Something new

The Mobster

"So you are saying that you want me to merge with your company and we split 50 50?" says Seunghyun over looking the proposal that is in front of him. The two representives from the Japanese company Nihoga are awaiting the merger that they have been talking about for months. It's not them taking any part of Choi investments it's merging him into the Japanese market which he is desperately wanting. 

With this merger he can not only get his foot into companies that don't know of him. It will get those companies that don't know of Choi Seunghyun to come to him instead of him coming to them.  

This whole merger has been going on for years even before Seunghyun totally took over. Mr. Choi the father who was the main boss at the time never wanted to merge and he found that they would try to mess up what they already have. Well in those times things were not as secure and now days there are contract lawyers who have clauses that you would never think of. Seunghyun is finally seeing the right numbers and the right contract before his eyes. He puts the folder down. "Looks like we got a deal." 

The two men from the Japanese company bow deeply to the man. "Thank you for considering us. I'm sure we will have a bright future." 

The funny thing about this company is that they are just like Seunghyun just that they are Japanese. The owner of the company is actually a family friend which is rather odd in the mafia world. Mr. Choi and Mr. Nihoga use to make deals on their own and together they made their cooked businesses soar. 

Youngbae then hands a pen over to his boss. "Here hyung." 

Seunghyun then takes a deep breath and then looks at the two in front of him. "You up my connections I will you all" says the man with a smile. It was a complete threat with a smile which is something that sounds like he is joking...but he is completely serious. 

"That's everything right?" says Seunghyun looking at one man who ends up nodding quickly. "Good. I have a flight to catch." The man then buttons his coat and leaves the dark meeting room with leather chairs. Seungri and Youngbae follow the man out the room with their copy of the agreement in hand. 

"Hyung?" says Seungri making Seunghyun hum in response. "Why are you wanting to leave so early?" 

"Because I want to. Are the bags ready." says the older who is still walking to the nearest elevator. 

"Ne. They are ready and on the jet. The car is waiting outside...I just thought that you might want to stay longer for some fun...." 

"Fun..." says the older with a chuckle. "I don't have time for that anymore...feel free to stay if you like but you will have to pay your way. It's your choice." says the man  making Seungri pout in the background. Bae chuckles to himself because there are these times where the younger really shows off his age and his willingness to party in foreign countries. 

The three all go into the elevator  as soon as the see the doors open with a ding. Seungri looks at the panel and sighs before he presses the letter "P" for the parking garage. 

/////////////////////////Itaewon//////////////////////////

Jiyong rolls out of bed with three hoodies and a hat on his head. The man has a ocean of tissues by his bed and four different teas that are all cold due to him falling alseep. 

That's right. Kwon Jiyong is sick as a dog and he can't even get up to go to work. Luckily his granny got some help from the market Ajumma. With his granny working that leaves Jiyong on his own to take medicine and feed himself food. Which hasn't been done due to him being too tired to get out of the bed. 

He has that feeling where he would rather just lay in bed and do nothing. Of course he showered and brushed his teeth but taking meds on time and getting a new tissue box has been on his agenda the past 24 hours. "Aaaachoooooo" Jiyong sneezes again into a random tissue. "Aish why me." says the younger as he curls himself more into his blanket. His room is freezing cold and the man can't take it anymore 

"Aish" says Jiyong rolling out of with his blanket caped around him for warmth. He waddles over to his closet and looks at the one jacket that is on display in his bare closet. Jiyong knows that the jacket is warm and probably the warmest thing that he owns right now. 

The younger takes the jacket and then slips it over his hoodies and zips it up. The jacket is puffy and it's already making a difference. "Why didn't I wear this last night." Mutters the younger as he puts the hood over his head.

He then goes into his living room with his blue blanket to the sofa and flops there to spread more germs as he sniffs into the blanket. "Aigo..." says the younger as he closes his eyes. 

////////////////////////////////5pm//////////////////////

Seunghyun already knows that Jiyong is sick. Just the thought of the younger sick makes him almost mad. He knows that Jiyong has been working hard and we all know that he puts his body last. Which is true because Jiyong doesn't wear the proper coats and hats when he goes out. 

The older has already settled into his house and is now on his way out to grab some things. He doesn't want people to question him so he is planning on buying what he needs to get. He stops at a local store and goes into grab some meds and some basic gear. The store is like a department store but not so high end. It's not where Seunghyun would typically go but it's some place Jiyong might go. "Do you need help customer." 

Seunghyun smiles. "Ne...my friend is sick...he needs warm clothes and meds." 

"How sick is he sir?" says the girl in her red shirt. 

"I think it's a fever." 

"Oh I recommend these" She then proceeds to help Seunghyun pick out everything. The older then finds that this store is not so bad and the girl ended up making him spend quite a bit too. 

"Will that be all sir?" 

Seunghyun looks at the randomness that is trying to lure him at the register. "No I think that will be it." 

"Okay sir your total will be 80,000 won. How would you like to pay that today and if you sign up for our rewards program you will save 15 percent on your purchase today." 

"Ummm I will just pay the money for today." 

"Well if you sign up with us you will save sir; you sure?" says the girl with a grin. Seunghyun then chuckles. "Are you trying to make a deal with me? Is this rate fixed or can I negotiate a better deal?" The girl at the register looks at the man puzzled. "I will just take your card customer." Seunghyun then just smiles as the younger kid takes the card. She met her match of deal making today. 

/////////////////////Jiyong's///////////////////

Seunghyun comes into the restaurant expecting Jiyong to be working with multiple hoodies on his head. "Oh Hello there Seunghyun." says Granny Kwon looking at the man. "Did you come to see Jiyong?" 

The man nods. "Ne. I heard that he was sick. I want to see if he is okay." says the man with with a bow and a smile. The older woman comes over and looks at the three bags with a smile. "I think that he slummed his way into the living room...you can go up." 

The older then looks around. "Do you need help?" 

"Aigo aigo. You know you don't want to cook in that suit. Go on up stairs. We old ladies got this." 

Seunghyun then nods and walks past the woman. He then bows to the woman in the kitchen how is Yoobin's mother. "Who was that?" 

"Oh that's Jiyong's little friend. They recently became closer. He is so good to him." Granny Kwon smiles to herself. 

Seunghyun comes into the tiny apartment and the TV is blaring in the background. The places is cold but not freezing compared to outside. The older comes around the sofa to see a small figure curled up facing towards the sofa. Jiyong has fallen asleep again making the older laugh at how the hell he could sleep over the loud TV. 

The man then makes himself at home placing all his bags on a nearby chair as he goes into the kitchen to prepare the food that he picked up along the way. Most of the meds he got has to be taken with a full stomach. 

Jiyong stirs out of his sleep to hear pots and pans being clanged around. The younger is use to his granny doing such things because she always is rearranging things. "Do you need help..." says Jiyong with a stuffy nose. 

The pots continue to clang and Jiyong is just too lazy to get up. It's minutes later the pots stop their orchestra and things become clam again with the TV blaring. Seunghyun chuckles to himself as he is still seen unnoticed and how Jiyong didn't notice the big bright bags in the chair not too far from him. The older warms up the instant meal and opens a pack of fever reducers placing them in his hand. The man would always take care of his hyung Dongwook when he was little so the motions of going into the kitchen is not too different. 

Seunghyun then comes around to the sofa and pokes the small man curled up in his blanket. "What is it Granny..." moans Jiyong. 

"You need to take meds you little punk." says the older with a chuckle. 

"How the hell did you get in here...?" says Jiyong still with his back turned. "I should have known a sneaky bastard like you would have creeped up here..." Jiyong coughs and curls himself more. 

Seunghyun then places the food and pills down on a coffee table. He then takes his hands and places it on the smaller man. "Turn over." 

"I don't feel like it..." 

"You need to eat and take these pills." The older then turns the younger over. Jiyong is still weak so the older helping him was actually a big help. Jiyong looks into the the dark eyes and smiles a bit. "Why did you have to be gone for so long...." says the weak voice. 

