Mouth Shut

The Mobster
Seunghyun is a business man. He makes his deals he trades and he moves on to the next project...well these projects are not your usual projects. It's more complex than the average. In a Mob they either own property, trade, or loan money to people with high interest. Most take on one of these, but Seunghyun was born into handling all three. 
 
He is powerful to this day by the inside world; inside meaning the mob world. I can say world because Seunghyun has done deals with countries that would never think of trading commerically. Seunghyun is just a good business man and strictly business. There is no emotion to what he does. He just likes to see the green and that his empire is growing bigger. 
 
Yes, it does mean that some people will have to be pushed around...and even killed...but that's the life of a mobster. You can't have emotion and you can't let life get to you. You can't trust anyone because at any moment someone  could figure out a way to take you down. Everything that you hold dear must be either kept in you head or burned. There are no pictures around there is no paper trail. Seunghyun has so many identities his clients don't even know his real name if they even figure out that his name is fake. 
 
He can't be traced and the police can't even touch him. Getting Seungri out of jail was a piece of cake even though the kid killed at least three people. Most of Seunghyun's work is delegated out to his men so it's not often he has to do the dirty work of going out. When the man has to leave his office and come to you...I'd run. If looks could kill it would be Seunghyun he has dark eyes and slightly tan skin with very masculine features. The average person would never think that he does what he does for living...simply because he is too beautiful. 
 
Like I wrote earlier the man has lots of toys....not women but toys because he is a man and he tends to get stressed. He takes out his stress and tries to have a little fun with who ever he ends up ing. Most of the time it's Cherin but if she doesn't satisfy him he will move on to the next one...for example now....
 
"Ohhhhhh opppa....mmmmm" says Cherin as she s the man below her. She is grabbing her and at the top of her lungs. She is at least getting off but Seunghyun is bored. He sometimes is nice and let's his toys get a little satisfaction....but not today. The older then sighs as he watches the woman jumping up and down on his hard member. The older is really trying. "Arrrrgh" says the older in a growl making Cherin stop. She is use to the man getting frustrated during . The younger stops and then leans down to rest on her oppa's chest. "Again oppa..." She rubs his chest. "Just try to relax...." The older rolls his eyes and breathes loudly. "Get off me..." says the older in a low voice. 
 
Cherin does as told and rolls off the man. Seunghyun then leans over to his bed side and picks up his phone. Cherin knows what he is doing. "Who are you calling oppa...?" 
 
The older ignores the woman and dials a number. "Minzy...come here..." He hangs up the phone and then turns over. "Why are you still here....obviously you didn't satisfy me so I'm getting someone who can do their job....get out..." Cherin puts her head down and slowly gets off the bed. She starts to pick up her clothes and mutters the word monster to herself. 
 
Seunghyun gets off the bed with a smirk. "Monster...is that what you think of me...." Cherin gets wide eyed and backs away. "Oppa...I didn't say anything...." Her eyes clearly read that she is lying. Seunghyun gets closer to her face. "Say it again...what you call me? ...HUH!!" screams the older. Cherin almost starts tearing up. The man is heartless...the way he treats women. "I....I....." Seunghyun then opens the door. "Just leave...." The woman leaves the room with a quickness and the older closes the door behind her. 
 
The man then goes back to his bedside and sulks into the mattress. He knows that he is a monster, but that is what he has to be. He can't be a softie he can't be nice. Has to be that man that everyone is afraid of. This is the life that his father left for him and he must carry out his father's duty as Mob boss. 
 
There is a knock at the door. "Come in...." 
 
Bae walks in. "Hyung I brought the tailor over to make your suit." Seunghyun gets off the bed "I will be there in a bit." Minzy then comes walking in. "Oppa?" 
 
Seunghyun looks the girl over and he always forgets how young she is. "Aish...go home. You are no longer needed."  The older walks to his bathroom and closes the door. The younger looks at Bae and puts her head down. "He is always mad at me and he never let's me do anything." Bae puts a hand on her shoulder. "Because he won't..." The girl makes a confused face and then follows the other out of the room. 
 
//////////////////////////////Noodle Shack////////////////////////
 
Jiyong is on edge and he hasn't slept a wink. Those two men scared him so bad that he had to go pee when they left the shop. Jiyong felt so powerless around those men which makes him feel less of a man. He hates that he can't go to the police or even say a word. 
 
"Aigo"  says the younger burning his hand on the steam filled pot once again.
 
His grandmother is not helping at all because she knows that something is wrong and she is the type that won't stop nagging until she gets the answer she wants. Jiyong is sticking to the same story of how he saw people having in the alley. It's enough to keep her quiet for a while.....but still Jiyong is worried. 
 
He is not sure of what those men will do the next time they come in. They could just kill him because really Jiyong and his granny are the only family left in his family line. No one would miss him because he simply doesn't have friends...well a couple but he really doesn't stay in touch. Jiyong is pretty much a loner and gets his fun watching variety shows on TV. 
 
"Two black bean noodles...." says Jiyong handing the ticket to his granny. The lady may be old but she has the bones of a 20 year old. The woman can work a shift with out getting too worn out. Jiyong  loves how hard working his granny is and it helps him to get through the day as well. "May I help you customer?" says Jiyong with a smile placing a glass on the table. 
 
"Hmmmm I guess I will get the kimbap stew..." 
 
"Nee neeee nice choice...." Jiyong takes the ticket and goes back to the kitchen. He prepares the stew and then brings it back out. "Here you are customer. Is there anything else I could get you?" 
 
The man smiles at the younger. "Actually yea....have a seat Jiyong shi." The man smiles again and this makes the younger tremble. Jiyong then eyes the man. "Who are you?" 
 
"I'm of no harm. I'm from the police...I'm Choi Dong Wook..." He shows his badge. "There was a murder a couple of days ago in the alley behind your shop....I see that you are open late...did you happen to see or hear anything weird?" 
 
Jiyong doesn't know what to say. He would love to tell this cop everything...but he doesn't know what those two men from before are capable of...if he just keeps his mouth shut...there will be no trouble...hopefully. "Please Jiyong shi...I know that most of you people don't want to get involved in these things but it's to help the victim and his family...." 
 
"Fam....family" studders the younger instantly feeling guilty. "Oooooh Hi Jiyong." The younger remembers that voice...he then turns around to see that younger kid again standing in the doorway. Jiyong then turns back to the cop. "I didn't see or hear anything....enjoy your meal..." The man grabs Jiyong's wrist. "If you hear anything." He places a card in his hand. "You call me....at anytime...okay?" 
 
Jiyong takes the card and puts it in his pocket. "Neeee." 
 
"Ooooh Jiyong ah...Jiyong ah I'm hungry." says Seungri with a whine across the shop. The cop eyes the younger. "He a friend?" Jiyong nods. "Kinda..." Jiyong then sighs as he goes over to the other table. Seungri stands and puts an arm around the younger. "I missed you Jiyong ah." He hugs the man catching the older off guard. Seungri gets close and whispers in his ear. "You didn't say anything...right?" says the younger gripping hard into Jiyong's skin. The older winces in the embrace. "No..." says Jiyong in a low voice.
 
Seungri then releases the embrace and pats Jiyong's shoulder. He takes a seat and smiles up at the older. "Give me some noodles please..." Jiyong nods and goes back to the kitchen. He takes a look at his side lifting up his shirt a little. Seungri dug his nails in his side so hard it left red marks. The younger then proceeds to fix the noodles so that he can get that man out of here. 
 
He throws the noodles in the bowl with some fixings and then goes out into the dinning area again. The cop is no longer there but of course Seungri is watching Jiyong's every move. The older places the bowl on the table. "Enjoy your meal." Seungri smiles. "I will....you make good noodles." He takes a bite. "Don't think that we are not here...because we are always watching...you even think of calling that man...you die..." says Seungri with a smile. "I would love to see how you bleed...." The man is sick and twisted. Bae comes into the shop and looks at Seungri's glare. "The did you do Jiyong?" 
 
Seungri chuckles. "The little did nothing...he is just giving me some noodles." Bae nods. "Hurry up Ri." Jiyong then feels a bit of relief that they are leaving soon. "Oh don't get too comfortable Jiyong shi...we will be back...." Seungri stands and straightens his suit. He walks over to the older again and gives him an embrace. "You smell good too." Bae shakes his head. "Come on Ri...." The younger releases the hug and gives Jiyong another twist look before turning to leave the building. 
 
Jiyong's heart is racing....
 
//////////////////////////Seunghyun's//////////////////////////////
 
 Seungri and Bae walk into Seunghyun's massive closet. The man is standing in front of his large wood framed mirror as the tailor continues to make his new suit. Seunghyun moves his arms and checks the fit and nods. "This is good....continue...." The older then looks and sees that his two right hand men are back. "Where were you two?" 
 
"We just got some noodles." 
 
Seunghyun then growls. "We are suppose to finish this contract and you two are getting ing noodles...." mutters the older. "What have you done so far...give me an update?" 
 
"Well...they want more..." 
 
Seunghyun then sighs. "How much more do those ing pricks want?" 
 
"5 billion" 
 
" them. The deal is off." Seunghyun has been fighting to get a shipping deal with China for months but there has been a constant battle of who is going to get the longer end of the rope. Seunghyun has an empire and letting someone else in is just not worth the hassle. "We don't need them...I will figure something else out...plus I hate shipping...inspection is getting too tight in Busan..."
 
Bae nods. "I'm glad you don't want to proceed sir because this deal is just too dangerous..." 
 
Seunghyun then looks at the tailor. "Leave us." The man bows and leaves the room only leaving Bae and Ri. Seunghyun then points to the small place setting in his closet. "Take a seat dongsaengs." The two take a seat and Seunghyun then takes a seat. "You think that I'm stupid....?" 
 
Bae makes a face with a chuckle. "What are you talking about hyung...." He doesn't know where his hyung is coming from at the moment. 
 
"You know I don't like it when you keep things from me....WHY DO I HAVE ING DONG WOOK CALLING ME? DO YOU CARE TO ANSWER???" 
 
The two are shocked...they really thought that they covered their tracks. "I'm sorry hyung....we....well..." 
 
"STOP ING STUTTERING...." 
 
Bae then sits up. "There is a witness." 
 
Seunghyun groans. "A ing witness to what?" 
 
"The murder..." says Seungri quietly. Seunghyun grips the tufted leather chair. "A witness to the murder that you two ing goons dragged out five blocks?" says the older in a low voice. It's scary when he is mad because he will not yell...his voice will instill the fear. "So what are you going to do about it? Huh...?" says the older eyes the two again. Bae can't help but keep his head down. "I'm sorry." 
 
"SORRY IS NOT ENOUGH!" he then looks at Seungri. "Dong Wook...remember him...he is the one who put you in prison...your ing mind too blurred too see that....he saw you at the restaurant..." Seungri is speechless. "Got nothing to say huh....now look what we have going on here. A murder, two goons and a witness....so help me God if you up my business because of you two...."
 
"We will keep his mouth shut" says Bae trying to say something to calm the man. "That's not enough....kill him...and don't do it at his shop....bring him here... we don't need anything else leading to that shop or that location...." says the older taking off the chalk marked suit. 
 
"He has a grandmother...."
 
"I don't give a about her...tell her he is going on trip. If she resist push her down some stairs...we just need to cover this..."
 
/////////////////////////////////The office/////////////////////////
 
"LET ME GO!!!! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ING GOING TO KILL ME!! LET ME GO YOU ING S!!" screams Jiyong in Seunghyun's massive mansion. Jiyong was taken from his shop just when he was about to close. Luckily his granny already went up stairs. Seungri likes the struggle of the older and continues to keep a firm grip. "Feisty are we Jiyong ah..." Jiyong continues to struggle as he is dragged up a flight up stairs and then taken into a office. The room is full of dark wood and dark green furniture. It almost looks like a scene out of a mob movie how everything is so clean.
 
Jiyong is now silent because of the tape that is now slammed around his mouth. He was a little too loud for Bae's taste. Jiyong is thrown into a chair where he tries to get up but thrown back into it. Jiyong is scared and he wants to leave. He wishes that he could just rewind this whole thing and just be back to normal.
 
There is a taller man at his desk in the dark room. Jiyong didn't even notice the man until he started talking. "So...are You going to continue to struggle all the way to your death...." Jiyong then stops struggling and listens to the commanding voice that is directed at him. Seunghyun doesn't even know the man's name but he could hear his voice clearly and he is already annoyed.
 
He looks the man in the eyes and Jiyong keeps his head down. Bae removes the tape.  "I promise...I promise I will not say a word....just leave me and my grandmother in peace..."
 
"I don't ing care about your peaceful life..." says the older taking a seat back over at his desk. Jiyong doesn't want to die...what will his grandmother do. "Please...she is all that I have and all that I got....please....I swear on my life that I will never say a word....Please...ack!" says Jiyong as he is slapped across the face by Seungri. "Shut up Jiyong..."
 
 Seunghyun then looks at his men. "Leave us...."
 
Seungri pouts. "You will let me kill him later right hyung?" 
 
Seunghyun then growls. "Leave."
 
The two leave the room without question. Jiyong now knows that his life is over. He melts to the floor as he closes his eyes to start to pray. Seunghyun watches as the man in front of him continues to whisper to himself with tears running down his face....it's irritating. "What are you doing...." Jiyong opens his eyes. "I'm preparing to leave this earth since you are going to kill me...." says the younger with a tear running down his face. 
 
Seunghyun looks at the coffee eyes and  sighs. "Promise me...you won't say a word."
 
"You you you not going to" "PROMISE ME" says the older a little louder looking into the coffee eyes. "Promise me" saying the words a little quieter...he is being nice? Jiyong nods. "Ne..." 
 
The older then walks away from his chair. "You can leave now..." 
 
"You are not going to kill me?" says Jiyong with a fearful look. Seunghyun then sighs. "Do you want me to because I could easily do it..." says the older pulling back his jacket to show his gun. Jiyong then starts to proceed to the door. He opens it to see Seungri and Bae standing there. Bae looks at his boss. "Hyung?" 
 
"Just take him home...." 
 
Bae nods. "Ne hyung." The doors close to the office and Jiyong's heart is still beating out of his chest. His life was spared once again. Seungri puts an arm around the younger. "You are lucky....hyung doesn't let people live...." Jiyong doesn't say a word but just follows the two out of the mansion. Seungri then looks at the older again. "I'm glad you didn't die tonight....you are kinda cute." He grabs Jiyong's making the younger flinch. Seungri laughs and pulls out some money while shoving the younger out the door. "Grab a taxi." 
 
***Yay end of chapter 2!! What do you think of the story so far? Do you like the direction it is going? Please leave me feed back I really like the viewer's perpective when they read my stories. Thank you all for reading. Please upvote this! Thanks to all who are sub'd already and commented and hello to my new views and one who like to quietly read. Until next time! Love! Thanks for readying MOBsteR!