Kai Oneshot - No Kissing in the Corridor~

Exo Oneshot Scenarios - Very Short

Very short >___<

--------------------------------------------------------

‘Oh here he comes; we’ll leave you to it.’ Your best friend winked, your friends giggled when they noticed him strut towards you.

You turned around to watch your boyfriend approach you alone; his shirt was untucked and his tie was loosened, he looked so y it was unbelievable. His hair was ruffled into an awesome style and his eyes pierced into your soul as he approached, making you internally squeal. Kim Jongin was the hottest and iest guy on campus, and he was all yours to claim.

You couldn’t help but grin, he smirked so ily at you.

‘Hey.’ His simple words made the butterflies stir in your stomach.

‘Aish I couldn’t concentrate in class I wanted to see you so badly.’ You said telling him about your day so far. He loved to hear how much you missed him. his arms wrapped around you greedily, smirking once more at your words, nipping your ear gently.

‘Same here, even when I’m with the guys…all I can think about is you.’  He whispered, feeling his hot breath against your ear making you shiver in delight. You turned around when he loosened his grip.

His lips grazed over yours; giving you butterfly kisses with his eye lashes and rubbing your nose with his.

‘Just kiss me already.’ You pouted, frustrated with his teasing.

Kai chuckled, grinning once more.

 ‘You’d like that wouldn’t you?’ He muttered, staring at your lips.

You bit your bottom lip and crinkled your nose, grinning back at him and nodding as he leaned in closer for a kiss.

He pressed his lips against yours for a fleeting moment, the fireworks burst inside you.

‘No kissing in the corridors.’

You both broke off after hearing Mr Sooyong sternly walk past you two tutting.

‘Kids these days, back in my day…’ He muttered continuing his speech down the corridor; you both stared down it until he disappeared.

Jongin threw his head back and let out a laugh, looking back at you and biting his lip.

He placed his hands on your hips, bringing you in closer.

You held your breath, closing your eyes, anticipating the fireworks once more. He was so close…

‘We should continue this later.’ He muttered lowly. You opened your eyes, pouting slightly, disappointed while he grinned, knowing the effect he had on you.

He let go of your hips as you gave out a sigh, giving in to the end of the moment. He opened his mouth;

‘Or we could finish this no-‘

You pressed your finger against his chest cutting him off, pushing him away slightly.

‘No, you should go back to class and I should too.’ Now it was his turn to let out a sigh, but he recovered, winking at you as he backed away slowly, edging towards his classroom.

‘Promise me we’ll continue where we left off.’

You lifted your pinky finger.

‘I promise.’

And with that he chuckled, spun around and strutted off, waving the back of his hand as he left.

You giggled shaking your head and returning to your classroom.

How on earth did I bag someone like that you kept thinking, smiling to yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!!

Just something quick, light and fluffy for those of you who don’t have that much time to read :3

y Jongin time~~~~

kai+gif+61.gif

Kai-kai-exo-k-32463588-500-263.gif

tumblr_mg8cyhxcVQ1s2uoebo1_500.gif

tumblr_mdlwqs90QV1rhgt63o1_500.gif

Kai-exo-k-32463463-500-436.gif