The meeting

Never forgotten (currently rewriting )

Enjoy...

-

Chapter 7 
No ones pov
 
 
Donghae couldn't feel his body, it has become numb. When the three men saw him trying to help the boy escape they become angry and asked fist if he had any money before they start beating him. 
He told them that he dosnt have anything and he told them the truth, after they checked him and found nothing they become angrier and immediately began to beat him everywhere. 
Donghae cried and begged but they didn't care. The boy tried to stop but couldn't do anything to help.
Then they finished they just left donghae lying on the cold hard floor, sobbing and shaking.
" I'm sorry.. It's m-my fault" said the boy and tried to help donghae sit up.
" n-no it's m-my fault, d-don't blame y-yourself" donghae tried to smile a little but he was so tired and his eyes couldn't take it so he falled into a deep sleep.
 
Hyukjaes pov
 
 
" are everyone ready, kyuhyun?" I asked the man that stood behind me.
" we are ready but are you ready? You do realize that tonight you might se that person right?" He asked me.
I closed my eyes and remembered his face.
Donghae.....
I'm not ready for you to know my ugly truth, I'm afraid you will reject me and leave me. 
No.. I will never let that happen neither will I let you in my dangerous life, never.
I opened my eyes and looked at kyuhyun, he was worried over me and that shower how loyal he was. 
I'm very thankful to kyuhyun, he have been with me since I was young and he never left me when my selfish parents dickered to leave everything to me and move. I trust him and I know that he can protect me with his life. Kyuhyun is just more than my right hand, he is my brother.
" if everyone's ready let's go"
"Yes e are" he said and we where going to go then some of my men came in and said.
" boss, we got informations that they moved from their place, there is just some of their men there and I think it's there having someone to beat there than they will follow the others, what will you do, boss?"
I smirked and said.
" it's better this way, let's go and kill everybody there so that their boss knows with who he played. Let's go now" I said and went out of my mansion, everybody followed me in my black cars.
 
 
When we came I saw an old building and it's was scary but I have seen worse so I didn't react and so was the rest of my gang.
We aren't like other gangs that goes very slowly and silently, no we go in like we own the place and we aren't afraid of anything, after all my gang are the most dangerous gang in the whole country.
 
One of my men broke the door so that I can go in. Since I'm the leader of the gang I went in fist, I'm their leader so they have to see how fearless I am so that they learn from me. That's that I learned from me father, go in fearlessly.
 
We heard noises from a room a few meters away from us. I went there and opened the door with my feet.
There inside a saw three guys beating one boy who was chained and there are another one lying on the ground and he was covered with blood and his brown hair was covering his face that you can't se his face. I feel feelt something hits inside of me. And while my men where beating the other men I came nearer to the boy, kyuhyun came to me.
" eunhyuk, what's wrong?" He asked but I just ignored him when I came nearer to the boy and then I began to recognize his hair and his mouth and when I held him his face fell backward and I felt like my heart fell too.
Donghae....
I wasn't expecting it, suddenly I become so angry that I can kill someone right now. I began to shake.
" d-donghae..what d-did they d-do t-to you?"
Kyuhyun realized that happened and came to se his condition.
" eunhuyk, he just fainted don't worry" kyuhyun said but I just couldn't control myself.
I gave donghae carefully to kyuhyun and turned my head to my men.
" leave them!" 
My men left them and they were scared so they took a step back. I was so angry that I didn't spear them a moment and just killed everyone.
" how could you even touch him, he is mine how dare you touch someone as him. You es, I'm going to kill all of you. Take this" I began to shout and scream and even kyuhyun and my men there surprised of the beast I have become because of donghae.
I confined to punch and kill them even after they there dead. 
" eunhyuk stop it! We have to get donghae home so that we can cure his bruises." Kyuhyun schouted at me and that's when I realized that's more important.
I left the men and went to donghae. It's my fault, if I just came a little earlier this wouldn't have happened.
I carried donghae slowly bridal style.
" that should we do with this boy" kyuhyun asked and pointed to the other boy lying on the ground.
" take him. I have to hear what happened" I said without looking away from donghaes face.
He was badly hurt .
Donghae.. I swear I will kill everybody in this gang just for you.
I went to my care and Laid donghaes face on my lap. 
I told my man to drive back to the mansion and let kyuhyun handle everything.
I can't take donghae to the hospital, we don't involve the hospital or the police because I think there just useless and they don't do anything right.
I have my own doctor at my mansion that cure my or one of my gang when we get hurt.
 
I looked at donghaes face. He's still as beautiful as I remember him, he's hair is as always very soft. I began to play with he's hair.
He wrinkled his eyebrows and said something, I leaned my hear to hear what he said.
" h-hyuk...h-h-hyukjae.." I could feel how my eyes was filled with tears.
" I'm sorry donghae.." I said and I could feel how a tear fall from my tear to donghaes forehead.  
 
When we came to my main son I carried donghae to my room and called my special doctor, leeteuk.
When he came he began to cure donghaes bruises. I was at the side of the bed he whole time and when leeteuk finished he told me:
" he's fine but he needs a lot of rest maybe for a week or something because he's ribs are badly hurt and it will hurt him when he wake up but I will write painkillers to him, they will help him endure the pain.
Don't worry, eunhyuk. He just needs to rest"
" ok, thanks leeteuk. I owe you one"
" that are you saying it's my job. Take care" he said and left.
I ordered someone to bring the painkillers and stayed by donghaes side.
Someone knocked on the door and I knew that it was kyuhyun so I told him to come in.
"Bad news , eunhyuk. The boy that was with donghae told us that there where another man there. He escaped and I thinks he will tell his boss about everything" 
I cursed, he will surely tell his about me caring so much about donghae.
I thing I fared happened, now donghae is in danger.
Kyuhyun went out and left me alone with donghae.
" I swear I will protect you donghae.."
  
 
-
 
finaly the meeting
haha sorry it took so long 
i hope you enjoyed thischapter 
I really want to hear from you in the comments
Please subscribe