Chapter 6

Heart is the King

         "So, I have to join?"

 

        "Of course Jessica. Because this hospital that soon be build will be yours too. I just want to you know more about the location, the citizen, and of course for accompany your sister."

 

         After heard her father words, Jessica throw a glare to her sister that just flashed an awkward smiled to her, and then avoid her gaze to enjoy the breakfast. Well, Krystal joins for the observation location and design the construction directly of the hospital that soon build, it was her father's ordered. Because at the first time she didn't know that it will do quickly.

 

        "But I didn't have knowing and ability about architecture, dad. And Krystal could go there alone, she is 20 years old now for god sake." 

 

         While Krystal just silent hearing the argument between her father and her sister. 

 

         "And I have my patients." added Jessica for completely her excuse, so that she won't join to go to Busan

 

       "She didn't go alone Jessica. There will be Yoong, Yoochun and their relatives too. But If you don't want to go there then fine. I'll trust Yoong to take care of her."

 

       Krystal's face suddenly blushing after heard her father's words. While Jessica's jaw is dropping in startled. 

 

       "I...I thought ...  she will go there alone."

 

       "Of course not honey, it's for project okay not a holiday or something so that she can learn more." now her mother is who that speaking.

 

      "It's right unnie, but if you didn't want to go with me, then fine." smirked Krystal that makes Jessica is giving her an icy glare, but it didn't effect to her.

 

      Jessica looks like thinking something. She is really confuse with herself now. Why she has feeling not good for her sister, why she felt uneasy when she heard that her sister will join with Yoong and the others. With a take a deep breath, she decided to...

 

      "Fine, I'll join."

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

        "You will go for long babe?" asked Tiffany when she saw her boyfriend is packing his stuffs.

 

      "Eumm it will take 5 days maybe. Why? You already miss me huh?" he peck her lips, that make her pout. "Hey, what happen with that face?"

 

       "Sooo full yourself." He grinned, and then he left his stuffs for a while to turn his attention to his girlfriend. He takes a seat beside her on the bed and then decrease their distance  with circling his arm to her waist.

 

      "It's okay babe, It just 5 days. And if you felt lonely you can sleep at Taeyeon's" Yoong assured Tiffany that earned a cute nod from her. Then he captured her lips and forward in passionate kiss. And broke the kiss when they felt breathless.

 

      "Well, I'm okay with that." she gave her eye smile to him that never make him felt guilty again, because she will be fine.

 

     Of course she is.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

      Yoong, Yoochun and their 3 relatives now are in front of their company. Sooyoung didn't join because he has to finish the other thing from the project in the company. They will go to Busan, by mini buss. It is 5 pm now. And they are waiting for the owner of the hospital that build soon come.

 

      "Who will join us hyung?"

 

      Before Yoochun could answer Yoong's question, a black Mercedes Benz is coming to where they are. "I think they are coming."

 

       Yoong and the other just wait for anticipation who will join them.

 

       "Hi!" greeted Krystal when she is coming out from the car with a glee that looks from her eyes. 

 

       "Ah, Krystal." said Yoong and smiled to her.

 

       But then suddenly, "Oh my, Krystal wait me!" they heard a loud voice like a dolphin voice. It was a woman with her luggages. It's so much just for 5 days. 

 

      "Hello Jessica, hello Krystal." greeted Yoochun.

 

      "Hello oppa!" While Jessica just smiled to him. 

 

     "So you two guys who will join us?" asked Yoong to the Jung sisters.

 

      "Yeah like you see oppa." said Krystal shyly.

 

     "When he became your oppa?" Jessica asked her sister bluntly but earned chuckled from the others.

 

     "Oh God, he is older than me so that's why I called him like I called Yoochun oppa, right Yoong oppa?"  Krystal come closer to Yoong that make Jessica frowned? While Yoong just smiled to Krystal, and then peek to see Jessica's face that make him smirk.

 

    "Whatever." Jessica rolled her eyes. "So, when will we go?"

 

    "Okay, Because you two have came, so lets go!" with Yoochun's ordered they are going to the mini buss. 

 

     They are packing their luggages to the baggage. When Yoong saw Jessica is busying with her luggage that look so struggle, so he decided to approach her.

 

    "Noona, let me help you."  Yoong took one of Jessica's travel bag and put in to baggage. Jessica just staring at him and didn't say anything when he took it from her. 

 

    "Thank you."

 

   "It's okay noona." Yoong flashed his charming smiled to her and back to the others.

 

    dugeun dugeun dugeun

 

    Jessica felt her heart is beating like uncontrol, that make her blood rushed over in entire inside of her body till her cheek that cause her cheek turn in the redness. She felt hot on her face suddenly. "Why I felt weird like this?" she asked to herself while cupping her cheek by herself. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    

       Well, they are inside of the buss now. With the seat setting are, Yoochun with Junsu because they still have something to talk about their project that didn't finish yet, Krystal with Sulli that turn out her childhood friend. She just found out about it, because Sulli who is recognizing her first. So she decided leave her sister and sitting with her childhood friend because she misses her so much. Sunny with Joong Ki because they are couple, and last Jessica and Yoong each others are sitting alone.

 

        "Hi noona" Yoong come nowhere that make Jessica startled. And for some other reason is Yoong is sitting beside her now.

 

        "What are you doing here?" asked her coldly. Well cold for odd reason.

 

         "Oh come on noona, can you not cold to me? You still mad about emm the cucumber?" Yoong innocently stared at her. His doe eyes really something to her.

 

        "Nope."

 

       "Look, but now you are acting like that. Well, I'm sorry at that time. I didn't mean to make you felt annoyed. And I didn't know that you have allergic with the cucumber." Yoong said that sincerely to her. And damn she can feel his sincerely words without seeing his doe eyes, because he is lowering his head too scare to face her.

 

      silence

 

     Jessica really didn't know what to say. She felt pity to him too because he kinds to her but she just acted like that to him. And her egos now is fighting with her desire, that from her deep heart she felt something awkward with the boy beside her now.

 

     "Emm, I think you still can't forgive me." He want to wake up from the seat, but Jessica hold his wrist. It made him turn to face her and back sitting beside her.

 

     "I've forgiven you." Jessica said and with her brave she looks straight to his doe eyes. "And I'm sorry for being cold to you." She bitted her lips to wait what he will said after this.

 

    "Really? No, you don't have to apologize to me noona. It's okay I deserve it." Again, Yoong smiled to her, and again her heart is beating abnormal like the drum. "Can we become friend like you and my sister?" carefully Yoong asked Jessica. Jessica startled about this. Friend? Is that good?

 

     "I.. I guess we .. can." mumbled her, but lucky Yoong heard that. And he felt so glad.

 

    "Thanks noona!" he excitedly said that and gives her a dorky smile. She found it as a cute one. So she just smiled at the choding boy. For the first time.

 

        Both of Jessica and Yoong now are completely closing each other. They are chatting everything, like stuffs, hobbies, habit and many more. Sometimes Yoong will make a joke to her, and it always success makes her laughing. It's rarely that Jessica could melt her ice easily, being warm and friendly like that to the others, even Jinki her fiancee. And she found interesting from him when she saw an alligator laugh from him. The choding really success melt the ice princess.

 

     "So, how about I call you Ice princess noona?" 

 

     "Ya! how could you say that?!"

 

     "Because your appearance that too cold." 

 

     Suddenly Yoong felt a slapped on his shoulder. "Aww, what is that noona?" Yoong whined while rubbing his arms that sore, and Jessica just hold her laugh.

 

     "Nothing. Well, I will call you Deer Prince then." 

 

     "Deer Prince?" Yoong asked confusingly.

 

     "Yes, because you too active like that! and you are choding too hmmpphh." Jessica pouted, and puffed her cheek. Yoong stared at her amusingly. 

 

        'She is cute, and she is pretty. That lips why so, Oh God Im Yoong what are You thinking? You have girlfriend, come on! hold yourself!' thought him when his gaze fall to her pink lips.

 

       The journey is too long, and the sun was set and turn into the night sky. Everyone seems tired and sleep. But except Yoong that still awake. He is still sitting beside Jessica who is now sleeping. Then he turn his head to see her. He smiled for unreason when stare at her pretty face. And again, his gaze is falling to her lips. He shook his head in disbelieve.

 

        Suddenly, Jessica head is leaning to Yoong's shoulder. It made him startled a bit. She seems sleeping so soundly and enjoying. He just let her head leaned like that, somehow he felt an awesome feel inside him. He smiled at beautiful sight of Jessica's head on his shoulder. But after times goes by, his doe eyes slowly are shutting of and he is following the other to the dreamland. 

 

       "Ughh." Jessica groaned, after felt something under her head. Slowly she opens her brown eyes, and she felt a warm thing  beside her. When she full awake, her eyes become wide. She found that she is sleeping on Yoong's shoulder. But Yoong is sleeping, so she moves from Yoong's shoulder slowly so that she can see his face.

 

       "Why you look so handsome, even though you are sleeping." she is studying his face, from his black jet hair, his forehead, his black eyebrows, his doe eyes, his pointed nose and then his lips. "How a lucky the girl names Tiffany." mumbled her when she recaps how a kind, bubbling, choding, warm, friendly and gentleman him.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

            The group has arrived on the Hotel at 9pm. Now they are in their room. Yoong and Yoochun are roomate and for the couple roomate others are, Jessica with Krystal, Sulli with Sunny and Junsu with Joong Ki. After, fixed all their things each other and took a bath the 7 of them now are in the hotel's restaurant. The hotel's location is near the beach.

 

            "So, we will start the observation tomorrow guys." said Yoochun. The others just nod for agree because they are still enjoying the foods that served in the dinning table.

 

            Jessica is sitting beside Yoong, well they are really closing each other now since on the buss. But sometimes the awkwardness between them couldn't be deny. Krystal who is sitting in front of her sister, just stared the two peoples that sometimes laughed togheter because of Yoong's joke. 'I don't even know that you are really comfy with him unnie' Krystal thought.

 

            "And we will start our job in the 2nd day right?" asked Joong Ki.

 

           "Yups, and we can also talking about the design with the heavers and the toilers directly so that the construction can be work as soon hyung." explained Yoong. Jessica who is sitting beside him just stared in awe, how come the choding boy that she met some time ago could be turn like this mature. "And, what do you think about this Miss Jung?" Jessica startled a bit when Yoong asked her suddenly. And all eyes on her now, wait what her answer.

 

            "Errr that's a good idea, because I really didn't know about something like this. You guys can go on, and my sister is here too because she is more knew about something like this than me." said her while looking at Krystal that smiled at her. "And I'll try to talk or ask like giving questioner with the citizen here." And all are noding for agree.

 

                 "I do agree with you noona." Yoong turned his head to her and gives two thumbs, Jessica just chuckled.

 

             "Thanks."

 

             "And I have a good news, after we do our project we can take holiday here guys!" All of them are squalling in happy, after heard Yoochun spoked.

 

             "Yay! I want to swim and enjoy the beach!" added Sulli that earned agree from Krystal.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

              Sooyoung and Seohyun now are taking dinner together after watched movie. Seouhyun coudln't help but just shook her head when she saw her boyfriend too enthusiastic when it becomes foods. Sooyoung eyes are sparkling when reading the menu's book.

 

              "Seo baby, I want to this, this and this!" Sooyoung pointed the foods that he wanted to order. Soehyun eyes becomes wide in shock.

 

             "Oppa, it's okay you order this and this  but no for hamburger! It will cause you die oppa."

 

             "But.. just this once baby, come on! And it won't make me die for now. Pweaseee" He begged with his failed aegyo, well if Yoong saw him like that maybe he will mock him. But it's not for Seohyun, because it was her weak.

 

            "Fine! just once!"

 

            "Yay! I love you baby!"

 

            Sooyoung is eating like there's no tomorrow. While Seohyun is in toilet now, after she ate her foods. But, when Sooyoung finished his eat and waiting Seohyun back, he saw two persons that yet familiar to him.

 

           "Is that Tiffany? But with who? Is that Yoong? But he is in Busan now." Sooyoung narrowed his eyes to the two persons that just entered to the restaurant that same with him.

 

          "Oppa, what are you looking for?" Seohyun approached him, when she saw her boyfriend is looking at somewhere.

 

          "Nothing Seo baby." replied him short.  But his eyes still on that two person who are chatting happily and sometimes cuddling each other.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

           Yoong and the realtives are success to make the deal with the heavers and the toilers that will help to build the hospital construction. It has been full 3 days they did their project. Krystal studied many things and for several times they need her decision, it was really made her more knows about the design construction.

