Heard what Yul's said, Yoong turned his head to his childhood friend.

 

   "Yul, wwhat are you doing here?" asked Tiffany in disbelieve. And why he looks so close with Yoong. The atmosphere between the three of them turn into silent for a while.

 

   "So, you two knew each other?" Yoong tried to break the silence. 

 

   "Yeah, we are in the under same company by the way." replied Yul, that his eyes never leave from Tiffany. While Tiffany bits her lips to wait her boyfriend what will he said. And avoid Yul's gaze.

 

  "Ah.. So my childhood friend and my girlfriend are friend now. I didn't know yet." Yul's eyes wide, after hearing Yoong's confession that Tiffany is Yoong's girlfriend. He felt like thousands knife are ripping his heart now. Yes, Yul has fallen in love with Tiffany since they first met actually. It was love at the first sight. While Tiffany didn't know what to say. So she just silent, she is really confusing with herself now. "It's a good then." added Yoong smiling and embrace both of them that in their deep thought to his arms.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

   In the ballroom of Hilton's Hotel, there are many persons that attend Eun Hye and Yoochun's engagement party. They came from Yoochun's family and relatives, so Eun Hye's too. Yoong and Tiffany just arrived there. Yoong looks so handsome and fresh here with his hair that just cut, he is wearing a black suit with bowties. While Tiffany looks so flawless and pretty with her peach simple dress and her black hair is loosening beautifully in her shoulder.

 

   "Congratulation unnie and oppa, for your engagement." said Tiffany and then hugging either Eun Hye or Yoochun. 

 

   "Thanks Fany ah, and where is my brother hug and congratulation huh?" quip Eun Hye while pouting and glare at Yoong. Yoong chuckled at his sister, that earned chuckled too from Tiffany and Yoochun.

 

   "Hahaha, okay okay come here noona." And Eun Hye like an obey kitten just follow him. "Well, congratulation my lovely noona and my greatest hyung." said him while hugging his sister then smiling at Yoochun and vice versa. "I hope you two can make a great couple even family and long last for you two." Eun Hye release their hug and gives his brother sweet smile. 

 

   "Thanks Yoongie." Eun Hye looks like near in tearing because of joy. Although her parents didn't attend but her brother presences is completing everything for her.

 

   "With all my pleasure noona. Hyung I hope you will always beside my noona. I knew, you do love her." said Yoong and then hug Yoochun.

 

   "I promise." It was right, Yoochun does love Eun hye. And he will do everything to make Eun Hye always by his side. 

 

   The engagement is going well, and all the person that got invitation now is enjoying the foods and drinks that serve to them. In other hand a brown gold head woman just came alone to the ballroom. She wears her dark blue dress. She looks like goddess and elegant. After she knew where the persons that has event so she approaches them there.

 

   "Hi, guys." greeted her to Eun Hye and Yoochun that just talked to another relatives.  So both of them are turning their head to her.

 

   "Ow... Jessie finally you came!" squealed Eun Hye in exciting.

 

   "I'm so sorry guys, my patients couldn't handle for a while. So yeah, I'm late." Jessica gave them an apologize face. But Eun Hye and Yoochun just nod and smiled that it was okay. 

 

   "Well, congratulation guys! finally you two are following me huh?" joked Jessica, both of Eun Hye and Yochun just grinned to her.

 

   "Yeah, like you see. Thank you by the way." replied Yoochun represented.

 

   "Where is Jinki by the way?" asked Eun Hye when she just found Jessica came here alone.

 

   "Hm, he has to fly to New York this evening because there's important meeting there. It was suddenly. I'm sorry for him guys." 

 

   "It's okay Jessica, I see he seems so busy lately." said Eun Hye assured her. "I think you better enjoy foods and drinks here, honey I'm going with Jessica for a while okay?" Yoochun just nod and he back talks to his relatives. "Come on Jess."

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

   "I have to thank your sister, because the foods here toooooo awesome Yoong!" commented Sooyoung while chewing his food. Sooyoung has been recovery 2 days ago, so here he is in Eun Hye and Yoochun's party. Actually, he attended with Seohyun, but Seuhyun has nowhere with Tiffany. And now he is with Yoong in front of the table that serves many foods. Well, it's about duo shikshin that fate being together like this. Lucky, Eun Hye and Yoochun provided many foods.

 

   "I knew, because she has high class of food. Ah I want to try that." said Yoong while taking a plate of salad. "Where are Fany and Seohyun by the way?" But Sooyoung just shrug. 

 

   "I think they are in toilet maybe."

 

   At the same time Jessica and Eun Hye are walking to where Yoong and Sooyoung are. Because Eun Hye wanna accompany Jessica to enjoy the foods. "Hey guys you are here?" greeted Eun Hye when she knew Yoong and Sooyoung's presence there. 

 

    "Hi noona, you know the foods here are awesome." praised the god of foods that not the other hand is Sooyoung. 

 

   "Aww thank you Sooyoungie. Just enjoy it." 

 

    In the other hand Yoong is checking Jessica out secretively . She was different now with when he met in the hospital. She looks so flawless like a goddess. And he bet her is in c cup. why he has that thought? It was simple. He is a normal man that seeing a woman who is wearing her dress that looks like staples but elegant. Her hair just loosening like that, she looks more like a model than a doctor. Although her cold aura never gone from herself. While Jessica who knowing that Yoong is starring at her now is avoiding his doe eyes. She is pretending didn't know about it and just takes the foods. 

 

   Eun Hye then realizing something. She didn't introduce her brother yet to Jessica. Because when they met in the hospital, Jessica didn't give a chance to Eun Hye did that.

 

   "Jessica..." called Eun Hye, so Jessica inevitably pay her attention to the three of them.

 

   "Yyes?" stuttering her. why she ha to like that? Again, Yoong found it as funny thing. He really wanna tease his sister's friend. 

 

   "Well, when we were at the hospital I didn't introduce my brother to you yet." explained Eun Hye. But then Jessica looks frowned, why she has to. Her brother looks so annoying brat just like a chodding. But then she just nod and force a smile.

 

   "Okay, Jessica this is my young and lovely brother. He is Im Yoong. And Yoong this is my good friend since was in collage. She is Jessica Jung." So both of them are shaking hand now. Jessica felt something different when a warm touch from her good friend's brother. It different when she did with Jinki, her fiancee. Or it's just her stupid feeling maybe.

 

   "Hi, I am Im Yoong." Yoong is smiling to her. 

 

  "I am Jessica Jung."  But then Jessica felt sullen, she is smelling something that she really hate.  "Oh my God." said her while losing Yoong's hand. "Ya! did you eat a cucumber, huh?" asked her while covering her nose and take a step back from Yoong.

 

   "I..I think I did..why?" Yoong is clueless and really didn't expect such a ridiculous this thing. He just eat a salad that contain cucumber too. What's wrong to eat a cucumber? But then he heard Eun Hye chuckled. And now, he knew what is it. He smirks, and his choding instinct is kicking it.

 

   "What's wrong, noona?" asked him and made his face close to Jessica's face. 

 

   "Ya! Go away! And You didn't have permission to call me noona!" Yes, Jessica felt annoyed if it becomes cucumber thing but the other hand actually she is blushing for something, his face too close to hers, his doe eyes are like want to her there and then he called her as noona. It was many thing's that Yoong's did to her, she thought.

 

    The persons that around them are turning their attention to her. It was 2nd time Yoong made her embarrassing. First time when she was suspecting between Yoong and Eun Hye and then this thing. She gritted her teeth to prevent her hellsica thing. She swears if he is not Eun Hye's brother and they aren't in the public, then she would pinch his arms even slap him. This boy is really something, thought her.

 

   "Well, It's just a joke everybody." Said Eun Hye while holds her laugh. Jessica sent her glare to Eun Hye, what the hell a joke? But it seems Eun Hye didn't notice it. So the peoples just shrug about it. "Oh, I'm sorry Jessica. My brother didn't know that You have an allergic with cucumber." 

 

   "Hhh I should It's okay then." Now Jessica throws a glare again to Yoong, but Yoong smirks to her. It seems 'Jessica noona' is a new 'thing' to him now. 

 

   "I'm sorry noona for being like that." It was serious words from his deepest heart for Jessica. He realized that she really has a trouble with that thing. He didn't know why he has to being sorry like that? He didn't know about the cucumber thing, so it's okay. But why he did it? "Would you forgive me?" He handed his hand to her again. But Jessica looks so doubt, she scares if he will do annoyed thing again. "It's okay noona, I wouldn't do that again." Seriously is he reading my mind? asked her to herself.

