Awake

Never forgotten (currently rewriting )

read my note at the end please.

-

 
Donghae pov
 
I didn't know what happened. 
I was helping that boy when some men came in and started to beat me and then I slept, but what happened to me after that? What about the boy?
 
I heard many noises and then I was in a warm embrace. It was big and kind that I could feel my body relax but those long arms and chest was familiar and it  reminded   me of hyukjae...
Of that time...
 
Flashback
 
" what ? Hyukjaes is sick? Does that mean that I have to spend the day alone?" I asked myself when the fist class ended and I realized that hyukjae wouldn't come to school today.
Since the only one that protects me is gone it's like I'm free to everyone. I knew that nones bullies because of hyukjae and now it's like I'm all alone.
I could feel everyone's stare at me the whole day but I tried to avoid them as much as I can.
Then the school day ended I was the last one to go home because I want to avoid dumping into someone.
I was a little scared because it was always hyukjae that went home with me the whole way.
It was getting late and I desk ex to go home, on my way home I heard a voice behind me.
" hey, nerd" someone called
I turned my head and I knew that I was in deep trouble then I saw the boy, it was a boy that bullied me before hyukjae moved here.
I took a step back and he smirked and attacked me, he was beating me and I cried loudly and shouted for help.
Suddenly the boy was punched and he run away. I lifted my head and saw hyukjae standing in front of me and his eyes was burning with anger.
I began to cry.
"Hyukjae.." 
Hyukjae came and hugged me and his hug was so warm.
" I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you. I'm sorry.. I promise I won't let that happen again.
Later I knew that he got a call from my mother because I was late home and hyukjae went to  search for me.
He was having a fever then. But he came to save me and his embrace was warm.
 
End of flashback
     
After that it was kind if silent, at least what I heard.
I really want to wake up but my eyelids are so heavy and my body is numb an tired. I can't even move a finger, but I want to wake up and know what happened, why do I feel so safe? Am I dead? No! Not without seeing hyukjae! Please no!
 
I putted more effort in trying to open my eyes and feel alive again
And slowly I was stirring and my eyes opened a little bit. I couldn't se everything but after some blinks my vision become better and I could se good.
But that a hocked my was the sweet voice calling me and it was so familiar.
"Hae! Hae, how are you feeling?" That voice asked me and I turned my head to se a person sitting on a chair behind me.
My eyes widened and I thought that I was dreaming because there infront of my was the person I have been dreaming of sitting and looking at me with worried eyes.
" h-hyukj-jae.." I said an my eyes where tearing. He noticed it and came to sit beside me in the bed while holding my hand. 
" I se your still a crybaby, hae" he said and smile nay my his charming smile that luckily only I got se often.
My tears ran down my cheeks and he kissed my hand while looking at me.
" I've missed you, hae" he said 
I really wanted to hug him so I tried to sit up but stopes when I felt pain strike my hole body. I groaned.
" donghae! What are you doing? You need to rest! Don't move" he shouted at me.
" hyukjae, I've missed you to, where have you been? I thought you forgot about me! About our promise. " I said and held his arm.
" hae... I'm sorry, I swear I never forgot about you, it was for your own good I will tell you later. Now you need to rest. Wait I'll give you your medicine"  hyukjae said and was going to stand when I held him.
" don't leave me" I could feel my cheeks warm. 
" I will only bring the painkillers"
When he came back with the medicine I took them and felt more tired.
" sleep hae" hyukjae said and kissed my forehead. I could feel butterflies flying in my stomach and I blushed slightly.
" don't leave... Hyuk" i them closed my eyes. His hand on mine.
 
Hyukjae pov
 
I was looking at the beautiful creator sleeping in front of me.
He didn't forget about me and he held our promise, but now what. I have to tell him everything, about me and my life. What will he do then, will he leave me? And hate me? Or will he stay?
Why is my life so difficult?
All I can to do is to wait and se how he will react, but I will never let him leave me because as soon as he leave me he will be the target of many dangerous people, I have many enemies and all of them want to se me suffer, not by killing me but by killing those who are precious to my. I will never anyone touch him, not him, not my love.
 
My Phone vibrated in my pocked signing that I have a call.
I answered my phone.
" eunhyuk, sorry if I'm disturbing your time with donghae but I want to know what you want to do with the boy that we found with donghae" kyuhyun said.
" did he speak about what happened and why donghae was there?" I asked.
" yes, he said that he didn't pay  back the gang so they kidnaped him a few days later and he was locked in a building where they where beating him. He said that donghae found him and tried to help him escape but they.failed and that's how the gang saw donghae and began to beat him too, we came later" Kyuhyun answered.
I had to control my anger so that I would not break something infront if me.
" ok kyuhyun, is the boy clean?" 
" yes, I've checked his past and profile.@ kyuhyun asked.
" just let him" I said and cut the call.
I looked at donghaes face and fell asleep on the bed beside him.
 
-
hi...ok ok dont kill me plz.
i had a load of things going on and i wasnt focusing on anything.
the thing is that i was on a vacation in my homecountry and after that i came to school to find a mountain of test and essies i missed, so...
Im-Sorry-02.gif
 
ps. i hope you engoyed this chapter and i will update(after i finish my studies)
plugg_64979026_134438327_174263257.jpg
se ya and dont forget to coment and subscribe, pretty please....