Chapter 1

Heart is the King

       Late the morning, the sun was already nowhere to be seen. The bright light was refracted to the sidelines white curtain in a luxury apartment that located in Kangnam with stout. The light which dazzled and warm it had been successfully arouse a girl who was sleeping soundly in her California king bed.

 

       Slowly her beautiful eyes were open by itself. Her beautiful smile is appearing with her eye smile that following it. But suddenly her face turn into sullen when she found out there was no muscular arm around her waist that as usual when she woke up from her sleep.

 

      "Babe.." mumbled her while fondling the space beside her. And her pouting naturally appears on her face. "Where is he?" Then she is trying to wake up from the bed slowly, because she still feels sore between her legs. "Damn, why he was so enthusiastic last night." So, she took a large white shirt that laying on the floor because she is unclothed now. It was his. "And why he had has to ripped my dress."

 

       Slowly she is walking out from the bed room, and she is welcomed by the smell of cooking. Finally she knew where is he. So, she is walking to the kitchen room with smile brightly on her face. There is he, with his that backing her. He just wears his track pants. He is too busy to cook in front of stove until didn't realize a beautiful figure is standing in front of kitchen's door with leaning on the door's frame and watching  him lovingly. 

 

      "You didn't let me make the breakfast, huh?" she gives him back hug, and nuzzling her pointed nose to his back, while inhaling his scent. She knew, he just took a bath. And she really likes his scent. With her arms are still coiling in his waist.

 

      "Oh, you are awake."  She just 'hum' as the reply because she is too busy to get a comfy from his back. So, he turn off the stove and release her arms from his waist then his body turn in behind to face his girlfriend. Suddenly, she yelped because he lifted her body to sit on pantry. He kissed her lips passionately with his arms circles on her waist and her arms circles on his neck. While her legs circling around his waist. It's not rough but soft. Because they need an air, so they broke their kiss session. With their forehead are still attaching each other. They grinned and he captured her lips again.

 

      "I knew, you are tired because of last night. So I made the breakfast for you. Thanks for last night." whispered him that earned slapped on his rams by her. But he just smiling and again he gives peck on her lips quickly.

 

      "And you make me sore down there, just not that you ripped my new dress. uhhh I couldn't believe you were so enthusiastic last night Yoong." pouted her to him. 

 

      "It's your fault, because you dressed too hot" Now it his turn that pout, but Tiffany just giggled because of his choding boyfriend. And she cupped his face to gives a peck on his pouting lips.

 

     "Aigoo, you are so cute babe. I'm sorry then." said her while giving an eye smile that be his favorite. If he has to chose which his favorite from her body part, so he will chose her eyes. Because they are pretty in his eyes. He loves that as he loves her.

 

     "I love you Miyoung." he said that sincerely with all his heart. And staring at her eyes lovingly.

 

     "I love you too Yoongie." a soft kissed, gave by him to her forehead that earned smile on her face. She really loves when he gave that three magic words to her and then kiss her forehead lovingly like that. It has been a year for them being together. But it's like they have been more than that.

 

     "Well, I have poured a chocolate milk to this glass. Drink it, I knew you love it right?" he handed a glass of chocolate milk that he took from the dinning table to her.

 

      "Thanks" so she is drinking that, while Yoong staring her lovingly. He really want to spent his time with her. And he dreamed to build a great family with her. Hope, it will be come true.

 

      After she drank all that, she put the glass beside her. And gives her an eyes smile to him again. "I like it." But suddenly, he is chuckling to her. And make her eyes raised in curious. "What?" asked her.

 

     "You like a kid huh, look your up of your lips full of the milk liquid." said him still chuckled, and she frowned. So she takes a piece of tissue beside her to wipe that. But he prevented her with taking the tissue from her hand.

 

      "Let me wipe it." But when he will wipe her lips, he smirk and put on the tissue again beside her. Then he cupped her face and capture her lips. He all the liquid, till nothing there.

 

      "Done." She grinned like an idiot because of her lovely boyfriend. And she didn't want all about this end. She loves him, she will do everything to keep him. Hope it right.

 

      "Well, I better take a bath now. Because I have photo session today." She downed from the pantry standing in front of him.

 

      "That's a good idea. And I'll finish this. So you can eat after that." said him while preparing again the breakfast. And she walked left him alone there, but before she walk away, he called her. "Babe!" So she turned her head to him and raised her eyebrows.

 

       "Don't lock the bathroom's door."

 

      "Ya! ert!" But he just grinned, while she is walking away.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

       Many persons look like busy with their own business in the building that full of white color in every spot of the room. Some of them are coming for checking up their healthy, some of them are coming for visited their family, friends or relation that sick. And we could see the nurses and the doctors that busy with their duties.

 

       "Kim Hyemi, is the next." called a nurse that came out from a room that the door has name tag 'Dr. Jung, specialist of Pediatrician'. So a little girl, with freckles red that spread all on her skin with her mother get up from the waiting room and walking to the doctor room.

 

       "Hey Hyemi." greeted a woman that wears a white coat while smiling. Although she looks like ice because has cold expression, but when it turn to her patients she will break that ice. She will behave a warm and friendly one. She wears a glasses, with her gold brown hair loosen beautifully. She doesn't look like a doctor, because she more look like a model or entertainer.

 

      The girl who has named Hyemi just hide behind her mother that standing in front her. She look like scare to come to the doctor. Because she didn't want get injection from the doctor.

 

      "Come on Hyemi ah, Doctor Jung won't hurt you. Don't you want recovery quickly so you can go to school and play with your friends." suggested her mother while led her to sit in front of the doctor that still smiling to her.

 

      "But..but Joon oppa said that I'll get injection. I'm scare mom." Hyemi is nearing in cry, and Jessica's instinct as the doctor that specialist in pediatrician the doctor for children is kick in.

 

     "Hyemi ah, I won't hurt you okay. I just want to check you up honey. So you'll recovery quickly and you can play with your friends again." Jessica tried to suggest her. "And i'll give you a lollipop." It was right, Jessica always threat her patients like that. After she checked them up, then she will give them like lollipop, balloon, or something that make the children didn't scare to get a check up.

 

     "Come on honey." again her mother assured her while her hair softly to calm her. After a while, Hyemi nod to agree,it makes Jessica smiled in relief.

 

      After got agree from Hyemi, so Jessica is checking her up now. Like check her blood pressure, and check her with the stethoscope to check her body if it's okay. Because it's just a chickenpox that normal happen to the child for the first time. And then she gave her an injection for an immune, firstly she denied and cried but after her mother and Jessica assured her, she did it. Although she cried when Jessica gave it to her.

 

     "See, it's okay right." said Jessica when she has done check her up. Hyemi just nod and smiling to her. "Well, because you are brave and be a good girl, I give you this." Jessica handed her a lollipop that colorful. And Hyemi took it gladly. 

 

      "Thank you Doctor Jung. You right it's not scary than I thought." Jessica nod and smiled. "Well, I want to be like you!  Be a doctor when I grown up. And beautiful as you Doctor Jung." Hyemi is looking Jessica in admiring. Jessica just shook her head in amusing.

 

      "So, If you wanna to be doctor like me. Please drink the drug that i gave you okay, so that you'll recovery and you can back to school to study again. study diligently is the key Hyemi. And you are beautiful too."

 

       When Hyemi and her mother bid to Jessica good bye, it means it's her rest and lunch time. So, she prepare to go to the canteen that located in the first floor of the hospital. But suddenly, a knock of the door interrupted her.

 

      "Come in."  She is too busy to tidy all the documents. And then the door is open, it's just a bucket of red roses with one hand that holding it. Jessica raised her eyebrows in curious.

 

      "Doctor Jung, I'm one of your patient. Can I come in?" It was man's voice that Jessica really knew.

 

      "Oh come on Mr. Lee show yourself" Jinki just grinned and takes a step to Jessica's room. 

 

      "Ah you are not funny Jessie." pouted him that makes Jessica chuckled. "Here, a bucket of roses for my lovely fiancee" said him while handing the bucket to Jessica that took it gladly.

 

     "Thank you Jinki ah." she put the roses on her desk, and then she gave him a warm hug. Jinki really loves this.

 

     "It's all my pleasure honey." smiling him and release their hug.

 

     "Eh wait, didn't you have a meeting today?" asked Jessica curiously. It's right, Jinki told her that he has a meeting with investor from Italy.

 

     "Well, eum... It's right. But the meeting is near your hospital anyway. So I could visit you here." explained him that earned a nod from her.

 

      But suddenly their conversation interrupted by someone who called Jessica from outside. "Jessie, come on it's lunch time. Do you want to go to the canteen with me?" A woman just walking to Jessica's room without notice Jinki's presence.

 

     "Oh Jinki you are here." said her after realized him there. Jinki just smiling to her while Jessica shook her head. "I'm sorry if I interrupted you guys."

 

     "Hahaha, It's okay Eun Hye ah. I just visited Jessica for a while because I have a meeting after this."

 

     "But.. hm okay then. Well, I'll wait you in Canteen Jess. I knew Jinki want spent the little time with you." said Eun Hye while winking to Jessica.

 

      "Ya! Im Eun Hye!" Eun Hye grinned to her although Jessica sent her an icy stare, but it didn't effect to her anymore.

 

     "Okay, bye Jinki! Jessie, 'll wait you there okay!" So Eun Hye left them alone there.

 

     "Don't take it serious, she just joke Jess." assure Jinki after saw Jessica's face turn in icy. Jessica just sighed and turn her attention to her fiancee that has been 4 months this.

 

     "So, you'll accompany me right in Eun Hye and Yoochun's engaged party next week?" Jinki looks like thinking something, before gives him a nod. Suddenly, Jinki's phone is ringing. Jinki's sighed, it was from his secretary.

 

     "Just take it. I knew, you have been waited by them." Jessica assured him.

 

    "I'm sorry Jessica." actually he still want to spent his time with her. He really loves her. Although he knew it's just a forced engaged that their parents did. But times goes by he realized that he fell in love to her.

 

   "It's okay Jinki ah. You can go now, they more need you now." Jessica gives smile to him, that means it's okay, she knew that Jinki didn't wanna go there.

 

    "Okay then. I'll go. I love you Jessica." said him while peck her lips.

 

   "Hmm me too. Be careful okay." So Jinki left Jessica alone. After Jinki's left, Jessica back to tidy her documents again quickly, so she can catch up Eun Hye in canteen.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     

      After Seohyun called him and he back home early because the job that he did is done, Yoong decided to go to the hospital where Sooyoung who is Seohyun's boyfriend and Yoong's bestfriend treated. Seohyun said that Sooyoung got poisoned because of breakfast that he took this morning.

 

       "Aishh that shikshin how could he?!" mumbled him while walking quickly to get his best friend room. Yoong and Sooyoung are best friend since they were in High School. Inpatient, he waited the lift open after he press the button. He tapped his feet on the floor to wait while bringing a parcel of fruit and cookies. And 'ding' the lift is open. He still wait until all the person there is come out. 

 

      But when he will come in to the lift, accidentally he bumped someone. Although he just bumped shoulder by shoulder. "Uh, I'm sorry miss." said him while bowing to her.  But the woman just slightly turn her head to him and gives him an emotionless even cold without say anything. He just shrug, and press the number 5 to get the 5th floor. "So cold." mumbled him while the woman that he bumped has gone.

 

 

TBC

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well, finally I posted the chapter 1 hehe. I don't know if it's good or not, I just follow my instinct kekeke. But I feel thankful of you guys, thanks for votes, comments and subscribe my story.

 

Bye bye see you for the next chapter, how would be nice if you guys keep giving comments to me so that i could write better, because it's first time writing fanfiction ;)

 

 

with love,

JSY_IYA :*