Turn Around

Wrapped Around Your Finger

The next half of the year went by smoothly- You had started dating Suho to everyone- including Kai’s dismay. Kai later insisted that he only wanted to be friends, and you felt bad, but you were still so happy to be with Suho. You weren’t sure what he saw in you, but he had his flaws too, and you thought you were perfect together. You had been to his real house to meet his family a couple of times, and his family adored you despite your background. Your own parents even approved of the relationship, and life was altogether lovely. Suho had been acting a lot nicer towards everyone after he started dating you, as if an inner light was every time you were around.

Spring break was coming up soon and Suho had kept hinting towards a really big surprise- and when he said big, he meant it. You sat in class constantly wondering what it could be- until the Friday before break finally came. You were practically dying to find out. The bell rang at last and you practically ran to your car, jumping in and driving home as fast as you could, waiting at home like Suho had told you.

“What am I going to do?” You asked yourself, throwing your backpack against your bedroom wall. Nervous energy radiated throughout your body, and you ran in place trying to release it. What was the surprise? A kiss? You still hadn’t had your first kiss- maybe that was it? Suho knew that you had never had a boyfriend before and that you were completely inexperienced in any physical affection department. You had also found out- to your dismay- that Suho hadn’t ever gone out with anyone either, and Kai had backed the statement up.

Lost in your thoughts, you barely heard the doorbell ring. Your parents were already gone on vacation without you, and you ran to the door to see who it was.

Flinging the door open, you practically screamed in frustration and surprise – it was only the UPS guy. There he stood pathetically- with a long rectangular package over his shoulder.
“Sign please.” He grumbled, and you scrunched your eyebrows in fake anger as you scribbled in chicken scratch on the sign pad. The guy handed you the package wordlessly and walked back down the driveway, jumping in his big brown van and driving away. You huffed, stomping to the kitchen.

Grabbing a utility knife out of a drawer, you placed the package on the table and opened it with care, despite your growing skittishness.

Gasping as you opened the package, you almost threw the knife aside as you marveled at the contents. A beautiful bouquet of orange roses sat inside, with a note on top. You grabbed the note greedily and read. These couldn’t possibly be for you.

“Dear Summer,” It read. These WERE for you! You cried out in happiness, bouncing on your toes as you read the rest. “Turn around.”

You stared at the note questioningly, cocking your head. What? Slowly, you turned around. Your eyes then widened to the size of saucers. Suho stood there- leaning against your wall, shirtless- with a hoodie on over his head, hands in his back pockets.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3dopbuaLj1r8lhwao1_500.png

Sweat immediately prickled around your arms and your stomach flipped. Your eyes skipped over his abs, and you tried looking at his face but that was too y too. You stepped back, and your hands started to shake for some weird reason. Suho chuckled, taking advantage of your helplessness. You tried to step back further but were crushed against the kitchen table. The scent of roses trickled into your nose, and you felt light headed- all of this- it was too much for you to handle.

Suho grinned, reveling in your innocence and vulnerability. You tried to stay calm as he ily walked closer and closer to you, finally close enough to put two hands on the table side around you- completely trapping you in his arms. His body heat radiated into you and you longed to take you sweatshirt off. Butterflies flew frantically in your stomach, but you longed to stay this way forever.

His hand lifted from the table and skimmed your cheek, landing underneath it. He lifted your chin at an angle, leaning in closer and breathing seductively on your lips. Goosebumps littered your arms, and you hoped he remembered that you wanted to stay a until marriage- you weren’t sure you could ever resist him. He was 100% in control.

Finally your lips made contact- and it felt like a spark of electricity. He smashed his own closer into you, and you had no choice but to open your mouth. His tongue shot inside, and you had to immediately move your head away so you could breathe. He grinned, his lips, and he enveloped you in a deep hug, his bare chest pressing against your own. You sighed, and he shuffled as close as he possibly could to you, your bodies pressed together as one. His chin rested on your head, and you wrapped your arms underneath his sweatshirt so you could just touch his skin. Your hands ventured up his back, fingers exploring the muscles. He breathed in huskily, and picked up the back of your shirt too, running his hands over your until they rested on your shoulders. You don’t know how long you stayed that way, but he eventually started kissing you again, and you happily obliged, bringing him to the couch. You were surprised that you even knew how to do any of this stuff, but Suho was acting like a complete natural. Even as you walked to the couch wordlessly you couldn’t wait until you could feel his warmth again. You sat down and he stood there, staring down at you, eyes searching your entire body. He finally sat down next to you, wrapping an arm around you as you leaned closer, palms on his chest. You could hear his heartbeat and you felt like falling asleep right there. You would have fallen asleep if he didn’t start whispering in your hair.

“Do you know what the orange roses mean?” He asked. His voice filled with passion as he explained, turning over to look you in the eyes. “Passion.” With that he started to kiss you again, and your hands grabbed his sides as he kissed your nose, then forehead.

“I can’t get close enough to you.” He said gruffly, and you wanted to rip off all of your clothes and do whatever he asked. A strange undercurrent of control ran through you, though, and you kept your cool.

“I know.” You simply responded, pressing your back against the couch. You didn’t need the control now- he did- and if you kept kissing him you were sure it would escalate to something more- something you weren’t ready for yet.

Instead you lay on the couch horizontally, letting him lie next to you and wrap his arms around you. He nuzzled his mouth into your hair, and you wriggled around, trying to fit into his body perfectly.

“You shouldn’t have done that.” You whispered hoarsely, and he inhaled, answering you plainly. “Why not?” He asked.

“It was too hot.” You said simply, and he laughed lightheartedly. “I’ve been waiting to do that for a long time.” He said.

“That was some surprise.” You said. “The best surprise I’ve ever gotten.”

“That wasn’t the end.” He said, grabbing your sides, and making your turn to face him. Your faces were centimeters away and you looked at his lips as he continued.

“Will you go on spring vacation with me? At my father’s winter home?” He asked shyly.

You gasped, enveloping him in a hug. “Of course I will!” You said, squeezing him. You stayed like that together until you fell asleep.