~ Chapter Twenty-Eight ~

Forgive My Way of Loving You... (Hiatus - Apologies!)

 

“Urgh…! I’m tired!” Sung Im exclaimed. “I didn’t know that getting married will be so exhausting!”


It was close to midnight when the just married couple reached home. After the marriage vow at the city central, the couple had invited all the citizens for a grand dinner. Throughout the several torturous hours, Jong Kook and Sung Im toasted to all the citizens. Of course, initially it was supposedly to be wine but Jong Kook managed to persuade them to pour non-alcoholic fruit juice in Sung Im’s glass.


Sung Im’s heart warmed at Jong Kook’s thoughtfulness but could not help to look worriedly at him who downed glasses after glasses of wine as if they were just plain water. Noticing of her concerned glances, Jong Kook merely patted Sung Im’s hand assuredly. But Sung Im could not let him suffered so much and hence she dissuaded the citizens to urge Jong Kook to drink more wine whereby she was teased for being over-protective of her husband.


Finally, the couple was driven home by Dong Hoon. It was a miracle that Jong Kook was awake and conscious all the time despite almost drinking a barrel of wine. Suk Jin and Jae Suk had deliberately left the house to the couple and had taken residence at Joong Ki’s house for the time being.


Sung Im supported Jong Kook into the house even though he insisted that he was fine. She helped him towards their bedroom and assisted him to sit on the bed before digging his pyjamas from the cupboard.


“Sung Im ya, I’m perfectly fine to do on my own… You’re tired after a long day too, just go and take a shower while I rest on the bed first, okay?” Jong Kook gently cooed his lovely wife.


Sung Im took a few seconds to ponder on his suggestion before agreeing reluctantly. She was about to take her pyjamas from the cupboard when Jong Kook halted her.


“Wait a second, Sung Im ya. Why don’t we browse through our wedding gifts first? Maybe we will get some unexpected presents!” Jong Kook pointed to the big parcel on the floor beside the dressing table.


Influenced by Jong Kook’s excitement, Sung Im grinned and nodded her head in anticipation but she missed the devil glint in his eyes when she bent to examine the parcel.


The couple sat on the floor to unwrap the parcel which contained presents given by their buddies and the two appas. The first gift unveil was from Suk Jin and Jae Suk which was a beautiful scrapbook.


Sung Im opened the scrapbook and Jong Kook leaned closer to her to take a look. On the first, it was a photo of Suk Jin and Jae Suk who were dressed in their smart detective uniform, holding proudly of their trophies. There was a line of caption below the photo – “The dashing and capable appas”. Sung Im chuckled at their arrogance and caressed the photo. She was grateful to meet both of them in the alternate universe who took her in and brought her up well.


Sung Im then flipped to the next page, showing a photo of her eight years old self who had just been adopted by Suk Jin and Jae Suk. The young girl was seated between the two men and had pasted an emotionless face. Nonetheless, her two appas were smiling broadly. The caption read “Welcoming our pretty daughter, Song Ji Hyo to our home!”


The next few pages were photos of Sung Im’s birthday celebration, her in school uniforms of various stages and her in the detective uniform during the promotion and prize ceremonies. In all these photos, there would be presence of her two appas, smiling contentedly and proudly of her. Sung Im noticed from the photos that her smile broadened and brightened along the process of her growing up and she knew from her heart that it was due to the effort of two men who had generously showered her with love and care.


Sung Im flipped the pages and reminiscence her fond memories with her appas before coming to her wedding photo. The first photo was her with Jong Kook staring deeply into each other eyes and it captioned “The Lovebirds”. The next photo was the couple with Suk Jin and Jae Suk.


Below, it written –
Our dear Sung Im has finally grown up! Time sure flies fast like rocket. It seems that it was only yesterday we adopted you. And today you’re already the prettiest bride in the whole universe!
But you will always remain as our baby gal! Ya! Don’t be angry and come stomping here to pull our ears! Haha!
Sung Im ya, we wish that you will be happy and healthy. Appas will always be your supportive shield. And so, if Jong Kook is to bully you, come, come to appas and we will certainly teach him a lesson!
However, the most important task is to fill up the photos overleaf, okay? Hope the fairy tale ending of ‘happily ever after’ will apply on both of you!
Best Wishes,
Suk Jin and Jae Suk – The handsome appas!


Tears flowed down Sung Im’s cheeks as she was deeply touched by her appas words. She smiled and flipped to the next page where she saw the title had already been written – “Lovely angels of Jong Kook and Sung Im”


“Haha…! Seriously! Your appas want a grandchild that earnestly?” Jong Kook chuckled. “Shall I get to work then?”


Jong Kook’s sneaky hand s to circle Sung Im’s slender waist.  And as expected, Sung Im smacked his naughty hand away and reached for another beautifully wrapped gift. It was from Joong Ki, their new friend. Curious of what the wisest adviser would give, Sung Im began to unwrap the present in anticipation.