          

           And the other hand, Jessica did well to her job, even she gave service through treatment and examination voluntarily to the citizen that poor and couldn't go to the hospital to pay the treatment. And she was promise to give lightness when they treating on her hospital that soon be build.

 

           Now, they are taking the rest and will go to the beach after the project has done. Yoochun and Junsu decided to go Seoul early after his project done, because they were needed by thw office to other project.

 

              "Wow! I can't believe it is beautiful!" squalled Sulli that enjoying the atmosphere of the beach.

 

          "How about we are swimming now?"sugessted Krystal that earned an excitedly nod from Sulli.

 

          "Lets go!"

 

         Jessica just sitting on the sand and sometimes taking pictures of the panorama with her camera. She is too lazy to do some activities like swimming, diving that Sunny and Joong Ki are doing now, or just walking around. Well it was her.

 

         "Noona, what are you doing here?" Jessica turned her head and found the topless Yoong that sitting on the sand beside her now. He just wears his shorts. Jessica admitted that he has really good built body, with his tonned abdomen and muscles. She is gawking on him for a while. 'Damn! why he looks so ... errr hot?'

 

         "Hey noona, are you okay?"

 

         "Uh.. yeah I.. I am. I just take pictures here. And emm I didn't know that you have quiet a lot of tattoos." Jessica is right Yoong has tattoos. In his right waist there is cross emblem with "Risen Saviour" words on it. On Yoong's back there is guardian angle tattoos. And his left between shoulder and chest there is "Trust Your Struggle" words, also his right chest there is a wing's tattoo.

 

        "Hehe, like you see noona. Yeah you never saw, because you never saw me topless right?" Yoong smirked, while Jessica is hidding her blushing.

 

          "Ya! Of co..course! Emm. did your parents or noona mad at you about this?"

 

       "At first yes, hmm I was bad right? hehe. Well this, my "Trust Your Struggle" tattoo is my first tattoo. I choose this words because of my struggle to defend my dream to be architect like this while my parents didn't allow me because they want me I've to be doctor, like Eun Hye noona, and you maybe." Yoong smiled bitterly when remainds about that. "Making tattoo was my friend idea at first and yeah I put that words for my tattoo, and I thought it makes me addicted. At first it was really sore, but after times goes by it make an addicted to increase."

 

         Silence, Just the rustling waves voice that can be heard. They are on their deep thought. No words come out from their mouths.

 

        "Noona, do you want to go with me walking arround?" asked Yoong breaking the ice.

 

          "Eh, where?"

 

       "Just follow me, come on!" Yoong helps her to get up, and then holding her hand to walk with him. It makes Jessica's feeling more confuse and her heart is beating again for him. Her face like a crab now, it was red because of flushing.

 

          They are walking around of the beach. All persons that saw them would have suspect that they are a couple. Because they are look like that. They ride the bike, with Jessica is hitchhiking on behind him.

 

       "Do you want ice cream noona?" Jessica nod excitedly, Yoong just chuckled. And after a while he handed her vanilla ice cream, and chocolate ice cream is for himself. Then they are going to somewhere again.

 

        "It's really fun did something like this!" squalled Jessica. They just rode bugee jumping. Firstly Jessica was affraid to ride, but after Yoong assured her if thats okay, then she agreed. With Yoong hold his hand it made her feeling save and that's right, she enjoyed that.

 

       After their long journey walking around, like went to the breeding of marine animals place, florist, many place and sun set has came, they decided to back to the hotel.

 

       "Thanks for today Yoong. It was really really fun!" said Jessica smiling. Now they are in front of Jessica's room.

 

       "It's okay noona, that was all my pleasure." Yoong didn't know why he was really comfy when he got along with Jessica. She just like his Eun Hye noona. But in other hand Yoong felt something different, whenever with her. But he just shrug of it.

 

          "Well, see you later Yoong, emm bye."

 

       "Bye, see you then noona."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

        Tonight, they are joining party on the beach with the other visitors. It was a family party too. So that no alcohol there. Krystal and Sulli is on the floor after the two guys who has names Minho and Taemin invite them to dance together. Sunny, Joong Ki and Jessica are sitting on the seat while enjoying the drinks and the snacks also chatting randoms thing.

 

         "Honey, where is Yoong anyway?" asked Sunny to Joong Ki, because Yoong didn't come back after he phoned his girlfriend.

 

          "I didn't know Sunny ah. But accidentally I heard when he was talking with his girlfriend. And I guess they are fighting through the phone."

 

          "Wwhat?" Jessica just silent and listening to the two persons in front of her.

 

          "I just guessing okay? But I guess it was right."

 

          "Eumm guys excuse me, I need to go to the restroom now." excused Jessica that earned nod from Joongki and Sunny.

 

              After Jessica went to the restroom, when she want to back to the where Joong Ki and Sunny are, she saw Yoong is sitting alone on the sand of beach. So, without any decision Jessica is walking to him.

 

          "Yoong."

 

          "Oh, hi noona." greeted him, but what is with that sad face. thought Jessica.

 

          "What are you doing here? Can I join?"

 

          "Sure."

 

          None from them dare to speak. There is silent between them. Jessica really wanted to speak to him. But when she saw him like that she just silent and wait he will say.

 

           "Noona, Am I not good boy?" Yoong suddenly asked Jessica. It made her eyebrows raised in curious.

 

           "Well, you are choding, bubling and sometimes annoyed." Jessica chuckled. Actually she just want to light the mood. But it was failed because Yoong just silent.

 

           "I just fought with my girlfriend." said him in low tone. Well Joong Ki was right. And Jessica just keep silent to listen him tell the truth.

 

           "Because, I forgot to call her, to give her news, and I didn't take her phone, yet replied her massage. Well, I really deserve to got mad from her, because I didn't do what she want. I really forgot, because of my busy. But I never expected that she would mad at me like that. She never being like that before noona, but it was different like I didn't know her again."

 

                 Jessica just stared at the stars on the night sky. It was beautiful, but not for her feelings either feeling of the man beside her.

 

                "If she does love you, she would put trust on you whenever, weherever you are. And so do you. It's just the normal thing, when the two persons who are in relationship fought. It's just trial of your relationship." Jessica said without looks at him. She is still aweing on the night sky. But different with Yoong who is starring at her now.

 

            "But, when you found something different from her, then look for something that make her change. Don't push her too hard, so that she wouldn't do anything that make your relationship near in broke. Try to understand her, because woman is the most sensitive thing when you are talking about love." But now, Yoong attention on her now. Jessica noona is really something for him. Yoong is staring at her in awe. Her brown gold hair that loosening perfectly on her shoulder, when she flip her hair it was pretty sight, her flawless skin, her pointed nose, with her brown beautiful eyes that staring at the night sky and her lips. Yes her pink lips, that's look so soft. She is not cold at all when you can get her attention.

 

            "Speaking of love, do you believe in true love?" asked Jessica while turning her head to him. But she just found , he is staring intensively at her now. His doe eyes is on her. He just silent, without uttering any words to her. She gulped, when he decreased their distance.

 

            Yoong is coming up to Jessica slowly, and Jessica felt her body didn't want make any move to avoid him. His face slowly is closing to hers. She can feel the warm of his breath on her face now. Yoong is lowering his head so that could reach Jessica's lips. She really know what happen next, so she just shut off her eyes. And right, she felt a pair of lips crash on her lips now. He is kissing her softly yet pasionately. At first, Jessica didn't want to reply, but her desire say the other. She replied his kiss. His hand her cheek lovely. Yoong felt her lips really soft and warm, the taste is  strawberry. And it was addictable.

 

            But then, Jessica is realizing something different when she kised Yoong,she never felt like that before. She never felt her heart pounding like that when she kissed her ex, even Jinki. "I..I'm sorry, I ca.. can't." Jessica said breathless after broke the kiss. "This is wrong Yoong!" Then Jessica wake her body up, and run leaving him alone there.

 

           "! what I have done!" groaned him after after saw her vanished from his sight.

 

           Without, Yoong and Jessica knew. There is a pair of eyes that saw what that they have done. She is standing a far from them, but enough to see them.

 

           "Unnie..."

 

TBC

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Oh my, finally I could update this chap omg. I was busy lately because my school's dutties. But i hope not late to update hehe :)) I'm really thankful of you guys, really really thanks! Thanks for subscribe, comment, even voted and being my loyal readers hehe :D

 

I hope it can keep be like that, for the future. You are really awesome guys, big hug from me! kekeke :3

 

see ya in next chap okay :))

 

with love,

JSY_IYA :*