Again?!?

I'm your Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day....

You came to school. It was the 2nd day for you all. Everything is normal. But for you... It's NOT as you remember what happened yesterday. Youngmin conforted you and you cried alot in his chest. When you thought about it, you feel a little shy. Thinking that ...... You head towards your classroom. When you entered, you saw Youngmin & other members sitting & laughing at what they said. So... you went & took your seat. As soon as you reached your place...

Jeongmin : Ah! u arrive! Annyeong! *wave at you even thought you two are not very far.*

You : ne. Annyeong *wave back*

 

You looked at youngmin. He's absolutely normal as nothing was happened yesterday. When you two met your eyes, he avoided it & looked away.

 

Then... all the members greeted you except Youngmin. You just looked at him but said nothing.

 

《Your POV》 EH? What happened to him??? Today's Youngmin is completely different with yesterday's .... I wonder was it him who conforted me at the front of my house like he knows everything.....

 

~The morning has passed like that~

 

It's lunch break now. Youngmin didn't say any single word to you. Then you started to feel upset. You thought that he would  ask you if you are ok or not coz of yesterday problems. So... it's your turn to ask him if he's ok or not & what's wrong with him yesterday....

You : *sigh* Youngmin-sshi!

 

You called him as he passed your table carrying his lunch. He stopped when he heard you calling him....

 

Youngmin : aw! wae?

You : are u ok?

Youngmin : why not? is there any reason for being "no"?

You : jinjja?

Youngmin : ofc! *smile and* can I have my lunch here?

You : ne...

 

He sat down in front of you and had his lunch without looking at you. You thought *I don't know how to understand that person... What type of person he is ??? What is he thinking about now???*

 

《Youngmin's POV》 You may think I'm strange. No. Absolutely not! I'm okay but you... If I ask you if your are ok or not, I think you will review your feeling and be sad again.I know that you are not ok at all... Be a strong girl Minji-ah!

 

SILENCE.. was overwhelming at your table... then... suddenly.. both of you broke this...

 

You : Y...                              Youngmin : M....

 

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter