Not a dream

Never forgotten (currently rewriting )

Hi I'm alive guys. I think you have forgotten this story haha. Not that there is anyone reading this. But if you are I just want to say how sorry I am because I completely forgot about this story. The thing is that I have gotten into a pretty tough school that gives sooooo much  homework. So please understand if I dissapear again. Ok now let me stop rambling and let you enjoy this chapter! ~~~~~~~ oh and please comment on that you think about this story and subscribe!!!!!! 

 

-------

 

Chapter 10
Donghae PoV.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. It's not my room, thank god it's not a dream. Finally, I meet him. I could feel a weight on my arm and as I turned my head I saw him, the one I spend years waiting for. Even though it's been years I could still easily recognise him. But he has gotten more handsome, with his sharp jawline and his white milky skin that I lo.... Wait stop thinking like that about your best friend donghae! But he is too handsome.. And cute. Finally..
He began to stir and he slowly lifted his head from my arm and looked at me.
"Morning, silly" he said with a raspy voice and I couldn't help myself from thinking how y it was.
"Good morning, hyukjae" I said slowly and that's when I noticed the effort I put in that sentence. Hyukjae noticed.
" your ribs and lungs are damaged, don't talk too much. You have a week to rest." He said with his soft eyes that I missed so much. He continued " donghae, I know this is very fast for you and that you have many questions. Be sure that I will answer every one of them, but just not now because this is fast for me too. I didn't know that we would meet in a such terrible situation so let's just relax to accept the sudden change and after that I think we both are ready to have a talk. For now let me just hold you in my arms" he moved slowly to not hurt me and wrapped both of his hand around me. I felt safe and something else that I have been waiting for, what was is? I just couldn't put a finger on it. But it was something nice..very nice.

We stayed like for an hour before he moved and smiled at me.
" around you hungry? You should be starving right now." That's when I noticed that I needed food in my weak system. I nodded at him .
He smiled and called someone on the phone to prepare food and that's when I got the question.
" hyukjae, where are we?"
" we are at my home, it's about an hour from your home" he said.
And suddenly I remembered the boy I was trying to save.
" what about that boy in the building with me? What happened to him?"
" don't worry I let him go back home after I let the doctor treat himself" I smiled when I heard his answer.
" we did you go inside the building, donghae? And what were you doing at this time in this kind of place?" He said protectively. I looked down because I knew I shouldn't done that.
" I heard someone calling for help" I said.
" listen baby" he said as he came closer to my head and held in with both of his hands, I blushed slightly at the nickname. " don't ever do that. You shouldn't risk you life just because others need help, Thai world is very dangerous and you should be careful, I don't want you getting hurt because that will destroy me" he said softly and leaned his forehead to mine while looking at my eyes. We were so close, I could feel his breath on my lips and the scent of his cologne mixed with the heat from his body. When did he become this handsome. Suddenly I felt something dragging out lips closer to each other. I was slowly closing my eyes and waiting for his lips to touch mine.
Ring..ring..ring...
A phone rung from inside hyukjaes pocket that brought us to our senses. I immediately backed my head and turned red while looking at my lap while hyukjae excused himself and went outside to answer the call.
What was that?

Hyukjae PoV.

I wouldn't be angry at kyuhyun for cutting the best moment of my life that was suppose to happen but got cut from a useless call from kyuhyun.
" kyuhyun I need you to look after the gang and the job for a couple of days"
" why? Want to have your own lovely dovely time with your cutie" kyuhyun said playfully.
" kyuhyun I swear if you say another thing like that I will kill you" I said with frustration in my voice, but it was useless on kyuhyun because he knows that he is like a brother to me,
" ok,ok, don't be angry I will handle everything here you just relax and figure a way to tell him without freaking him out" he said and I sighted. That was that was driving me crazy I'm afraid that he won't accept me and just run away, that would destroy me. That's why I decided to wait until I figure something out and prepare myself before I meet him and let him se the truth about me. But everything happened not according to my plan. Now I can't even control myself, and what could have happened if kyuhyun didn't call was too early and wrong. I don't even know if he likes me or not. . I have to gain control, but it's so hard when he is so damn beautiful with his eyes and kissable lips that I just want to kiss all day.
" hello, hyukjae are you there?" Kyuhyun said on the phone.
" yeah I'm still here. You got what I told you right?" Kyuhyun answered and I ended the call with him and turned to the door of my bedroom. Control yourself lee hyukjae! I thought as I opened the door to the most beautiful eyes ever.
" let go eat. The food is ready" he said and tried to get up but stopped and winced. I ran to him and helped him up.
" careful, hae . Your hurt" I said as I lived him in my arms.
" hyukjae I can walk. Let me down" he said while trying to get down.
" noway, how would you get down the stairs. It will be easy if I just carried you there." I said while walking out of the room and going towards the dining room to get some food in this light body. Does he even eat.

-----

Commet that you think now I'm going to sleeep bye!!!!!!