~ Chapter Twenty-Four ~

Forgive My Way of Loving You... (Hiatus - Apologies!)

 

Kwang Soo stretched out his right hand, hoping to stop Jong Kook from attacking Sung Im. But it was too late. Before words could form on his lips, Jong Kook had already kicked the sword from Sung Im’s hand. He quickly grabbed hold of the sword and drove straight into Sung Im’s heart without any hesitation, without mercy.


Large amount of blood oozed out from Sung Im’s wound which was beyond repair. Unable to withstand the pain, Sung Im collapsed onto Jong Kook’s arms.


From her view, she could see her teary fathers about to faint from the tremendous grief and pain. The two of them supported each other and tried to remain standing on their wobbly legs.


Her three childhood friends were staring with mouths hanging wide opened. Sung Im was especially thankful towards the tallest guy who had at least believed in her at the end and tried to help. She faintly nodded her head at the trio to show her appreciation.


The rest of the citizens looked at her with mixed emotions. Some of the women were already crying out loud while the men nodded gratefully at her with tears flowing down their faces. Others were still in shock while some of the weak-hearted fainted.


Sung Im blinked once. She blinked twice and could feel her eyelids getting heavier. She did not feel pain, only numbness. She had successfully accomplished the mission though some of the parts were slightly altered. Never had she felt so contented, happy and relax before. Sung Im managed a weak smile and she was gone.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's the shortest chapter I've ever written but I promise to make it up with a much longer one next time! Well, it will take some days though, forgive me for the wait >__<

Yupz, I know some if not all of you are surprised / sad at the sudden twist.. But relax, please! I don't wanna stress my readers too much. I promise after so much bitterness, there will be extreme sweetness!
You can take part in giving me suggestion of spartace's babies names... Yes! Babies! ^_^

As always, please leave down your comment or scold me if you want  >__<
You might wanna leave some foot prints behind so that I'll know you have walked to this story! ^_~