The Meeting

Never forgotten (currently rewriting )

Enjoy-

8 years ago (donghae-10, hyukjae-11)

Donghae couldn’t stop grinning. He was happy because today he will play at the new park that opened a few days ago and he heard from his classmates that it’s a very big and beautiful park with all kind of flowers and Donghae couldn’t be happier, he loves flowers. That were something he inherited from his loving mother.

Donghae is a very shy and quit boy that’s why he couldn’t make many friends at school. Only a few and they weren’t very close, no friend outside of school.

Donghae jumped along the way from how much he was exited. The walk to the park wasn’t very long, which was why his protective father let him go alone. His father has always been protective of Donghae, and that has to do with him being the only child to in the family. Donghae’s father is more than just a father to Donghae. Because Donghae gets lonely pretty easy, his parents have done everything to make him feel loved and surrounded by loving people.

Today was just a day where he felt the need to go outside in the warm summer weather and enjoy the rest of the summer holiday.

Then he got to the park he couldn’t close his mouth, the park was beautiful, very beautiful. He went in and he didn’t know there to start playing, there where so many new places he wanted to try, but the first thing that caught his eyes were the fascinating flowers. There were so many flowers from different kinds and colors, Donghae really liked this place.

“It’s much prettier than the garden we have outside our home!” said Donghae to himself.

Donghae continued to smell and stare at the breathtaking sight in front of him, then he decided to start playing and that’s what he did. He played all around the park and then it was getting darker he decided that it will be best if he went home to not worry his parents, who told him to get home before it gets dark. So he went to get his jacket and began running to the gate of the park, but the thought of the flowers had him stopping. It wouldn’t hurt to see them before heading home, he thought

Eventually, Donghae turned around to go the where the flowers were, but when he reached the place he got sad to see the place so messy. The rash people left behind didn’t suit the beautiful flowers. So began cleaning totally forgetting about his parents.  

He didn’t notice that a curtain boy around his age was sitting on the bench opposite, looking at him.

 

When Donghae finished he stood up and looked at his work, he was very proud to have brought the breathtaking scene back to the place, then suddenly he remembered the time. He looked around and it was very dark, he was in trouble. So he began to panic and turned around to run, but he didn’t manage many steps before he tripped and landed hard on the ground. He could feel the intense pain on his knees and it didn’t take long before his cheeks were wet with tears. He didn’t expect someone kneeling beside him. He looked up and saw a boy beside him; he boy was a bit taller.

“Are you ok? Where are you hurt? Can you stand?” the stranger asked and Donghae just continued to cry, he tried to stand up but failed as he felt pain in his ankle. The boy noticed that and said:

 “Come, I’ll carry you on my back. I will take you home” the boy said while kneeling down and gesturing to Donghae to climb.

Donghae didn’t know that to do, his father said to never trust a stranger but he had a feeling that this stranger is no danger so he climbed on the boys back.

The boy stood up and began going out of the park. When they were out of the park, the boy asked Donghae.

“Can you tell me the directions to your house?” the boy said.

“Ohm*sob* go t-that way. It’s a white h-house at the e-end of this*sob*road” Donghae said between sobs.

The boy looked at Donghae’s crying face and smiled.

“Hey, don’t cry. Sad eyes are not pretty!” said the stranger trying to cheer him up.

Donghae looked at the stranger and nodded.

Then they reached Donghae`s house the boy kneeled to let Donghae stand on his feet. Donghae limped to the front door to his house and turned to the stranger.

“umm..thank you very much” Donghae said shyly and bowed a little. ”how can I make it up to you?”

“Don’t worry, just be careful next fine. I don’t want you to get injured” the boy said making Donghae blush a little.

“Thank you again” Donghae said.

“can you tell me your name?” the boy asked and looked into Donghae`s eyes.

“D-donghae…Lee Donghae, and you?” Donghae asked.

“Lee Hyukjae. Well it was nice meeting you Donghae, now go inside and let your parents treat your knee, its bleeding” Hyukjae said while smiling.

“O-okay, thank you again and bye Hyukjae” Donghae said and opened the front door.

“Bye, Donghae” Hyukjae waved to him before he closed the door.

For some reason Donghae is sad when he thinks about not seeing Hyukjae again. Hyukjae seemed very nice and kind.  

“Donghae! Where were you- oh my god! Donghae, what happened to your knee?!” his mother shouted when he came home.

Oh he totally forgot about his parents.

 

-

Omg

The first chapter yay

Please let me know that you think about it

I don’t know when I’m going to update again maybe tomorrow, maybe in one month haha

Just kidding

I will see when I’m free

Until then, bye :)

//sora

this chapther is rewritten and corrected.