It was a red rectangular velvet box with white feathers. Its high and elegant looking made the couple curious of the content. Sung Im opened the box and emitted a surprised gasp. In it laid the carefully preserved diary of hers.


The Diary of Cheon Sung Im


“It’s your diary, Sung Im?” Jong Kook asked. “When you were young?”


Sung Im nodded her head. Tears were threatening to fall again at the awesome gift from Joong Ki. But she blinked it back as she knew she had cried buckets of tears today and wouldn’t want to have red and swollen eyes tomorrow.


As an attempt to lighten the mood, Jong Kook made a small and sour joke. “Hey, hey, hey…! Why are all these presents attention to you? Where are mine?”


Jong Kook pouted sadly at Sung Im who finally laughed at his fail attempt of being cute. She seemed to be back to her bubbly self as she even cracked a joke and retorted back.


“Well… Most probably you are not as popular as me? Or maybe you are a nasty and mean King and I’m the well-liked Queen? Hahaha…!”


“Hahaha, Sung Im ya… Don’t be too cocky so early. Who know maybe my good buddies have specially prepared fantastic presents for me?” Jong Kook winked mischievously, making Sung Im suspected that Jong Kook might have already knew the contents.


Finally, Sung Im unwrapped the gift given by Dong Hoon, Gary and Kwang Soo. She knew that the trio would have nothing good up their sleeves and she took extra caution in unwrapping the last gift.


It was a hot pink with black polka dots rectangular box and Sung Im cautiously opened it. Her jaws nearly dropped when she saw the content. A tag was thoughtfully attached to the item for explanation and usage.


Hair wigs
“For our Royal King who faces the threat of getting bald every single day”

Pink see-through, nearly transparent nighties
“For our Royal Queen to seduce our Royal King”

Pink furry handcuffs
“This will come in needy during y or moments”

A white whip with pink handle
“This may be required during y or moments for heightening wonderful sensation”


And the list goes on and on in the disgusting box. Sung Im shook her head disbelievingly and closed the box. She shoved the box away as if it was contaminated with deadly diseases.


“Sung Im ya… These are just jokes from our friends. Don’t be mad at them, okay?” Jong Kook begged for forgiveness on their behalf. “Anyway, we won’t be using them, right? I as the most romantic and capable guy on earth will certainly pleasure you in my own unique way…”


“Kim Jong Kook! You’re a big ert! You’re an old lecher!” Sung Im grabbed his hair in embarrassment and frustration. Then she let go and stomped into the bathroom, slamming the door loudly behind her. But, in the midst of her anger, Sung Im had forgotten to do the most important thing – locking the door.


Slowly, the door inched opened softly. Sung Im was busy fidgeting to get to the zipper of the gown at her back and hence she was not aware of her husband tiptoeing soundlessly behind her.


“Urgh! This is so difficult to get it off!” Sung Im exclaimed helplessly. “I want my shower badly!”


“Here, Sung Im dear, let me help you.” Jong Kook’s breath tickled her neck. Uncontrollably, Sung Im shivered slightly at the low, deep and seductive voice of her husband and her body tensed visibly at the close intimacy of him.


“I would be more than happy to be given the privilege of getting this piece of irritating gown off you…” Jong Kook continued to taunt Sung Im and placed his hand on the zipper to emphasize his point.


“Zzzzzz…” The sound of the zipper echoed in the silent bathroom. Sung Im held her breath, her heart thumping crazily and abnormally fast at the anticipation and anxiety.


Soon, the zipper reached the end of its line. And it was silence afterwards. Sung Im dared not turned around to face Jong Kook as she was too shy. Though she knew that nothing would be secret once they were married, she was still not prepared to bare her body to him yet.


Sung Im emitted a surprised gasp when she felt Jong Kook’s palm on her , trying to ease the annoying clothing off her. The movement stopped when Jong Kook felt Sung Im trembling. He quickly swerved her round to face him and hugged her to soothe his too-innocent wife.


Feeling that her shivering had ceased, Jong Kook began planting kisses on Sung Im’s face, starting from her forehead, down to her nose, to her cheeks and finally her lips. Their lips were instantly engaged in a hot and desperate kiss. Sensing that Sung Im had slightly accommodate to his lust for her, his kiss trailed down to her neckline in ticklish manner, making her squirmed in his embrace. Taking the opportunity of Sung Im losing in the foreign sensation, Jong Kook succeeded in easing off the troublesome gown and smiled at his victory.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope no one was hoping that I'll write the full-rated scene with details... I can't and I won't! I've no idea how to describe the scene and I felt funny to write it out so I would leave it to your imagination then.. Hahaha!

Hope this update is satisfactory. It's 2.20am over here and I'm getting sleepy after a long day. >_< Yes, I woke up 7am today... zzzzz
But I just wanna rush it out as I won't be free tomorrow or for the next few days..
Hence, the next update will be slightly late, hereby I apologise in advance...

And so, as usual, please comment, compliment or criticise. Thank you for reading & I really hope you've enjoyed! ^_^