A Warm-hearted guy ~ Jo Youngmin

I'm your Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

《Your POV》

Mwo?! Is he talking that we'll be in that relationship again? It..... It can't be!!! I don't know what to do... shall I accept him again or not. so... I looked at Youngmin again expecting if I can have any help from him......

《Youngmin POV》

what!?! That fool! Do you think that Minji will accept u again?! Never! huh! Don't imagine... this will never be happened! Minji is looking at me? Shall I help her? If.... If not.... Andwae Minji-ah! Don't be so foolish... You shouldn't accept him! I shook my head slowly showing that she shouldn't accept him again...

《Your POV》

eh??? He's shaking his head... that means... Then, I turned to Minhyun to say something as there's no time & the teacher will come soon.

You : Minhyun-sshi... t..that.

Suddenly, Youngmin came to my side and...

Youngmin : excuse me!

He turned to face me and said : Minji-ah! I think we've to go now. If not, there's no time to practise. We have to do our best, right?

You : ah! yup! Minhyun-sshi. mian.! I've to go now.

Youngmin : kaja! *smile*

*gomawo Youngmin-sshi. If you don't save me, I'm sure I won't be able to say "no" to him... *

Youngmin : pabo! can't you even say "no" to him??? or you are deciding to be his girlfriend again?

*his words hurt me. be his GIRLFRIEND again? I wanna be? yes ofc! When we were in loved, he's very nice to me. But when he cheated on me, he's like nothing had happened between us. 3 years of relationship......it was like it flew away together with the air.. BUT now, what? I've never thought of that stupid thing!. Is that a chance for me & minhyun to be together again? Is it the right way to accept him.? No! It's not! Am I that foolish to accept that stupid guy again? Never!* I was fighting with my mind while Youngmin was staring at me with "what happened to me?" eyes.

 

Silence...... was the only one that you found between you two at that time.

 

Suddenly, you heard students shouting and playing themselves. And so you think you should stop my mind war for now. You looked at Youngmin. He was looking at you without blinking. You looked at him back. then... he said : " Are you ok?"

You : emmm....

Youngmin : what happened?

You : nothing.

Youngmin : wae? tell me.! You look not ok!

You : a..ah.! Youngmin-sshi. I..I'm..

Youngmin : ya! you are jinjja pabo!

He suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the room and then to the park where no one was. Then Youngmin held your shoulder and turned you to face him.

he saw your eyes full of tears.

Youngmin : ya! Don't cry.! Is it worth for u to cry for him! Ya! don't be like that.

His hand softly touched your teary cheeks and wiped them with his thumbs. His eyes were fixed on your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter