Chapter 2

Heart is the King

       Jessica is walking to the canteen, where Eun Hye waits her there as usual to take a lunch together. But when she arrived there she saw Eun Hye is talking with someone who is sitting in front of Eun Hye while backing her. It was a man with his black suit. So Jessica decided to walk there.

 

     "Oh Jessie you are here." said Eun Hye while waving her hand. And the man that talking to Eun Hye is turning his head to Jessica. Jessica just smiled and join them.

 

     "Eumm I didn't know that Yoochun oppa is here too." Then Jessica took a seat beside Eun Hye. 

 

     "Yeah, I just visited my friend that treat here. So I decided to approach my girlfriend here." Yoochun smiled that earned smiled from Eun Hye.

 

     "Well, I guess I shouldn't interrupt you guys." Jessica chuckled.

 

    "It's okay Jess. Right honey?" Yoochun nod for agree. "And where is Jinki by the way? asked Eun Hye that found Jessica  didn't with Jinki when she came here.

 

     "Ah he just got a phone from his secretary that has to come to the meeting right now."

 

     After Jessica ordered food and drink for her, now the three of them are chatting like as usual. They are talking about such as their works, stuff, about their relationship even about Yoochun and Eun Hye's engagement. Both of them has been together since were in High School. And now they are still together, even will engage and married. Jessica in other hand is envy to both of them. Envy to Eun Hye actually, that could find her true love. Jessica has searched her love for those time, but she always fails. They just want to enjoy with her and didn't want take a serious relationship with her. So Jessica just obeyed her parents, when they asked her to engage with Jinki, the son of Jessica's father's friend. And she hope she will find a true love with Jinki. Just wishes it will come true, maybe.

 

     "So, what happen to Sooyoung actually?" asked Eun Hye to Yoochun that still eating his soup. Jessica just being a listener here while enjoying her lunch. Because she didn't know what are they talking about.

 

    "He got a poisoned of his breakfast today. And Seohyun found him in pain when she visited to his condo. So she decided to bring him here." explained Yoochun after he swallow his soup.

 

     "Ah, it's because he being a shikshin right? Jeez and he didn't care about the expired of the foods that he consumed."

 

     "Hey, but your brother is like that too honey. Didn't he live in the condo too? I'm worrying that he would be like that." Eun Hye looks thinking for a while, it's right her brother didn't live together again with her in their mansion. He said that he wanted to live independent with his way. Previously, Eun Hye was didn't agree about it. Because her brother just a family that she has after their parents left. But Eun Hye then agreed about it when her brother plead to her, and told her that he was found a great job so that he could support him to live independent. And just not that, because he told that his girlfriend is living with him now in his condo. It makes Eun Hye relief.

 

      "Nah, at first I'm worrying about that. But I trusted him, because Tiffany is living with him. So she could treat him well." said her smiling. She knew Tiffany that a good girl, so it doesn't matter again.

 

     "Oh yeah you are right honey. I wonder when they will take a far they relationship, hehe."

 

     "Wait, you said that you have a brother? Why I didn't know about it?" Now Jessica is speaking after silent and be a listener for a while.

 

      "Ha? Did I tell you about it before?" asked Eun Hye in disbelieve. 

 

     "Really? Ah maybe I'm forget about it. And I never found him whenever I visited to your mansion." Jessica smiled awkwardly while Eun Hye shook her head amusing.

 

     "Speaking about my brother, don't he visited Sooyoung yet?"

 

    "Ah I guess he visited when his job is finished." Replied Yoochun. Actually, Yoochun, Sooyoung and Eun Hye's brother are working at the same company, also they always hang out together when they got a chance. So it's not doubt if the three of them are closing each others.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

      In a studio that located in one of famous fashion magazine in Korea is looks like busy today. It's right because now there is a photo session for their new edition and new branded clothes that use their service for advertisement. All persons that inside there looks so busy with their own world. With a photographer and his assistant are preparing the photo settings, the wardrobes are preparing for the clothes that will use, while the model still in make up process.

 

     The middle of preparing time, there is a man who just came in with other man. He look so handsome and hot at the same time, because his tanned skin and his body is built well. While the other is look older than him.

 

    "Attention guys!" shouted an older man that caught by all of them.

 

    "Thanks for hearing. Well I want to introduce someone to you all." The man beside him just flash a smile to all. 

 

    "This, a man beside me is a new here. And he will work with us soon." said him while circling his arm on the younger man shoulder. "So, please introduce yourself."

 

   "Well, thank you Mr. Lee. Eumm my name is Kwon Yul, I'm a new photographer here. I just moved from Tokyo. So, I hope cooperation between us. Thank you before." The man that has name Yul is bowing to them and vice versa.

 

   "You're welcome Yul shii. And nice to meet you." said one of the staffs.

 

    Suddenly a girl with her staples black dress that showing her curve body came from the staffs. Her black hair is loosening beautifully in her shoulder, and her red lips makes her look so hot and chic. Automatic, Yul attention is on her now. And without realizing he is checking her out. 'Damn! she is so good' thought him in his day dreaming about a girl in front of him.

 

    "Yul shii, this is one of our famous model." The girl is walking to them now.

 

    "Hi, I'm Tiffany Hwang." said Tiffany while showing her eye smile. For a while, Yul is fluttering with that eyes. 

 

    "I'm Kwon Yul." Now both of them are shaking hand. It's like an electric that spinning between both of them. 

 

    "Nice to meet you Yul shii." Tiffany release that hand, somehow she felt a warm from his man gone. It's weird feeling for her now. She never like this before, except with her boyfriend.

 

   "With all my pleasure Tiffany shii." Of course he is.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

       After visited Sooyoung, Yoong decided to visit her sister too. It has been a week he hasn't met her. And he miss her so much. So, he is walking to her room now. He is knocking the door, and hearing an allow from inside. 

 

    "Hi noona." greeted him while walking where his sister. Eun Hye turned her attention from the file that she read to his lovely brother.

 

    "Oh hi Yoongie. Uh miss me huh?" asked her when Yoong is hugging her. If we didn't know about them being  sister and brother, we would regard them such as lovers. Yes, Yoong is clinging too much to Eun Hye. And include this person that accidentally caught this attention. It was Jessica who is entering Eun Hye's room. Previously, she just wanted to take her file that Eun Hye borrows from her. But now she has to see a sight such as a lovey dovey moment. Although just a hug, but it seems like a lovey dovey. She is excessive right? 

 

     Eun Hye is really crazy or something? She just met her boyfriend, that soon be her fiancee. But now she is with another man that clinging to her like that, thought Jessica.

 

    "Ehem.." Jessica coughed to get their attention. So, both Eun Hye and Yoong are turning their head to her now. Eun Hye just smiled to her, when Yoong just staring her. 'I think I ever met her, but where.'asked Yoong to himself.

 

   "Oh Jessica you are here." said Eun Hye.

 

   "Eumm yes. But I think, I interrupted something." Jessica said that in low voice. But then she heard Eun Hye is chuckling to her. Is it odd?

 

   "Well, I guess you are suspecting something between me and my brother." Eun Hye still chuckling while Yoong raised his eyebrows confusingly. Jessica'e eyes wide, but then she is smiling awkwardly while rubbing her neck nervously. It's embarrassing her.

 

   "So, what's up Jess?" asked Eun Hye when she could stop her chuckling.

 

   "I .. I just want to take file that you borrow."  She felt a pair of eyes is staring at her now. And it makes her uncomfortable. It's not Eun Hye that staring her like that, because it's Eun Hye's brother that did. He is sitting on the Eun Hye's chair while starring at her.

 

   "Oh okay." So Eun Hye, back to her desk again and seeking the file that Jessica's. While Jessica's eyes is looking somewhere to avoid Yoong's gaze. It's odd for her. But the other hand, Yoong found this is fun. Jessica looks so cute although she tried to look cool. And Yoong is bursting in laugh now.

 

   "Hey what are you laughing for?" asked Eun hye, but her eyes still didn't pay attention to them. Because she still busy to seek the file.

 

   "Eumm no..nothing noona." said him tries to prevent his laugh. Eun Hye is looking to her brother oddly, but then she back to seek the file. And Jessica throw him, her infamous icy glare. And it success make Yoong stop from his laugh. It turn Jessica that prevent her laugh because she saw Yoong's eyes avoid her in scare. Thanks to Icy glare.

 

   "Ah this is it. Here Jess." Eun Hye handed some of map to Jessica. "And thanks". Jessica just nod and take that from Eun Hye's hand.

 

   "Eh, I want to introduce you with my.." Before Eun hye could finish her sentences Jessica cut it.

 

   "Uhh I guess my patients are waiting me now. I have to go now, bye Eun Hye." said Jessica that walking out without bid good bye to Yoong and gave Eun Hye chance to introduce his handsome brother.

 

   "What happen to her?" mumbled Eun Hye. 

 

   "She's odd noona." heard what the younger Im, quickly Eun Hye turn her head to Yoong. "What? It's right. You know, she is odd and cold. I just got her icy glare." whined Yoong.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

     It's 9pm now. And Yoong just sitting on the couch while watching music events from KBS tv. Actually he has waited his girlfriend that didn't come yet. But not for long time, he heard someone open the door of his condo. And as expected, it is Tiffany. It seems, She didn't realize her boyfriend's presence. Yoong suspected that she in her deep thought and sometime she would smiling by herself.

 

   "Babe.." called Yoong that success make her a bit shock. 

 

    "Oh, you've came?" Now Tiffany is walking to his and peck his lips then sitting beside him. Yoong just nod and circling his arm on her waist to decrease their distance. 

 

   "Have you eaten yet?" asked Tiffany in concern to her boyfriend while she is playing with Yoong's finger.

 

   "Yes, because Eun Hye noona asked me to dinner in the mansion earlier. How about you?" 

 

   "Same here. All staffs asked me to dinner with them." Then Tiffany felt tickled on her neck, because Yoong kisses all entire her neck. "Ya! Im Yoong! Stop it!" But Yoong just ignored her and kisses her neck again. In frustration, Tiffany cupped Yoong's face and then capture his lips. Yoong smiled in the middle of their kiss. 

 

   "You know me so well." mumbled Yoong when they broke their kiss. "I want you now Miyoungie." said him and then kiss her again. But it too hot than before. He nibbled her under lips, so her lips is open now. And Yoong slipped his tongue there. While his hand now is gripping Tiffany's curve body. Tiffany is between their kiss, because Yoong's hand now is slipping on her short dress and her thigh.

 

    "You are beautiful babe." said him and then nipped and kissed her neck, Tiffany just humming because she felt hot inside now because of Yoong's service. Now Yoong is on top her, still kissing her neck sometimes it and his hand gripped on Tiffany's mound that still clothed. She really know where it will be lead. And she's right, in her blink eyes, her clothes is nowhere. It will be their long night, with moans, lust and satisfied fill the living room.

 

  
 

TBC

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Oh finally I can updated 2nd chapter. Thank you again guys for your comments and subscribe, it's valuable for me. And see you for the next chapter :))

 

with love,

JSY_IYA :*