lee hyukjae

Never forgotten (currently rewriting )

 

Enjoy- 

(Hyukjae-11, Donghae-10)

Hyukjae sat in the backseat of his father’s Mercedes and stared outside the window. It was a sunny day of the late summer and Hyukjae was forced to move with his parents to another city because his fathers “job”. That was what his parents told him, but he knew that his parents are trying to hide the truth behind his father’s mysterious job. He knew that his father’s job is not ordinary, Hyukjae is not blind, and he can see the fear in his mother’s eyes every time his father left at night for his “job”. It was not legal and not something to talk about with his friends, it would be even better if he didn’t have any. Yes, Hyukjae`s father is a gang leader. His parents didn’t tell him but it was way too obvious for him to not notice. The threats and phone calls they get can guarantee that Hyukjae is right, and the worst thing is that he knew that being the leader’s son means that he will have to be the leader after his father, that was the worst part of it.

Actually, Hyukjae wanted to be a dancer, he is a very god dancer. His dream is to become a dancer one day, but when he knows that his dream will not become real, the gang will not let it become real. So he is taking advantage of his free time now and dancing to enjoy his free time while it lasted.  

Hyukjae`s life is very dangerous, and to survive in his life as the only son of a gang leader that everyone wants dead is to follow what his parents tell him. So therefore was many things he was banned to do, like going out till night or being alone. They are very rich, living in a mansion and having tons of maids and guards in his home.

Hyukjae does not meet his father that often because he is always away because of his job, so he spends the time with his mother or some maids. And being the child he is, he gets bored. But he has no fiends. Hyukjae is a very cold person so nobody wants to befriend him in school and he didn’t mind it, he likes to be alone and it’s the best. He does not want to involve any innocent person in his dangerous life. A new semester is starting and what means a new school, new people. That’s what he hates the most, because now he has to reject everyone who would come up to befriend him the first day of school.

“We are here” his father said and pointed to a house, no a mansion.

“It’s very beautiful, honey” his mother said and got out of the car.  

Hyukjae pulled out his headphones from his ears and followed his mother inside his new home. The house was already decorated with furniture and designed very carefully to match his mother’s taste. Hyukjae asked about witch room is his and went straight to it to rest and unpack his bag. He opened the door and was greeted by a very unique room, but he liked it. He threw his exhausted body on the king sized bed and sighted. His life was so boring, no fun.

He stood up and began opening his bag to take out his clothes.

When he was finished with the clothes he decided to take a shower and then take a walk around the area. So he put his clothes on and took his phone and went out of the house after shouting to his parent that he will take a walk.

He put his earphones on and began walking down a street of houses when he reached a park at the end of the street. He went in and sat on a bench and began to watch the people in the park having fun. He stayed there until it became dark when he decided to head home.

He stood up and was about to turn around to go but stopped when he heard a sound of someone running, he turned around to look at who it was. It was a boy, a cute one. Hyukjae have never seen a boy this breathtaking. The boy had a smile on his face that soon dropped when he saw the state of the park, it was such a mess. The boy began to clean and Hyukjae automatically sat down again on the bench to watch the boy.

He watched how the boy little by little was cleaning the mess that the people had made and Hyukjae had the urge to help him but held it. He wondered how a boy alone was allowed to be outside this late.

Then the boy finished the cleaning he stood and watched his job proudly, Hyukjae could se the beautiful flowers, and he noticed how the boy smiled a very pretty smile. He must really like flowers, Hyukjae thought.

The wide smile that was placed on the boy’s face disappeared and was replaced with a panicking expression. The boy looked around and suddenly reached for his jacket and began running, but tripped over something and landed on the hard ground. Hyukjae`s heart dropped then he saw the hurt expression the boy was making. Hyukjae stood up and ran to the hurt boy on the ground.

 “Are you ok? Where are you hurt? Can you stand up?” Hyukjae asked when he came closer to the boy. He looked at the boy’s entire body to see any injures, when he noticed the bleeding knee. Hyukjae heard the sobbing coming from the boy.

Hyukjae didn’t know what to do, but he hated it then the boy cried. Why do I even care he thought and decided to help the boy. So he kneeled down beside the boy and said:

“Come, I’ll carry you on my back, climb on my back. I’ll take you home”  while gesturing to the boy to climb.

Hyukjae could see how the boy hesitated at first but did what he was told. When they were heading out of the park, Hyukjae asked:

“Can you tell me the direction to your house?” He said and looked to see the boy still crying.

“ohh go t-that way*sob* it’s a w-white house at the end of t-this*sob*street “ the boy finally spoke and his voice was so soft. Hyukjae smiled at him and said without thinking:

“Hey, don’t cry. Sad eyes are not pretty!” he could see how the boy blushed and nodded.

Cute.

The boy stopped crying after a while, Hyukjae knew the house because the noticed the beautiful flowers at the garden then he came to the park.

 

Then they reached the white house, Hyukjae kneeled to let the boy down, the boy limped to the door, but turned around and looked at Hyukjae`s eyes.

Hyukjae was so hypnotized by the brown eyes the boy possessed.

“umm… thank you very much” said the boy “ how can I make it up to you?” Hyukjae smiled at the cuteness of the boy.

“Don’t worry about it, just be careful next time. I don’t want you to get injured” Hyukjae said without thinking again, he noticed to how the boy blushed.

“Thank you” said the boy and then Hyukjae remembered something, so he asked:

“Can you tell me your name?”

“ D-Donghae…Lee Donghae and you?” Donghae asked.

“Lee Hyukjae” Hyukjae felt happy knowing the boy’s name.

Donghae…

”well it was nice meeting you Donghae, now go inside and let your parents treat your knee, its bleeding.”

“Ok thank you again and bye, Hyukjae” Donghae said and opened the door to go inside.

“Bye, Donghae” Hyukjae waved to Donghae before the door closed.

Hyukjae felt a bang again in his chest, he turned and began going to his house.

Hyukjae knew that he was in trouble, not because he is late, but because he had falling and that was not supposed to happen, but he could not help it.

For Donghae`s safety Hyukjae wised that he won’t meet Donghae again, so he won’t be in danger.

But Hyukjae knew that he had fallen too hard.

Hyukjae couldn’t think about anything else than Donghae for the rest of the night.

 

-

Chapter 2!! yay

A little longer this time

Hope you liked it!

Please comment, I really want to know what you think about this story and give me advise if you have any ideas how I should continue this story.

Thanks for reading :)

this chapter is rewritten and corrected.