Kris Oneshot - Waiting for you~

Exo Oneshot Scenarios - Very Short

(inspired by this picu) My friend said - imagine him waiting for you after a lecture - died from the feels so had to write it down quickly. 

========================================

 

You walked out of the lecture theater feeling exhausted, annoyed and put out. Your head was filled with information that was giving you a headache. 

You took slow step after slow step out the lecture theater, letting your friend chat to you aimlessly about something. 

Your mind wandered to something else...or someone else - thinking about him always kept you calm. 

How long would it be until you saw him again?

A day felt like years without him.

You heaved a sigh and nodded, pretending to be interested...

'Wait, WHO IS THAT!?' Your friend hissed stopping and staring. It was only then that you stopped, bumping into her and then looking around. You could hear other girls whispering and pointing and nodding over at something or someone..

Your eyes widened when you saw him. 

Just by the stairs.

The most gorgeous male you had ever seen in your life.

You held your breath and your heart stopped beating. 

He looked beautiful. 

He looked too prestige; above all the other boys in sight. 

Why was he here...

Waiting only for you. 

You could tell he was scanning through people, trying to find the one he was looking for impatiently, his sunglasses covered the worry in his eyes, like a lost puppy searching for it's owner. 

And then.

His gaze met yours. 

The smile that his lips curved into - the look of relief on his face made the breath catch in your throat. 

It was his smile that melted away any negative feelings you had that day. 

That smile he gave only for you. 

If only you could have seen yourself. 

The smile on your face....

It matched his perfectly. 

'Oh my gosh he's looking at me and smiling!' Your friend exclaimed smiling and waving back. 

You took a step forward. 

You two were like magnets. 

You turned around to face your friend quickly wanting to turn back. 

'Sorry _____, I've got to go meet someone-'

'-She's got to meet her boyfriend.' Your eyes widened as two arms wrapped around you. You lost your balance and fell into him - your back pressed against his chest while he rested his head into the crook of your neck. 

'Yah, Kris!-'

'Sorry~' Kris waved at your friend who looked absolutely too dumbstruck to speak. She just continued on walking, looking flustered up the stairs. 

'Kris why are you here?.' You hissed trying to keep calm, you could feel yourself blushing while he pulled you in closer....

Wanting to hold you and never let go.... 

'What, can I not come and pick up my girlfriend?' Kris chuckled breathing in your scent and grinning like a Cheshire cat. 

'Yeah but - people are watching...' You mumbled feeling yourself blush some more while Kris ignored your protests and hugged you tighter. 

He chuckled before letting you go and turning you to face him. 

'What am I that ugly you don't want to be seen with me?' He asked unblinkingly. 

'Oh you know that's not the reason....quite the opposite...' You mumbled turning red and looking down at your shoes. 

Before you could protest, you were spun around to face people walking past. 

'Hey, she's my girlfriend!' Kris exclaimed pointing at you. 

'KRIS WHAT ARE YOU-'

'I'm not embarrassed of you, I want to show you off to everyone I meet.' Kris whispered so only you could hear. 

You couldn't help but smile, refusing to look up at him so you stuffed your hands into your pockets and continued walking. 

'I want to take you out to eat cuz I'm hungry.' Kris said walking next to you. You leaned against him, walking out the building and out of the university campus. 

'There's this chicken place they have in England....it's a restaurant-'

'NANDOS!?' You exclaimed breaking out into a smile. 

'Yeah, want to go there?' He said feeling pleased with your reaction. 

'I thought chicken wasn't your style?' You jibed your boyfriend raising an eyebrow. 

Kris's lips curved into a sweet smile, he let out a sharp breath. 

'It isn't but you love it, and since you're my style...I'll deal with it.' He replied trying to look cool, flicking up his jacket collar and swinging his bag behind, over his shoulder. 

'Gay' You mumbled, feeling your cheeks turn bright red. 

'Hahaha you love it really.' Kris smiled softly, he was so used to your teasing;

As long as I'm the only one you tease...

He pulled you in closer, 

and kissed your forehead. 

Once again you forgot to breath. 

'Aish.' You pretended to protest. 

It always seemed to amaze you. 

You'd never let him know. 

How one person...this person...could make you forget to do something as simple as breathing. 

Still...you'd never let him know....what he means to you...

'Come on, let's go.' Kris chuckled, acting like the happiest guy in the world. 

You'll never know...

How lucky I am to have you...

 

==========================

Hope you enjoyed!

Just something fluffy and touching. 

Look at that precious smile :)

tumblr_m3xzq7OOkb1qhc2v5o1_400.gif

Thank you for being you Kris :)