Night life

The Mobster
Seunghyun sighs. "Are you going to keep staring at me or are you going to say something?" says the older staring at his file. He rocks in his chair as he looks at his shares for Samsung for the next 7 years. Seungri walks in to the room with his hands behind his back like a little kid. He slips into a chair in front of his hyung's desk and just stares like he has been the past 15 minutes. 
 
The older then puts the file down and sits back in his chair. He looks into the younger one's eyes. "What is it Ri?" 
 
The younger looks the man over. "Hyung...not to question you...but why have you been out so often?" says the younger curious. Seunghyun is normally a man who stays in his office or is sleep in his bed. There are never times that you see him coming in at late hours. Yea, when he was younger he went to clubs...but the women get too messy and the same crowd and same music got old quick. What is different for the staff at the Choi mansion is that they see their boss coming home late...like 2 or 3am...and he always looks confused or pissed. 
 
Last night Yea he got a good from his current toy but it still made the man pissed off. Seunghyun sighs in annoyance. "Is that what you have to ask me...where I have been...simple...none of your business..." 
 
Seungri then grits his teeth in nervousness. "Hyung...it's not that I'm questioning you...or trying to figure out your every move...it's just...you don't normally go out late....it just concerns me...." 
 
"Don't worry about me...just do your job...." 
 
Seungri then sighs as he stands. He does a quick bow. "Ne hyung...." Seungri then starts to walk out of the room. "Ri?" says the older in a less annoyed tone. The younger looks back. "Ne hyung." 
 
"I'm okay" 
 
Seungri smiles a bit. "That's good hyung." 
 
///////////////////////////4pm at the Noodle Shop///////////////////////
 
Jiyong is on his own at the noodle shop while his granny goes to the market to buy things for their home. The younger has no problem running the place by himself because he has been doing this most of his life. 
 
Seriously if the man could make noodles or study...he would choose serving noodles. Jiyong just loves making people happy by something that he made. His noodles helps that hang over less crappy when you wake up in the morning. Jiyong knows that they are not the best Noodle Shop in Itaewon but he takes pride in what him and his granny make. 
 
Jiyong hopes to keep the Noodle shop for many years to come...even if his granny passes one day he will keep this place until they kick him out. Jiyong has no plans on marrying or dating or really doing anything with the opposite or the same . He just doesn't have interest in getting in the the whole feelings thing of a relationship. 
 
The younger did try dating a bit when he was in high school but there was always too much time invested in the relationship. Guys he didn't have much problems...it was the girls with their constant nagging and jealously....well some boys did have a complex too. Jiyong tried to stay away from the guys in high school because when they got jealous they became messy...and the worst part is that they can punch if they are pissed...and of course Jiyong would punch back equaling a messy quarrel of pissed gay boys...or  a crazy straight girl. 
 
Jiyong did have his fun sometimes when he would just make out for hours with who ever or get a good every now and then...but that was high school. Once Jiyong turned 18 he noticed how his granny was aging and that running a noodle shop by herself was too much of a task. Jiyong that year decided to stop the playing and get serious...not going to college serious...but kinda taking over the business...of course he lets his granny feel that she is in charge all the time...but it's really  Jiyong pushing the numbers and getting the bills paid every month. 
 
"How is your foot?" 
 
Jiyong doesn't remember this voice as he turns around....he of course frowns...because any company these past weeks have really pissed him off. "I still don't know any thing..." 
 
"I didn't ask?" says Dongwook taking a seat. "I just came here for noodles. I really liked what I got last time." Jiyong looks the man over and really sees that the man is no harm. Jiyong forgets to take down his wall to people who really are not there to hurt him...it's a bad habit most people from Itaewon have. Jiyong comes back and puts a menu in front of the older. "What would you like today?" says Jiyong taking out his pen pad. 
 
Dongwook takes a look at the menu and then looks up at Jiyong. "What do you recommend for lunch? Last time I was here I had dinner dishes." 
 
Jiyong shrugs his shoulders. "It's all good to me." 
 
Dongwook then chuckles warmly. "Well. I assume you are the one who made the noodles. I would think my cooking is good too." 
 
Jiyong almost can't believe it...but this cop just made him laugh. Dongwook smiles. "It's good to hear you laugh for once and not frown." Jiyong then drops his some what smile. "Try the black bean." 
 
Dongwook then chuckles. "Wow...did I hit another trigger on ya? So quick to change." Jiyong then makes a fake smile. "I will be back with your order." The younger then goes back into the kitchen to then mutter words under his breath. Dongwook is pleasant but the man is some what like the Boss man...Jiyong doesn't even know Seunghyun's name; he just knows him as bastard. 
 
Jiyong comes out of the kitchen when he hears other guest coming in. He of course tends to them and then goes back into the kitchen to prepare multiple orders. It's never overwhelming when dealing with more than one customer but it is a little hard when there is someone in the dinning area that is already trying to make you laugh..."Is that bastard hitting on me..." says the younger under his breath. 
 
Jiyong then comes out to give his other customers and then he walks over to place Dongwooks food on his table. Dongwook smiles up at the man. "Thank you it looks delicious." Jiyong bows. "Let me know if you wish to have something else." Dongwook nods. "Ne." 
 
Jiyong then leaves the table. Not a word said again from the other....he is not so bad. Jiyong tends to the other customers and they soon leave. It's 20 minutes later and the man is still not finished with his food. "Your noodles are going to get soggy if your don't eat quick enough." Dongwook looks down at the food. "Oh really...well could you give me another one...I'm quite hungry." 
 
The younger looks the bowl over and it's half eaten...doesn't look like much hunger. Still Dongwook is a customer, so Jiyong will continue to make food. Jiyong brings out the food minutes later to find of course Seungri sitting not too far. Dongwook arrest many men so Seungri is not a person on his target list...plus Seungri wasn't in jail long enough for anyone to get familiar with his face. Seungri looks at Jiyong and then smirks. Jiyong of course wants to roll his eyes at the crazy man....but he is too crazy to roll his eyes at him. 
 
Jiyong gives the food to Dongwook and the man smiles. "Thank you. I really enjoyed the food." Jiyong bows. "No problem." He then goes over to Seungri's table. "How may I help you?" 
 
"Hello Jiyong ah" says Seungri looking the man over. "You look nice today." Jiyong can't help it but he rolls his eyes. Seungri then takes Jiyong's hand in his grabbing it tightly. Jiyong winces in pain as the man grabs hard making sure to dig his nails into the fragile skin. "Why are you rude to me." says the younger quietly, so quiet Dongwook can't hear; also Seungri is sitting so that Jiyong's back would be facing the cop. Jiyong tries to move his hand but RI keeps it near. Seungri then stares up at the man. "I would like some noodles baby." 
 
"What would you like...." says Jiyong trying to play along so that he can get away. "HEY YOU..." says Dongwook standing from his table. Jiyong curses under his breath. Seungri then lets go of the hand. "Ne?" 
 
Dongwook looks the man over and then at Jiyong. "Do you know him Jiyong?" Jiyong hates these kinds of situations where you wish you could just run away from the situation but he can't. "Ne...." says the younger under his breath. Seungri then stands and puts a hand around the younger. "We are close." The cop looks at the smiling face and then back at Jiyong. Jiyong makes a fake smiles. "I know him...really" He does a fake but believable laugh.
 
"Okay. Well I left my cash on the table. Thank you for the noodles." The cop leaves and Jiyong wishes that he could just grab the man's gun and not shot Seungri but use the thing to at least threaten him a bit...but the man is so crazy that probably wouldn't scare him. 
 
Seungri waits until the cop is totally lost from his sight to then look at Jiyong again. He pulls the man over towards him watching the man wince in pain from his ankle. Seungri grins. "I like it" 
 
Jiyong doesn't know what to think of the comment. He likes it when he is in pain? Seungri then takes the man pulling him into the kitchen. "YAH!" says Jiyong as he is being dragged to the back. The man is pushed up against a wall and Seungri presses his body to the struggling man. Jiyong normally has more strength but his foot is holding him back. 
 
Seungri smiles as the man struggles and his lips. "You know you are y when you are like this....keep struggling." Jiyong then starts to shout. "Help! Help. ACK!" says the younger as he is punched in the stomach. Jiyong then tries to get away again but has no success...nothing but yanking off a watch that falls to the grounds with a crack. Seungri pushes the man into the wall again getting a wince from the younger. "Tisk tisk Jiyong ah. You shouldn't have done that...you know how much that watch cost?" says the younger staring into the coffee eyes. 
 
Jiyong then averts his eyes. "I'm sorry...just let me go...please..." saying the man now tired of the struggle. Seungri looks the man over and gets his face close. He ghost his lips across the ivory skin making Jiyong scrunch his face at how close the man is. "You will pay me back right?" 
 
Jiyong then turns his head to then stare the man in the eyes. "Pay you back....?" 
 
"Ne...you broke it...so you can just pay me back." says the younger now placing a hand on the smaller waist. "You can either pay me in cash...or we could work something out." says Seungri staring with lustful eyes. "How much...." says Jiyong with a low voice. "What was that?" says Seungri loving to watch Jiyong struggle in front of him....how weak Jiyong is in his sight. "How much is the watch?" 
 
"Oh it's about 400,000 won. You can pay that right?" 
 
Jiyong then makes a face making Seungri grin. "Oh is that too much for ya? You know you could easily work this out in a couple of payments" 
 
"Of what?" 
 
"..." 
 
"I will pay you back." says Jiyong with a firm voice.
 
"I will give you 2 weeks....you think that you can do that Jiyong ah?" He then the younger one's hair. "I'm giving you more time because I like you.." 
 
Jiyong has no idea even where to even start to get that money. Jiyong then hears customers come in to the shop. Seungri then releases his hold on the younger against the wall. "I can do it." 
 
Seungri smirks and takes the youngers hand. "Well I will see you soon...just remember to have it all soon..." The younger then puts the hand down making Jiyong feel a sudden shock...his hand is bleeding from a slit on his palm...he didn't even feel it. . "You will be fine... that is just a warning...I can do worse...." says the younger "You bleed nicely...." says the Seungri cleaning off his knife over the kitchen sink. "Hello is anyone there!! Aish..." says the customer in the front. Seungri puts the knife back in his pocket and then goes out into the dinning room with a grin. He looks at the customers with a grin. "Jiyong will be right with you. He is just cleaning up." 
 
///////////////////////////////4 days later/////////////////////////
 
Seungri hasn't been around to bother Jiyong and the younger is happy. The bastard did add on to his list of injuries thanks to his bad luck. Jiyong almost wants to find a tub of holy water because this life . Maybe Jesus is the answer...or maybe not considering the side job that Jiyong has picked up. 
 
In Itaewon like I said there is not much to do at night; you either had a late night food place...or you worked at a club. Jiyong hates clubs especially host clubs...but that is where you get the quickest cash. 
 
The job is easy if you like to be easy...but Jiyong is not that type of person. He thought that he would be fired by now....but people keep requesting him. He of course has to wear tight shorts and most of the time end up with his shirt off but it's getting the man the cash. Most of his co workers...if you even want to get them the proper title...they are nice. Some don't give a whether you talk to them or not...but most of the people have the same goal. Money.  Jiyong is hoping to get the money before the dooms day so that he can just do away with Seungri again. 
 
Gummy who is the manager of the host club comes over to Jiyong. "Are you drunk already?" Jiyong nods. "Ne...." 
 
"I told you you don't have to take shots every time they tell you to...are you that desperate for money?" 
 
"Ne..." says Jiyong staring at himself in the mirror of the host room. Gummy sighs. "Well you are fitting in well then...you have another request. Do good." 
 
Jiyong nods. "Ne....who is it?" 
 
"Yang Suk" 
 
Jiyong has only been here for two days and he already is finding the people that he can't stand. This  man is a CEO of a Electronics Company and also a undercover gay. Which is not surprising because a lot of business executives come to this side of town to play with the boys. Jiyong pulls out his eyeliner that he brought from the corner store and lines his eyes. He really doesn't give a if it's done right or not...he just wants to get this over with. 
 
The younger then goes out into the long lined hallways of doors that lead to different rooms. He goes up to his co worker. "You working this room too?" The girl named Minzy nods. "Ne..." she is married and her and her husband make a living doing this job. Jiyong can't imagine doing this full time. 
 
Gummy comes down the hallway and then looks the two over. "Now you two put on a good show for Yang and his friends." The two nod and follow Gummy to room 7. Jiyong is the first to go in and the fat bastard is already his lips over the small man and his tight shorts and revealing tee. "Aiiiiigo come sit next to me Jiyong Shi." 
 
Jiyong sighs and does as he is told. Minzy turns on her business mode and giggles as she makes her way over to the other guys. Yang looks Jiyong over and grins. "Pour me a drink." says the man holding out a glass. Jiyong does as told with a smile. "Of course." Yang then takes the liquor and pours Jiyong another shot that the younger should really avoid. "Let's do a love shot" Jiyong nods and the two wrap their hands with their shot glasses and pour the hot liquids down their throats. "Hmmmm you do it so well Jiyong" says the man putting an arm around the younger. "He points at Minzy." sing us a song" The younger does as told while Jiyong lets the slime ball have free grabs at his body. 
 
One thing that Jiyong refuses to do is let men or women try to give him a . Jiyong has been trying to avoid it but Yang is so persistent. "OH Jiyong I just wanna hear you moan." says the older with a grin. He pours another shot of vodka and holds up the drink. "Drink" Jiyong takes the drink and throws it back. He flinches a bit when a hand slips down his pants. The younger tries to pull the hand out but it's too late. The man is already Jiyong hard....the man is drunk and contact is making him feel good. The younger then starts to moan as the man continues to the younger at a fast past. "That's  it Jiyong ah." The younger looks over at the man with a wince as he tries to fight this....but he is too drunk...if he was sober he wouldn't have let this happen....
 
Minzy who is use to seeing such things just continues to do her job as her co worker is getting off by the old CEO.
 
////////////////////////////////////6am//////////////////////////
 
Jiyong finally makes it back to his street. He smells of smoke liquor and from when he was jacked off three times by Yang. He is exhausted and he feels dirty...not from the sweat...but from everything that he has done the past couple of days. He hates that he has to do this....it's good money and it does look like he is on track to pay Seungri back....but why does it have to go to these extremes. 
 
The thing that is that there is another thing that he has to lie to his granny about. This is really bothering the man and he hates that he has to lie.
 
"Just bad luck..." Mutters the younger. 
 
Jiyong comes into the shop to then go up stairs to his small apartment shared with his granny. He sees the blue light of the TV and sighs. "Granny you didn't have to wait up for me..." says the younger in a whisper. The woman fell sleep watching her dramas. Jiyong smiles and puts a blanket around the older woman. "Good night." 
 
/////////////////////The next night/////////////////////////
 
It has been days since Seunghyun has been over to to the noodle shop and the older can't help but come by. He parks his car blocks always every time and then walks the rest of the way. It's close to 2am so he figures that Jiyong is closing up...but it's the opposite. He sees Jiyong coming out with a hoddie and sweats. The older doesn't call the man but decides to follow him. 
 
Through the streets and alley ways he follows Jiyong to the club district. The older had no idea that Jiyong was the type to go to clubs...but the older changes his tune when he sees Jiyong look at his watch to then run into a host club. 
 
The older furrows his brows as he continues to follow the man of course feet behind him into the club. "Hello sir" says a woman looking the man over. Gummy notices the nice attire of the man. "Hello Welcome to Escapes"  Seunghyun watches as the woman bows. "What are you looking for today?" 
 
Seunghyun kinda looks around to see if Jiyong is near. "Is there someone that somebody recommended to you?" 
 
"Does Jiyong work here?" 
 
Gummy smiles. "Ne. He is new here with us. Would you like to request him" Seunghyun furrows his brows and clearly looks angry...he then pulls out a card. "Whatever. Just give me him. Now" Gummy notices the credit card that only the elite possess and becomes even more friendly with the man. "We also have other men if you wish to have more in the room. WE have all kinds of." "I only want Jiyong" says the man again with a straight voice. "Follow me sir." 
 
She then leads the man down the long hallway. The whole time Seunghyun looks around for the younger but has no luck. "Here is the room sir. Can I have your name?" 
 
"You don't need to know...just get him" 
 
Gummy bows. "Of course customer." She leaves the room and she hurries down the hallway. She burst into the  dressing room. "You have a request and he wants you now. He's rude but he is rich." Jiyong rolls his eyes. He doesn't even have any liquor in him and there is already a request. The younger slips on a revealing shirt and another pair of shorts he stole from the girls...."What room?" 
 
Gummy grins. "It's room 4, make sure to make a good impression. Make money..." 
 
Jiyong nods and leaves the room. "He just got to work and he already wants to go home." He makes it to room four and goes in. The room is dim and you can only see Seunghyun's shoes because the man is sitting in a corner. Jiyong bows. "Hello I'm Jiyong" 
 
"So this is what you have been doing the past five days...." 
 
Jiyong knows that voice...."You..." says Jiyong with a sigh. "Now you want to play with me too...." says the younger annoyed. Seunghyun looks the man over from the corner and looks at his attire. "Why are you working here...." says the man now standing up to meet the younger. Jiyong crosses his arms. "Because..." 
 
Seunghyun then raises his voice "DO YOU REALIZE HOW DANGEROUS THIS JOB IS....AISH YOU ARE LUCKY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ..." Jiyong then looks down as the man is yelling him. "If you are done....I need to make money..." Jiyong then turns. "I PAID FOR YOUR ING HOUR...YOU ARE MINE NOW!!" 
 
Jiyong then turns around. "What can I do for you customer." Seunghyun could just punch the man for his sudden role change. "Stop it." 
 
"I could dance for you pour you a drink....or you could continue to lecture me like a child...." 
 
Seunghyun then takes a glass from the table and smashes it into the ground. He comes up to Jiyong with a hard stare. "We are leaving....." Jiyong has no time to respond as he is being dragged out of the room and down the long hallway. The older has such a grip Jiyong can't even try to pull away he does nothing but try to stop the man but it's no use. 
 
They get out to the front of the club and Seunghyun lets go of the wrist. Jiyong looks at the wrist that is going to be bruised tomorrow and then back up at the man. Jiyong then starts to turn around making the man growl. "If you ing go back in there so help me God...." His tone of voice is strong and you can hear that he really means what he is saying.
 
Jiyong then turns around. "Will you ing leave me alone! Just let me do what I want to. Stop pretending to be some hero when really you are the bully in my life. If I wish to work here I will....maybe I want some more money....maybe I want hairy men to give me s....maybe I want to get ...maybe...maybe..." Jiyong then starts to break down in front of the man. Jiyong is so mad all he can do is cry, so much has been going on his life has been nothing but one thing after the other of nothing but bad luck. "Am I living in hell....?" says the man through tears looking at the street. "Did they touch you...." 
 
Jiyong then screams. "OF COURSE THEY DID!" 
 
"Did they have with" "No..." The silence is still thick and Jiyong is just cold and pissed and tired....
 
Seunghyun has never seen a person in this state...and with it being Jiyong he doesn't like it. The older takes off his suit jacket and comes closer. Jiyong backs away a bit but stops when the man puts the jacket around the smaller man. "It's cold." says the man simply. Jiyong wipes his tears and then looks up at the man. "How did you know I was here...." 
 
"I followed you...." 
 
"Why?" Jiyong then looks up at the man again. "WHY!" he screams getting some people on the sidewalk looking at the two. "Because I did...." 
 
"Why....because I was pitiful....?" says Jiyong clicking his tongue. 
 
Seunghyun comes up to the younger to then button the jacket for him. "Because I was worried...." He finally said something real. It's kinda scary letting out something like that because he is always so closed in all the time. Jiyong is of course in  shock to  the words as much as the older. Seunghyun tries to move forward. "How much do you owe?" 
 
Jiyong looks up still processing that the man was worried about him. "I don't owe money...." 
 
"Was it one of my men?" 
 
Jiyong then looks at the sidewalk....he doesn't know what to do. Seunghyun then makes a desperate tone. "Tell me....so I can help you...." 
 
"I don't need your help..." says Jiyong quietly....
 
"WHO is the bastard that lead you to doing this...." says the older clearly pissed. Jiyong then shakes his head. The older then looks at the ground and then lifts Jiyong's hand. "You are bleeding...." he looks and sees that the cut is old and clearly there was a knife involved. "Seungri...." mutters the man making Jiyong's eyes widen pulling his hand back down. Jiyong doesn't even need to answer whether the older is right or wrong. Jiyong's face says it all. 
 
"How much?" says the man handing Jiyong a cloth to supress the bleeding. 
 
"......." 
 
"JUST ing tell me Jiyong...." 
 
"400,000 won...." 
 
"What did you do?" 
 
"I broke his watch...." says Jiyong with a low voice. 
 
"The Rolex..." says the older with a mutter....the watch was a gift...and it didn't cost that much....not even close....he could just hit Seungri. "I will take care of it." 
 
Jiyong looks up...."But...what if....I...." 
 
"I told you I will take care of it. Now let's go home...." 
 
Jiyong s the coat and takes it off. "Thanks for the coat...but I can deal with my own debt. I can pay him back...." 
 
"Working here....no you are not...." 
 
"You can't tell me what to do...." 
 
"I don't need to tell you...I'm making you....get your and come out in five minutes...if I don't see you back here I will come for you again and I'm sure you don't want another bruise...." says the older with a growl. He puts the coat back on Jiyong buttoning it down. "Get your stuff and don't worry. Seungri is my dog. I'm sorry...Get your stuff....Ne?" says the older in a softer tone. Jiyong doesn't know why but he does what the man told him. He tells his boss that he quits, changes clothes, and then gets his stuff to leave meeting the tall man in front again. "You have everything?" 
 
Jiyong nods. "Ne...." handing back the older his suit jacket. 
 
"Let's go" says the man walking first with Jiyong following behind in his now sweats and hoodie again. "Don't let me see you at a place like that again....I will kill you..." growls the older as he leads the way back. Jiyong adjust his hoodie. "Ne...." 
 
/////////////////////////////Noodle Shop///////////////////////
 
They make it back to the noodle shop and Jiyong slightly bows. "Thank you..." says the man looking down at the concrete. "Don't worry about me...just ignore me..." says Jiyong taking out his keys. "The murder case should be over soon...forget me." 
 
Seunghyun pulls up the collar to his suit jacket as a breeze passes by him. The older then shakes his head in a no motion. "I can't do that....good night..." the man then turns to walk down the sidewalk. Jiyong watches as the tall man eventually disappears into the darkness of street lights. 
 
He doesn't even know his name, but tonight he is Jiyong's hero...
 
"Caring Bastard..." mutters Jiyong as he goes in his home. 
 
**Hey thank you for reading this story!! Tell me what you liked about this chapter!? What do you like about the characters. Or who stands out to you? Thanks to all who read this story and follow it. Please UPVOTE this story and subcribe^^ I appreciate all of you. Until next time Peace and Love^____^