 

   "I forgive you." said her and handing his hand. Again, she felt the warm  and odd thing from him. 

 

   "So, It's okay now. And this is Choi Sooyoung, my brother's best friend"

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

     "Unnie, you've came?" Krystal just finished her study, and she saw Jessica entered her room. 

 

   "Yeah, It has 15 minutes ago." Jessica then laying her slim body to Krystal's bed. "You've finished your study?" as a good sister, Jessica always concern, care and loves her sister so much. She always looks after her sister, beside their parents are rare living with them. Because they are to busy with their work.

 

   "Of course I'm. And how about the party?" Now Krystal is joining her sister laying on her bed beside her sister.

 

  "Well, It was going smooth until I met an Im Yoong." Jessica reminded to what happening when she was there. And her face turn into annoyed when she remembering Yoong's face.

 

  "Im Yoong?" asked Krystal clueless.

 

  "Yes, he is. He is Eun Hye's young brother. But he is annoyed brat and choding!" Jessica took Krystal's pillow and then punch it like it is Yoong. 

 

   "What did he does to you by the way?" It seems so interesting for Krystal. She never saw her sister being like this. Jessica's childish side is interesting and funny thing for Krystal. Thanks to Im Yoong, and she could see her sister like that again.

 

  "How dare he talked so close to me after chewing cucumber!" But Krystal precisely is laughing to her now. "Ya! Jung Soojung what are you laughing for?!"

 

    After Krystal could hold her laugh, she said "Well, It's not his entire fault unnie. He just met You right? Of Course he didn't know If you have an allergic with cucumber."

 

  "But... But it was embarrassing me in front of peoples. And this is 2nd time he made me in embarrASS!" Jessica tries denied. It's true, In fact Yoong didn't know about the cucumber thing. But her egos is important than everything.

 

  "Well, don't hate him that much unnie." Jessica then turns her head to Krystal that starring at the celling. 

 

   "What do you mean?"

 

  "Duh, don't you ever heard the words 'How much you hate someone there will be how much you loves him.' I think You never heard about that." Krystal chuckled at her silly sister.

 

  "Ya! It will never happen okay. That's ridiculous." 

 

  "Yeah I hope it's wrong. And impossible. Because you've already taken unnie." After Krystal said that, Jessica then reminds about her engagement with Jinki. Is that true choice for her? Will she find the true love with Jinki? Jessica shut off her eyes. Her heart is still confusing with her choice. How could she will marry with him, If there is a doubt in her heart? Well heart is the king of everything whenever about chose something. Although beside that, mind is handling about it too. But Heart is the most important whenever about the feelings of someone. 

 

    "Aishh why she always being like this." When Krystal turned her head to her unnie, she just found sleeping Jessica.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

   After the meeting between him, Yoong and Tiffany, Yul is still in his deep thought. He never expected that a girl that he likes, no stretch that he loves is his childhood friend's girlfriend. It is the first time he is falling in love again. After 2 years ago, Jiyeon, his girlfriend that soon would be his fiancee had left him for forever. Because she had involved in car accident. 

 

   "Jiyeon ah, why you have to left me huh?" He stared at an old photo that showing him and Jiyeon were smiling and happy at the photo. 

 

   "Am I not able to love someone other you again? I know she is my child hood friend, no he is my good friend's girlfriend. But I've fallen love with her Jiyeon ah. I just couldn't deny my feelings to her." He thought it's wrong feeling. But he didn't want to lose someone that he loves for the 2nd time. And he is too good to steal his good friend's girlfriend.

 

    Or may be not.

 

 

TBC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well the chapter 3 has done ^^/ okay I've read some comments from some readers that still confuse between YoonSic and YoonFany that who will be lead the story, hehe but if we knew the plot at the foreword we will know the answer. But yeah, we never know about the next chap hehe. I just wanna make it as a little bit long story guys. I'm sorry, If there's shortage about my story too :))

 

And please leave me comments again to support me more when I want forwarding this story. Thank you for who has read, left comments, subscribed even votes for my story #bowing

God Bless You All! :)) 

 

with love,

JSY_IYA :*

 

 

Oh I really loves Jessica's expression here xD