Kwangmin :3

I'm your Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning~~~

You have your breakfast & prepare to go to school. You go outside and wait for Kwangmin as you usually go to school with him and you think today is also the same.

 

But for Kwangmin.....

<< Kwangmin POV >>  Should I go? or ... not??? aisshii!!! molla! What happened to me yesterday??? .....hmmm... I won't go! Minwoo will pick her up as he went out early this morning. ah! What if he don't??? ... aniya! He'll surely go! And he also said he confessed her yesterday...

 

So... he didn't pick you up and just goes straight to school hoping he will see you at school...

 

<< Your POV >> ah! It's late! Where's Kwangmin??? Something wrong??? Is he ill or..... uhmm I must call him..

 

At School..~

Kwangmin saw Minwoo but no Minji with him... :3

Kwangmin : Ya! No minwoo! Where's Minji???

Minwoo : eh? Minji? Doesn't she always come with you?

Kwangmin : mwo? You didn't pick her up???

Minwoo : mwo? me? wae?

~na man na man na man bo deo your's eyes... ~ Kwangmin's phone rings..

Kwangmin : yeoboseyo?

You : aw! Kwangmin ya! where r u?

Kwangmin : eh? me? at school.. where r u?

You : MWO? did you just say SCHOOL???

Kwangmin : ah! mianhae Minji ah! I thought... I thought..

You : you thought what??

Kwangmin : ah! mian! I forgot! coz I.. I was thinking about today schedule... so..

You : ah! okay! I'm coming. bye~

 

You hang off the phone and walked yourself & heading to your school. Actually it's not quite far from your house & your school. But Kwangmin just request you to pick you up and he gave "I just want to go to school with you coz I'm bored." as a reason. It doesn't take you so long and finally you reached the school and entered your class. You saw a note on your table with messy handwriting.

It says "Let'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter