I Own This Club

Wrapped Around Your Finger

Hoping Kai would be impressed, you drove to the club just before sunset, (You had made it out just before your parents came home thankfully) and marveled at the spotlights that lit up the dark. You parked your car and walked to the carpet laying outside the booming club, admiring the neon signs as you searched the huddles of teenagers to find Kai. He stood at the front, looking like one of the bouncers. You waved and he smiled, eyeing your outfit. “Damn girl.” He said, simply plucking aside the velvet rope holding you back and ushering you inside. A blast of cold air hit you for one second, and you emerged as temporary music both deafened you and blinded you (somehow.) The smell of hundreds of bodies packed up against each other hit you like a wall, and you longed to run back out, but Kai grabbed your wrist and dragged you into the blitz.
 

Stopping at a bar elevated around the back of the club, Kai dropped your hand and told you to stay there, tromping away. You sat in one of the barstools and tried not to look too stupid as you waited.

“Hey there.” A baritone voice said. You looked up and saw another god (what was it with gods and this town?) staring down at you.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/074c9fe7d3bc8f84e4382aeef298133f/tumblr_monzg2YncU1sv8j8go1_500.jpg

You gulped, taking in his hotness.

He bent down, getting a little too close to you, grabbing your chin and tilting your face so you looked him directly in his eyes. You tried to shy away but his hold was iron.

“Don’t scream, it’ll all be over in a second.” Before you could even think “WTF?” A splash of what looked like water hit him in the side of the head, and you looked to see who your savior was.

“What the hell is wrong with you Kris?” A stunning beauty taunted, hands on her hips.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9r44v5bCB1ry99glo1_500.jpg

Your eyes widened as you watched it “go down” between them.

“Get lost fool!” She said, pushing him aside and sitting next to you. She brushed her hair behind her ear in a huff as you watched Kris walk away, fuming. For some reason he didn’t fight back.

“Hey gurl.” She said. “What’s your name? Glad I saved you from that scumbag?”
“Uhm – hi.” You said. “I’m Summer. Thanks for rescuing me.” You laughed. “What’s yours?”

“Angelina.” She stated. “But you can call me Lina. Have fun.” Before she knew it Lina was gone, along with her protection.

Sick and tired of waiting for Kai, you ventured to the dance floor. You had no clue how to dance, but you figured it would be an easy hiding place and no one would notice you. A hand grabbed you and hips pressed against you, a husky “hi” was whispered into your ear.

“What are you doing Kai?” You said, stepping away from him but slamming into another body. You were forced to stand awkwardly with your hands at your sides as you shot Kai a questioning glare.

“Dancing, what else?” He said, and grabbed your hand. You wrenched it away.
“I can’t dance.” You hissed under your breath, hoping no one would hear. He just grinned. “Yeah you can. Anyone can.” He started dancing again, making it look so easy. He got closer and closer to you, making you feel super awkward just standing there having him dance circles around you. Other girls stared and you started to feel sweat prickle uncomfortably around you.

Finally you couldn’t take it anymore. “You have your fun Kai.” You said shakily. “I’ll go get a drink.”

He shrugged

http://31.media.tumblr.com/1f091206c102a0f838108ee8a0b185bb/tumblr_mp5nkd5UAI1rzqzeoo3_400.png

and you practically ran back to the bar, sitting down so fast that the barstool spun a couple of times around with you waving your arms around frantically trying to stop it. You probably looked like the dumbest person there.

At the back of the club you could see Lina dancing with some guy, he was really attractive,

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meb9rbqAoc1rhmw49o1_500.gif

and then on the other side you could see Kai dancing happily by himself, a bubble of people gathering around him to watch. Then you saw it. Suho was out dancing alone on the floor, and people were snickering around him. You couldn’t believe they had the guts to do that, but you kept watching to see what for.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b3b72ffbba5be31fa07bb504f74a66da/tumblr_msa6vodfLq1rsowhxo2_r1_500.gif

Oh. My. God. Suho was making the funniest facial expressions in the world! You felt so bad for him, but you also thought it was really cute. For some reason he didn’t notice or didn’t care about all the people laughing at him. He randomly stopped dancing and walked away, so you figured maybe he had had enough.

Spinning around, you asked the bartender for a coke, and he obliged. You opened your purse to scrounge around for a couple dollar bills, but a hand shot out next to you and gave the guy a ten.

“Keep the change.” The voice said.

You spun around and practically had heart failure, too many things were happening to you tonight.

Suho stood there (how he had gotten there so fast was beyond your reach)

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/133/9/a/suit_by_daichiyo-d4zm9g3.jpg

looking like the god of all gods, and at that moment you felt like the most miniscule little dot on the face of the earth. Resisting the urge to scratch an itch on the back your neck, you looked awkwardly at his face, hoping he wouldn’t kill you. How could someone look so angry and so hot at the same time?

“Hey klutz.” He said, sliding gracefully into the stool next to you. You almost started hyperventilating as he started a conversation with you like it was nothing. Before he could continue on, though, the bartender spoke up.

“Hey man, what was with that out there?” He said, barely concealing his laughter. Suho’s eyebrows rose in a question.

“What do you mean?”
“I mean, you kind of looked like an idiot.”
Anger (and embarrassment?) clouded Suho’s face, and you shrunk away, terrified.

“I could have you fired in two seconds if I wanted to.” He spat. “No, scratch that. You are fired. I own this club.”

Your mouth opened although you were scared stiff of Suho. “Hold on.” You said good naturedly.

“Let’s not do this right now, okay guys? Suho, just ignore what this bozo is saying. I think you looked pretty hot out there.” Immediately covering your mouth as the bartender walked away, dismissing the both of you, Suho turned to you.

“What?” He asked, voice low.

“I said…you looked pretty cool.” You said, quickly changing what you had said so instead of murdering you, you might get off with a mild beating.

“Well thanks.” Suho said, smiling.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3x4imKOz11ro8fkmo2_500.jpg

You smiled what probably came out at a strangled frown, and he grabbed your coke and took a sip from it.

“Listen.” He said, acting as if you were a completely different person. “I didn’t mean what I said earlier today. I wanted you to come, I just didn’t know how to ask.”

Suho looked pretty vulnerable, but also as if he was trying to make it seem like he spoke that way all the time. You could tell he didn’t.

“Thanks.” You said. With a burst of courage you said “and my name’s Summer.