Wouldn't Change a Thing

Wrapped Around Your Finger

The first day of school ended up being the longest day of your life- Kai had followed you around all day (he just so happened to have every class with you) and your nerves were running thin. Not because he was annoying- but because this was the closest contact you had had with a boy that was attractive in your entire life. You weren’t sure how you should act.

Suho- you had found out his name after asking Kai- was Kai’s only friend, and vice versa. He had reluctantly sat next to you at lunch because Kai invited you to sit with them. It was your first day of school and the only “friends” you had made were flower boys; nice and angry. No matter how hard you tried, you just couldn’t figure out why Suho resented you so much. Was he really holding a grudge about smashing into you in the morning? As if that was your fault.

In fact, your chances of making any girl friends were at an all-time low- because the two hottest guys in school were following you around; one because he wanted to and another because he didn’t. You were probably on the top-ten most wanted list for “girls with heads that need to be shoved into toilets on various occasions.”

“So, do you have any other sisters that I should know about?” Kai asked slyly, pretending it was just a joke. You rolled your eyes.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mde8pdKVer1r596pb.gif

“I’m an only child.” You said blankly.

Kai’s eyebrows rose. “Well well well…” He said under his breath. You still heard him.

Suho rolled his eyes at Kai’s flirting tactics. Any time you noticed something that he was doing you made sure that he didn’t know you were looking at him- at this point there was no such thing as “safety in numbers,” However, he caught you staring at him and looked pointedly in your direction. You pretended that your shoes were very interesting, but he addressed you.

“So klutz,” He said, putting a hand under his chin and resting an elbow on the table.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35000000/Suho-suho-35012989-440-640.jpg

“This is your first day at this school huh? You obviously have a lot to learn. If you’re ever having any trouble you can count on me or Kai to take care of it for you.”

Your mouth almost dropped open. Without any warning, Suho had taken a liking to you? Just like that? You were going to go crazy! You were about to say thank you when the embarrassment of all embarrassments came along.

Suho first gave you an incredulous look, saying, “you actually believed me?” then started laughing,

http://24.media.tumblr.com/897ddca072a70f71f474e095932466de/tumblr_mqea39pErB1rjkhrxo1_500.gif

He then got up, and left the lunch room. You rolled your eyes in embarrassment and tried to avoid Kai’s face. He chuckled quietly.

“You’re gonna have to ignore Suho.” Kai said simply. “He’s a very irritable and hardened guy- you won’t become friends with him by looking pretty. You’ve gotta make an effort, even if it seems like it isn’t worth it at times.”

You rose your eyebrows, looking Kai straight on. “You’ve got to be kidding me, right? There’s no way in hell I’m gonna act all cuddly towards that bastard. What a jerk!” With that, you stood up, dumped your untouched lunch into the trash, and strutted out the door, with Kai chuckling in your wake.

You turned abruptly, facing him again. “Why do you keep following me around? Why am I such an interesting person to follow? Not once, in my entire life, has someone found me interesting. Why you? Why now?” You spat.

He simply chuckled, raising an eyebrow. “Um, because you’re cool? You look pretty cool in that outfit, and you’re hot too...”

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2rk4q45si1rsvkolo1_400.gif

You gulped, looking down at your flat chest. “Can you not right now? I’m not in the mood for being patronized.”

“I’m serious!” He said, following you again. “You’re really awesome! You may not find yourself interesting but I do!”

You smiled ahead so he couldn’t see it, then put a straight face on and turned back around to face him.

“You can’t be serious.” The blush on your face was probably as red as a tomato. This was a problem.

“I am- totally serious.”

You thought about Kai’s words for the rest of the day. It was no coincidence that you had been single for life and on the first day of school he was attracted to you. Was it the perfume you had on? The real test would be waiting for the week to pass- if he really found you interesting then you wouldn’t be dumped to the side of the street with the rest of the garbage by then. Only time would tell.

At the end of the day Kai and Suho walked you to your car. Suho stood as far away as humanly possible- pretending he wasn’t a part of your group, but Kai stood closely, talking in excited tones about plans that they would probably never carry out.

“... Do you want to go out to ice cream after school tomorrow? We can also hang out on the weekend, if you’re not busy, that is.”

You looked shyly at the ground, poking a toe at a discarded cigarette on the asphalt. “Uhm, sure.”

Kai’s face lit up, and he took your books from you, gently setting them in the passenger seat. You slowly inched your way around to the driver’s side, not wanting to look too freaked out.

As you backed out of your spot, Kai waved his hands, taking one last look at your car, then walked away.

http://media.tumblr.com/ce2b6ca959e2508700bc13efcfa52f42/tumblr_inline_mi4gdmIh9Y1qd8kb2.gif

But Suho stood there, in the same place he had been, not taking an eye away from you. He looked pretty darn y, standing there like that, but you had to drag your eyes away in fear of getting in a car accident.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKe6YYrNrxbqQknKRChNC59bI4HJTj8ZCpHqCLPZ0nuFRHpu9L

The day couldn’t have gone by any slower- and yet- you wouldn’t have changed it any other way.