Found out!!!

I'm your Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you two were playing... you didn't notice two pairs of eyes were looking at you...~~~ "Mwo ya? Are they already couples???" - Minwoo.   "uhmm... it looks like Kwangmin and Minji are couples... Minji seems really happy with Kwangmin.... More than when she's with me..." - Minhyun.

 

In the class, you were doing your homework. "Annyeong Minji!" - Minhyun. "aw! Minhyun shi.!" - You.

"Don't be afriaid! I'll not disturb u again." he smiled.

"thx. " - You. "Where's Kwangmin?" - Minhyun.

"he's in the practice room with other members. wae?" - You.

"ani! Just ask. ah! by the way, I think you two are very closed these days. Are you couples?" - Minhyun.

"aniya! We're just friends." - You. "oh! really? I hope u two will be couples. It'll be so nice. He really cares you." - Minhyun.

"oh! thx. but we are just friends." - You.

"okay... by the way, mianhae..." - Minhyun.

"For what??" - You.

"for whatever I did to you. I really regret my foolish behaviour..  " - Minhyun.

"ah! Just for that? It's okay. I've already forgotten it. " - You. *smile*

"oh jinjja? gomawo. What about Youngmin? Is he in America right?" - Minhyun.

"aw! yea.! " - You. "it's been 5 months. I think he should come back now. " - Minhyun.

"ah... yea.! Excuse me! "- You. You excused him and went out of the class.

 

You were walking in the park alone thinking...... "Wae??? Why I feel sad when I hear his name? no! This feeling is..... something weird!"

 

~Lunch Break~

You went out of the class and headed towards the practise room where the members were practising.

 

*Practise r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter