Exo - Shower Incident

Exo Oneshot Scenarios - Very Short

You hummed merrily to yourself; finally you'd been able to have a relaxing warm shower to end a tiring day of helping the Exo boys with their photo-shoot for Ceci magazine. You sighed; clicking your back and stretching your arms out before stepping out of the bath/shower, excited to start making dinner with D.O. 

 

You let your wet hair hang loose, water droplets dripped onto your skin from your bangs and slid down freely. You looked around for your towel and became horrified - you must have forgotten it in your room! Internally face-palming yourself annoyed, you concluded you would have to just stand around and wait to get dry; staring at your old clothes and fresh pyjamas on the floor, you couldn't help but slip into your fresh , not liking to be completely for too long...

 

You heard the bathroom door click and a muffled voice projecting behind it as the door opened. You stood still, frozen, unable to move as fear held you rooted to the spot.

 

The whole scene felt as if it was in slow-motion:

 

The muffled sound became a clearer voice as someone took a step into the bathroom absentmindedly.

 

'Hey Baekhyun-ah, I don't know where my towel is so I'm gunna use this one once I'm done showering so don-' His eyes looked up meeting your terrified gaze. Your mouth was open wide; you could feel your lungs filling with air in reaction to seeing the intruder - Chanyeol stood in boxers staring at your self - eyes wide with shock, he looked down then up at you, knowing full well he had made a huge mistake, but was too frightened to move. 

 

'Baekh-'

 

'CHANYEOL GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' You screamed at the utmost top of your lungs, you screamed as loud as you possibly could; immediately curling over and trying to cover your assets as best you could, and failing since you were wet and your hands slid over your s - pushing them together and creating cleavage instead of covering them up modestly.

 

Chanyeol looked like a lost puppy, looking around everywhere but at you - his cheeks were bright red - he'd obviously seen everything - and his heart pounded. 

 

'OH MY GOD ______-AH IM SO SO SORRY I, PLEASE LET ME MAKE IT UP TO YOU-I'

 

'JUST GET OUT CHANYEOL!!' You cut in still squealing, your throat becoming raw and tightening up.

 

As if the situation couldn't get any worse, footsteps thudded behind Chanyeol - which signalled a new person would arrive at the scene. 

 

'Chanyeol, what's wrong, you called my nam-' A completely unaware, purple-haired Baekhyun walked into the bathroom; his eyes on Chanyeol at first before turning to encounter the screaming problem. He stood still, staring at you in shock, his jaw slack as his brain tried to figure out what the hell was going on. You continued to cover yourself up while screaming your head off. 

 

Another figure rushed in coming to your aid, which was exactly what you didn't want; 

 

'What's wrong I heard ____-ah screaming and-AH!!!' Lay had appeared and then immediately disappeared turning an insanely coloured bright red and running down the corridor shouting for D.O.

A very confused Tao emerged from his bedroom which was nearest to the bathroom; he walked towards the bathroom door to see what alll the commotion was about;

 

'Hey what's the probl-' A silent Xiumin had popped out of nowhere and pulled a whining Tao back into his bedroom.

 

'You're too young for this.' was all Xiumin muttered before closing the door behind them.

 

Baekhyun shook his head to try and regain some higher thinking the moment you started throwing your old clothes at both of them, ordering them to get out.

 

His eyes darted to Chanyeol and the towel he was holding;

 

'Give it to her!' Baekhyun hissed grabbing the towel and throwing it at you, who immediately grabbed it and wrapped it around yourself, so close to tears, trying to hold back sobs of embarrassment. 

 

Before any more damage could be done to the situation; two tanned arms wrapped around Chanyeol's neck and pulled him back into the corridor: Kai, your saviour - pulled Chanyeol out, slapping his hands over Chanyeol's eyes in the process while Kyungsoo swooped in, nudging Baekhyun out with eyes firmly closed and slamming the bathroom door shut behind him.

 

You crumpled onto the floor nearly passing out from the embarrassment; completely sure you had turned bright red.

 

'You really think that's how you treat women!?' D.O scolded, slapping Baekhyun on the head with a spatula in the kitchen a few minutes later, completely horrified by Chanyeol and Baekhyun's actions. Kai slapped Chanyeol on the head who looked like he was about to laugh at the whole situation. 

 

'Hey, what the heck did I miss? Lay all of a sudden came rushing in to my room like he'd seen a ghost. He won’t speak or anything, he's just bright red...' Chen asked completely unaware of the entire situation, approaching the others with a very disturbed Lay who stood still, unblinking - eyes wide as saucers over what they had just witnessed. 

 

But the moment Chen was filled in by an unsmiling Baekhyun; Chen was on the floor, crying in hysterics while D.O thanked Lay for alerting him first rather than Chen who would have no doubt been absolutely useless and most likely have made the situation ten times worse for you.   

 

---------------------------------

 

The moment you joined the table for dinner, fully clothed and dry; the tension could almost be cut with a knife. Your whole face was as bright as a tomato; Baekhyun and Chanyeol apologized profusely, however Chanyeol's eyes wandered to your chest - probably remembering what he had seen earlier...

 

'OUCH' Chanyeol yelped; Kai had slapped him on the back of the head unbemused. 

 

You heaved a sigh of wanting the floor to swallow you whole before sitting down. 

 

You prayed one day you would be able to laugh about this. Lay sweetly used his 'healing' powers to make you feel better once he himself had finally calmed down; you even managed to crack a small smile as he whispered;

 

'All better.' in your ear sweetly. 

 

'_____-ah, can you pass me the s-'

 

The table fell silent.

 

Even Chen looked shocked by what he'd just said by complete accident.

 

A snicker emitted from your lips. Even D.O looked shocked at your reaction; he was getting ready to give Chen an earful. Then Chanyeol joined in with your snicker, and even Baekhyun grunted a little. 

 

Before you knew it everyone was in hysterics...apart from D.O and a very aloof Lay who didn't get it.

 

I guess I’m really one of the guys now~

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!!

Was thinking of doing a part 2 of this with the other members in it instead~~

COMMENTS AND SUBS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!

--------------------------------------------

SHOCKED EXO hahaahah!

tumblr_m8qbwhEfmA1qfp31no1_r1_250.gif

aj0Kser.gif

tumblr_mjshunsjCu1rtmvpoo1_400.gif

tumblr_ml8x6eKjGv1rp1i2ro1_500.gif

tumblr_mdncedsrRJ1qh0aaco1_400.gif