Seunghyun runs a hand on the hot cheek. "I'm here now. Be nice and take this medicine." 

Jiyong slowly sits up a bit and takes the pills from his hyung. "What is that thing in that bowl..." 

"Food...eat it. You need something in your stomach." 

"You didn't have to waste money on that...I could have made something down stairs..." 

"That is too heavy...you need something light." 

"What are you a doctor...." Jiyong mutters

"Close enough. Now eat." 

Jiyong looks at the bowl and it's contents. "I guess this is edible." 

" just eat you selfish bastard." 

"Yah who you calling bastard." 

"Don't say Yah to your hyung." 

" you you bas cough cough cough cough." Jiyong is in a fit of coughs because he is getting tuned up already. Seunghyun then changes his expression. "Sorry....calm down. I didn't mean to get you mad...." 

Jiyong then taste the bowl of food. "I'm sorry too...just habit I guess...." 

The older then sits at the end of the sofa putting the smaller feet in his lap. Jiyong almost moves them away. "You can sit on the other chair." 

"I missed you...just let me rest here a bit. I will go once you eat and look better." 

Jiyong then sighs. "Don't rush. I want you here. Seriously. I missed you too. It's just been a long week..." Jiyong then eats the food which is not so bad. A little bland...it's definitely sick food. The younger places the bowl on the coffee table while the older watches his every move. "I brought you a couple of things." 

"Huh?" says Jiyong. 

The older then grabs the remote. "This thing is too loud...I said I brought you some things. To keep warm..." says the older shyly. He then reaches over and pulls out another bag. 

"You brought me clothes?" 

"Ne...more to your liking. I brought hats gloves and a couple of jackets that are fleece lined. I hope that you will actually wear them." Seunghyun then places the bag in front of Jiyong making the younger eye the bag. "No one has ever brought this much stuff for me..." 

"Just take it." 

"Oh I will no doubt...just different." The coffee eyes stare into the older's "Thank you." 

Seunghyun's heart melts to the sincere gratitude. "Of course. Anything you want it's yours." 

"Give me 40 million won." Jiyong chuckles. 

"Sure." 

"NO you bastard you better not." 

"I was joking too....get it?...dry humor?" 

"Aish you are too dry for me..." (Dry humor means people who say things jokingly with no expression...making most people think that they are serious but not)

The older then gets off the sofa to sit in front of the younger "Do you need anything else?" 

Jiyong looks at the meds displayed on the coffee table. " I think that I have more than enough." 

The older smiles. "Good. I'm going to kiss you." 

"You might get sick pabo." 

"I don't care. I need to kiss you." The older leans in and captures the soft lips and a kiss. They on each others lips and then release so that Jiyong could catch his air. "Aigo I forgot how hard it is to kiss with a clogged up nose." 

The older steals a kiss and kisses Jiyong's cheek. "Well it's good to kiss you." 

"Thanks for taking care of me..." says Jiyong with a blush.

"Thanks for dealing with me." says the older in a truthful way. "It's good to hear you insult me and kiss me. I missed you" 

Jiyong then smiles. "You are like a giant teddy bear you know that. Who would think  that you were this soft." 

The older chuckles. "I say I have my mother's personality more when it comes to ones I have interest in." 

"Oh I'm of interest?" Jiyong chuckles to their nameless status. Still he doesn't want to talk about it and neither does the other. Things right now are working and they are probably wanting to see where this goes before putting on the label. 

"You wanna sleep out here or in your room?" 

Jiyong then chuckles. "Oh are you going to carry me?" 

Seunghyun laughs. "You are not a dainty girl....I will help you walk" 

"We can nap in my bed." 

Seunghyun stops in his tracks "Together?" 

Jiyong then looks at the man and forgets. "If you are not ready...or comfortable...I understand..." says Jiyong a little disappointed. He wanted to cuddle at least. 

Seunghyun then keeps walking. "Well I like you. I missed you. Why not cuddle you for a bit. Can't be much different than a woman." 

Jiyong then chuckles as they go into the tiny room. "Well here is your chance to try." Jiyong flops in the bed. Seunghyun sits at the end. Jiyong then laughs a bit. "You sure?" 

The older then crawls over to the younger pulling him in an embrace making the younger chuckle. "Yah....I"m trying here." The older whines. 

"Awe..." says Jiyong "So cute." 

"I'm not cute....I'm a mobster." 

"Neeeee you are." Jiyong snuggles closer

///////////////////////////couple hours later/////////////////////

Seunghyun wakes up and it's now dark in the room that he is in. The older said that he was just going to rest his eyes but he ended up falling a sleep with Jiyong in his arms. The man smiles down at the sick man and cuddles him closer. It's not often he gets moments like these and he always tends to cherish them. 

"How long are you going to stare at me." murmurs Jiyong in the larger chest. 

"Until you were annoyed." chuckles the older. The two are cuddled together and it's feels natural to the both of them. For Seunghyun of course it's the first time cuddling with a man and he finds it's nothing different than with   a woman. Since the two have been in relationships before, cuddling was nothing for them to be shy about. As they fell deeper to sleep Jiyong was totally fine when the older pulled Jiyong closer to his chest. 

Jiyong looks up at the man. "I feel better." 

The older smiles. "You do huh?" He puts a hand to Jiyong's now cool forehead. "You don't have much of a temp either." 

Jiyong's coffee eyes smile at the man in front of him. He then leans closers and places his lips on top of the older's. Seunghyun responds in kind and moves to the kiss. Jiyong takes his time and kisses the man with ease with his plump lips caressing the other. Seunghyun moans as the younger wraps his arms around the strong back tracing nameless figures gently. 

Seunghyun carries his hands down to the smaller hips and pushes them closer together making them both moan. Jiyong then  kisses deeper making the older growl into the kiss turning them over so that he is on top. Jiyong smiles and kisses even deeper tasting and feeling all over. The younger then starts to reach his hands lower and lower until he reaches the older's obvious hard on. He rubs at the clothed member earning a couple of moans

The older moans again and pulls away from the kiss out of breath. Jiyong stops his movements to the sudden loss of lips "What's wrong?" says the coffee eyes. 

The older is still new to this. "Sorry...I just...I...." says the older unable to put his words together. "I just have never been with a man..." It's really different because the older could feel Jiyong's growing member as well. Just the feeling of Jiyong's chest but no s to grab on leaves the machine at a loss of what to do next. 

Jiyong then caresses the older's cheek. "It's okay. You don't have to know everything. I was once like you" 

The older then laughs. "Probably many years ago." 

"I was gay at a young age but I wasn't ually active until 18...it was different for me too compared to girls. Where to grab...and wondering what was poking me." says the younger trying to make the older feel better. Jiyong then puts his hand on the olders cheek again. "We don't have to rush...we can take our time." 

The older then smiles. "Actually I plan on it...I don't want to rush this...this is too good to rush and I want us to do things naturally..." 

"So you don't want to me tonight?" The younger smirks. 

Seunghyun laughs. "No I don't want to . I have ed enough in my life and never had real . I want that with you....later on..." 

Jiyong then smiles. "I get you. I don't want to rush either. I would hate to be some toy." 

"And you never will be." says the older placing a kiss on the plump lips. The older then looks at the time and sighs. "I need to go. They will start looking for me soon." 

Jiyong then nods. "Ne. I understand." 

The older then smiles. "I'm sure you do. I will come back tomorrow and check on you." The older then leans in to kiss Jiyong once again in a passionate kiss. He then grabs the tiny making Jiyong moan and pull away from the kiss. "You are asking for trouble." 

"Oh don't worry. I will look for plenty of trouble in time." purrs the older making Jiyong chuckle. "Great now I have images in my head...leave you nasty bastard." 

"Bye my sick bastard." chuckles the older. 

***Hey thanks for reading! I hope that you liked the mini . Please UPVOTE AND COMMENT! Later!

On to the poll