After a while

Never forgotten (currently rewriting )

Enjoy...

-

Chapter 5
 
No ones pov 
 
It's been a while, a really long while, 8 years. And donghae has not forgotten his promise to hyukjae one moment. The thing is that donghae believes in hyukja and he knows that the other wont forget him, because he is his best friend.
 
But a lot of things happened with donghae while hyukjae was gone. Donghaes life changed, he now have close friend that he can trust very well. Sung min wAs the fist one who cared for donghae and dared to come and stand by Donghaes side. Ok, he maybe is weird with his pink stuff and cute pace but he's very caring and strong.
Then there's siwon that is he most handsome guy in their school but he dosent care about the others.
And there's ryowook, but they don't se him much because he is not in the same class with donghae and the others.
 
Donghae is always dreaming about hyukjae coming back and now all his friends know that there is a precious friend that donghae awaits.
 
But some thing happened donghae that broke him down and that was the first time then he was angry because hyukjae was not there by his side.
It was when he was 15 years old, his dad died. The one that donghae looked up to was now gone. Before donghaes dad died he got cancer and it was hopeless for his dad to survive, everyone knew what awaits him, and it came and it came hard.
Donghae was completely broken and he was missing hyukjae.
Everyone could se the change in donghae after that , he does smile and laugh but his friends could se the sorrow in his eyes.
He needed someone, he needed hyukjae.
 
Donghae pov
  
Another exam done. Iam so tired and just want to go home and rest. We had exams the whole week and it's the final exam today.
Everyone in the class cheered and could se minne doing a little dance alone and siwon was as always busy with getting away from girls.
I sighted.
" hey hae. Aren't you happy that we finished our test or are you as always dreaming about your prince?" Sungmin suddenly plopped out and said.
I looked at him and understood that he meant hyukjae because I have told them a little bit about hyukjae and they always tease me about it.
" who are you calling my prince? He's my best friend! Stop saying nonsense!" I was almost shouting and siwon looked at our side and tried to come to us and puch the girls a little bit.
" hey what's wrong, hae?" He asked and sat at the seat infront of me.
He where having a break so most of the seats where free.
" nothing siwonnie" I answered but Sungmin interfered.
" no, he was dreaming about that boy again" he said and smirked a little bit.
Siwon laughed.
" donghae! The teacher wants to talk to you" a girl shouted to me.
I nodded to her and got up.
 
No ones pov
 
When donghae went Sungmin and siwon laughed.
" how can donghae be this clueless, even we know" Sungmin said and looked at siwon.
" I know, but he's so innocent and cute. I think he needs someone who wakes him up to realize his true feelings" siwon said. 
" I know, I mean how can someone wait for another one so long if there isn't something else there, and do you notice how red he become when we and how much he is dreaming about that guy" Sungmin replayed.
" even ryowook knows" laughed siwon.
"But I have to say that guy has a stony effect on donghae. Even if he is not here now he is always with donghae, he helped donghae to stand on his feet after his fathers death." Sungmin said and was serious.
" I know, we just have to hope that that guy has keept his promise to do donghae to, or else I don't know that will happen to donghae" 
" yeah, I hope so to"
 
One the other side, in a big mansion sat a pissed guy. Everyone could se that he was burning with anger. There was one in the same room as he's in. The door opened and someone came in. The guy looked at him with cold eyes.
" so?" The guy said.
" I'm sorry, boss. But they refused to pay back. They said that there is nothing to pay back" The man said and a smirk formed On the guy's lips.
" we'll then we just have to remind then about it, in our way" 
The man who stood beside the guy suddenly spoke.
"Eunhyuk, do you know there this gang is?" 
" no, but I will find them wherever they are" the guy said.
The man sighted and eunhyuk looked at him.
" kyuhyun, what is it?" 
" it's the place where that person lives in" kyuhyun said.
Kyuhyun saw how eunhyuk was shocked after hearing that.
" w-what?" Eunhyuk said.
Kyuhyun sighted and  nodded.
" are you sure, kyuhyun?"
Again kyuhyun nodded.
Eunhyuk turned his head and said.
" I have to do this without seeing him, no I can't se him now, it's early" 
It's early to se my love. Eunhyuk thought.
 
 
 
-
 
so? What do you think about it? Is it boring?
 
i promise it will be longer next time.
ahh.. I wanna sleep.
 
please comment
i want to know what you think
dont forget to subscribe.