Bestfriend forever

I'm your Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys Today I double update coz there's no part of Minji in the last chapter. And also there're many votes telling me that my fanfic is bad :'( I'm so sorry if I made you annoy with this. T.T

 

The next day morning, you woke up and prepare to go to school. You remembered Youngmin had told you to wait for him in front of your house. So you went outside to wait for him. But to your surprise, Youngmin was already there waiting for you with his bike.

Youngmin : R u ready? come! *smile*

You : oh! ok.

You said nothing and sat behind Youngmin.

Youngmin : hold my waist or you will fall down. *he winks*

You grabbed his waist without saying anywords... The situation became awkward. You don't know what to say and also he do. Then Youngmin slowly headed his bike to the school.

A few minutes later..... you two arrived school. There's no one in the class.

Youngmin : eh? They haven't arrived.

You : ah! yeh.

Youngmin POV :

There's no one in the classroom. oh! Kwangmin ya! Why are you late today.? And what about other members??? aigoo! I think Minji would be awkward if there's only me and her. ah.... what should I do? Then, I decided to make her happy by showing some minwoo's selca. Minwoo used to take selca when he's in his dorm and whenever he took selca himself it's very funny.

Youngmin : Minji ah! I've something to show you. Look at this. Isn't it funny? haha~ Minwoo is that kind of kid!

You : ahahaha~~ his face. keke~

Youngmin : Don't tell him that I show you that. He would be angry. hehe xD

You : arraseo arraseo. keke~

While you two were having fun, there's the one who arrived school. He kept looking at you two. You didn't notice him but Youngmin did. suddenly... Youngmin's phone rang.

Youngmin : oh! Excuse me Minji.!

You : ah! yeah!

Youngmin went out of the classroom but he worried about you thinking what if Minhyun disturb you. So, he didn't go away and just stood at the front of the class. But..... the thing that Youngmin worried actually happened. When Youngmin left, Minhyun came to your place and said : "Minji-ah!" He called your name softly and you almost melt.

You : w..wae?

Minhyun : Today you are early.

You : ah! yea.! c.. coz Youngmin picked me up and we rode his bike so...

Minhyun : ah! He's a great boy for you! right?

You : a..ah... yea...

You don't know what to say. "ah.. yea... " was the only words that come out of your mouth.

Minhyun : and... also "Boyfriend"? Yes. These guys are very closed to you. You ...

"Yes. ofcourse! Coz we are bestfriends. No like the others who hurts the others' heart.!" a familiar voice came from the classroom door. You and Minhyun titled your head to where the voice came.

You : Jeongmin.!

Yes. He's Jeongmin. He slowly walked towards you.

Jeongmin : yah! Minji! What are you doing there? Don't waste your time here. Come! I've something important to tell you.

He grabbed you wrist. You said nothing and just followed Jeongmin.

Jeongmin : mianhae! I was late.

Minji : ah! Gwanchana...  and... gomawo.

Jeongmin : cha! let's sit here.

He took you to the park in the middle of the school and you two sat there.

Jeongmin : I'll sing for you.

He took out his guiter and started to sing....

"Jal jinaeni ippeun saram yeojeonhi naegen geureon saram
Bogo sipda ippeun saram singgeureopdeon nun useumdo
Tto jjilkkeum nunmuri na babocheoreom "

He stopped and you clapped!!!   You : wow!!!! choigo!!!   Jeongmin : jinjja?

You : sure * noded*

Jeongmin : hehe~ Later, I'll sing for you everyday if you want *smile*

You : jinjja???

Jeongmin : Why not? coz we're bestfriends!

You : gomawo....

~The bell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter