Chapter 21

I'm your Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You: okay! Since the condition is like that.. I'll tell u all! you know I was hurt when u first went to America without saying a word. And now, you come back... I thought you've come back to me and other members forever... but u'll be leaving me again like forever... *you shouted*

Youngmin was speechless... he didn't know what to say... looking at you with his eyes wide...

Youngmin : mwo?

You: mianhae... if this makes u annoyed... I must go now.

You were about to leave him but suddenly, he stopped it.

Youngmin: pabo ya! Do you know who my crush is???

You: no. And I don't wanna know.

Youngmin: it's you! ya! I'm glad to hear that you love me too... hehe*grin*

You: mwo? you mean... the one you told about is...... O.O

Youngmin: yes it's you. this pabo who doesn't know anything...

You see youngmin can't close his wide mouth, grinning seriously.

You: then......

before you can say anything, he bended his kneel infront of you and said " Would you be my Girlfriend?" giving his one hand.

You were surprised at what he's doing right infront of you and can't even say a word and just nodded slowly and grabbed his hand.

Youngmin: ahh.... I think I'll be the happiest person in the world from now on!!... because of you... *looking at you with his perfect smile*

You also smiled back. and said "nado.." 

Youngmin and you returned to the class together smiling... and sat on your own place.

Kwangmin: ya hyung! what's wrong? *whisper to Youngmin*

Youngmin: what is wrong? everything is right! concentrate on your study!

Youngmin replied and smiled at you. Then the period is over and it's time to have lunch.

Seven of you ate your lunch together as usual in the canteen and had some conversation.

Minwoo: this two is unusual.! What happened to you two??? *asking you and Youngmin*

Kwangmin: yea. I also think so... I asked hyung and he said nothing. -.-

Youngmin: ahh... it's because I won lottery... haha XD

Jeongmin: then what's with Minji?

You: aw... me too... keke XD

Donghyun: mwo ya!

Youngmin: okay okay! I'll tell the truth. But u must accep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter