Seperated

Never forgotten (currently rewriting )
 
Nones pov
 
 
It's been a long time since donghae and hyukjae become friends and the people around them can easily se that they have a strong binding between. 
 
Donghae was very shy but little by little he gained confidence then hyukjae came, he now is a cheerful boy and that's thanks to hyukjae.
Hyukjae was always there for donghae, and everybody knew that hurting donghae was a bad idea because behind donghae where hyukjae who will do anything for donghae and hyukjae is very overprotective over donghae . 
Everybody have learned their  since that time. When some boys where jealous of donghae because he got so much attention from others and decided to beat him after school, turns out they got beaten up instead then hyukjae found out about donghae being beaten up.
It was really scary for the others in the school. They knew that hyukjae was a dangerous boy but what they saw freaked them out, they was a beast.
He var furious and his eyes was burning with anger.
From that time everybody knew that messing with donghae was trouble.
 
Hyukjae is still the cold and scary person to others but donghae sees him as a very kind guy. You can only se hyukjae smile when he's with donghae.
Hyukjae was a mysterious guy and not even donghae could figure him out.
For example he refused telling donghae anything about his family or why they moved, because hyukjae doesn't want donghae to be involved in his life.
 
But something have to happen and destroy their happiness together, and that day came.
 
 
Hyukjae pov
 
I have to tell him. It's  better if he found out from me than from other stranger.
It just hurts to say it, how can I stand in front of my love and tell him that we will be separated because I have to move away.
But I have to, it's for his own good.
 
The bell rung and everybody went in the class. I look at the seat  in front of me and saw him, donghae.
Then it was lunch break we went to the garden at the back of the school, there where a big apple tree and it is our secret place, just for us.
Come on hyukjae you can do it!
"Donghae, I have something important to say" I said while looking at the ground.
" yes, hyukjae. You can tell me everything" donghae answered with a bright smile.
" I... My family have to move away and I have to follow them.. I'm sorry" I said and looked at him.
" haha, hyukjae your so funny , I won't fall for it this time" he said.
"Donghae... I'm serous" I said and I could se how the bright smile that was on his face dropped and his eyes was tearily.
" n-no... You c-can't leva m-me like this" donghae said and I saw how the tears wAs getting heavy.
"I'm sorry, but I promise that I will comeback to you someday, donghae don't cry. You know how much I hate to se you cry" I said and feels like a knife was snapping me then I was him crying.
" n-no.." 
" I will comeback, I promise. Just promise that you will wait for me and never forget me" I said
" yes, hyuk. I promise you I will never.. Forget you ever" he said and looked at me.
" me too, forever"
 
I'm sorry hae, I don't know how long I will be gone but I promise you that I will never forget about you, my first love.
 
 
short update this time
ill try to make it longer next time
sorry
now I'm turned and want to sleep because I have school tomorrow
plz subscribe and comment so that I know that you think
bye
/sora