D.O Oneshot - Sleeping bag antics~

Exo Oneshot Scenarios - Very Short

 

You and the rest of Exo decided to go on a camping trip for one night. The day started off hectic: Lay was nearly left behind when the trailer drove off, Kris nearly set fire to the Bulgogi D.O prepared before arriving at the campsite and Tao hit himself on the head when practicing with his wushu stick before dinner.

You had so much fun teasing D.O, he was your childhood friend and so you got to hang out and meet the other exo boys as a result, but you weren’t complaining (although you were pretty sure Chanyeol had a crush on you). It was one sided though; no one stood between you and your squishy Kyungsoo.

Someone only packed 6 sleeping bags, so people had to double up, however Suho brought his own expensive, luxury heated sleeping bag from home which he refused to share with anyone – although Tao tried his best to slip in and failed, getting hit over the head by an angry grandpa Suho.

You slid yourself in merrily with D.O to his utter dismay, his eyes wide with complete awareness at what you were trying to do.

‘Yah why did you get in my bag?’ He muttered annoyed as you zipped up the sleeping bag, he tried sliding out of it.

‘Aish Kyungsoo cuz you’re so squidgy and we get to cuddle~’ You pouted attempting to tickle your grumpy teddy bear who ped the bag, trying to get out.

‘No go away.’ He replied, panic evident in his voice.

‘Waaah Kyungsoo-ah, don’t be mean! Look I won’t snuggle you ok?’ You said knowing that would calm him down. He stopped squirming.

‘…promise?’ he hesitated.

‘Nope’ you said zipping yourself in with him.

‘There’s plenty of space! I don’t understand why you’re complaining so much Kyungsoo~.’ You whined. 

You wrapped your arms around him, bringing him in closer to your chest and cuddling him like a teddy bear.

‘Yah he’s so lucky he gets to sleep next to her.’ Chanyeol muttered pouting at Kris who looked over at you suffocating D.O, he let out a sigh.

‘Aish, yeah yeah, besides why are you in my bag? We’re the two tallest, so now we have no space!’ Kris retorted annoyed at Chanyeol who took most of the space up, squirming in his annoyed state at watching you and D.O snuggling together.

‘And why does Suho get the damn bag for himself!?’ Kris grumbled eyeing him angrily.

‘Because I paid for my bag.’ Suho replied happily, making himself comfortable and falling asleep very fast.

D.O stayed wide awake, waiting for you to fall asleep, refusing to fall asleep before you – it took hardly any time as soon as he stopped struggling and you kept your arms wrapped around him. Finally he managed to wriggle out of your grasp and attempted to escape out the bag.  

But he stopped, he felt that you were shivering next to him. His shoulders dropped, sighing heavily – knowing he couldn’t leave you to freeze.

You felt someone tap your head, your eyes fluttered open sleepily.

‘What?’ you asked, your voice thick with fatigue.

‘Put it on.’ D.O ordered turning away and lying back down as far from you as possible.

You looked at what he'd given you; it was a red wolf hoodie he had been wearing. 

‘Wha-oh…won’t you be cold though Kyungsoo-ah??’

‘I’m fine.’ He mumbled curling up into a ball. You couldn’t help but feel touched.

‘Thanks.’ You said really thankful that he did care about you deep down. Kyungsoo didn’t reply, but he acknowledged your sincerity, shrugging his shoulders. You fell asleep watching the back of his head, smiling to yourself…

You woke up, feeling something vibrating next to you. You realized as you became more awake that it was D.O shivering, sound asleep. He was curled up in a ball facing you (he must have turned over in his sleep). It was your turn to feel guilty, watching his pained expression, arms wrapped around himself to keep warm subconsciously.  

You pulled his hoodie off you were wearing, but since it was too small to wrap around both of you from such a distance, you had to invade his personal space (which you knew he wouldn’t thank you for). You shuffled in closer, wrapping the material around both your bodies tightly and securely and fell asleep once more.

------------------------------------------------------------

D.O opened his eyes slowly, fatigue stopping them from opening completely.

He felt warm strangely enough. As he became more aware, he felt warm air hit his face, but it was sweet...

His eyes widened, waking up, realizing you were right in front of his face, your lips mere inches away from his, sound asleep. He stared at you terrified. He tried to wiggle out but something was keeping him in place, he realized you’d wrapped his hoodie around both of you. She must have done that to keep us both warm…he thought, feeling touched by your actions.

He thought about pushing you away or moving away himself, but your body so close to him created such a lovely warmth, he didn’t really want to move away…even his uneasiness of your plump lips so dangerously close to his own was outweighed by the comfortableness of this new found warmth. For a few moments he watched you sleep, it calmed him down somehow seeing you so peaceful. He couldn’t explain the feeling  – but he closed his eyes and drifted off into a deep slumber.

Somehow you ended up with D.O in your arms, both facing eachother, lips dangerously close, sleeping peacefully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

‘OHHHHHHHHH look at the new couple~’

D.O’s eyes flung open, they stung a little in the light. He realised that he was staring directly into your chest. He pushed himself off of you immediately; blushing profuesly, sitting up and ping the sleeping bag, heart racing.

‘Oh love birds~.’ Chen sang pointing at you two and laughing.

‘Oh D.O who thought it would have happened~’ the others were standing around you in a circle.

You woke up slowly, sitting up and rubbing your eyes, yawning ungracefully but cutely.

‘What?’ You muttered sleepily.

‘YAH NOTHING HAPPENED we were cold that’s all.’ D.O defended, his ears turning red.

‘OHHH YAAAA KYUNGSOO, who knew you were such a ~~’ Kai jibed.

Suho was busy taking care of a heartbroken Chanyeol on the floor who was moping on about not being the one to be able to snuggle you.

‘_______-ah, tell them we didn’t do anything!’ D.O exclaimed, his eyes like slits towards Kai.

‘Yah you’re so cute when you sleep Kyungsoo~~’ you said poking his cheek, not helping his case.

‘Wha-what no go away!’ He exclaimed trying to shake you off and failing.

‘Yaaah D.O you were so warm to snuggle, don’t say you didn’t enjoy it too.’ You pouted wrapping your arms around him while he tried to jump out the sleeping bag and run away from you. But you pulled him in, his eyes helplessly asking the others for help while they all burst out laughing and pointing. He decided to play dead, hoping you would loosen your grasp so he could escape, but you hugged him tighter.

‘Yah Kyungsoo you’re blushing! Your ears are turning red!’ Baekhyun jeered, chuckling loudly.

 In his anger, D.O turned around, silencing everyone by pressing his lips tightly against yours, giving you a rough, deep kiss.

It caused you to let go of him immediately, he took the opportunity to jump out of the sleeping bag and run to the toilets, locking himself in, leaving you in absolute shock. You placed two fingers on your lips, turning a bright shade of red while the others were on the floor in hysterics pissing themselves.

‘AND NOW HES TAKEN HER FIRST KISS TOO – WHY GOD WHY!?’ Chanyeol wailed through sobs. Suho once again had to pat a very heartbroken Chanyeol on the back.

Your mind had temporarily shut down as soon as D.O kissed you, it felt as if a jolt of lightning had hit you hard.

‘Oh boy’ was all you could say…

---------------------------------------------

tumblr_mqq8fpO0nK1ruu0syo1_500.gif

tumblr_mqd1joASzy1szuz78o1_500.gif

e0120457_510affbb4dd55.gif