Sehun Oneshot - Good Morning~

Exo Oneshot Scenarios - Very Short

You opened your eyes slowly, giving them time to adjust to the sunlight emitting through the thin white curtains covering your bedroom window. 

'Good morning~' A familiar voice softly spoke, you turned your head to have a better look at your boyfriend; Oh Sehun. Your heart skipped a beat the moment your eyes met. His face broke out into a beautiful smile, you were not prepared so early in the morning for a smile that happy.

'Why do you look so blissfully happy in the morning?' You asked curious, stretching slightly. His grin was infectious, you couldnt help but smile like an idiot,   turning your body to face him. He caressed your cheek, ruffling his hair with his other hand, subconsciously his lower lip.

'I'm just so happy I can wake up next to you, that's all~' He replied truthfully, unblinkingly, but still grinning like an angel. It melted your heart, you felt the blood rush to your cheeks.

'...Me too.' You replied leaning in for a kiss, he granted it, both taking in each others scent while you pressed your lips together, moulding into one. Even though it was so effortless, it left you breathless. Every kiss with Sehun made you feel that way. 

You lifted yourself up slowly, propping yourself up elbows bent behind resting on the pillow, Sehun by your side, changing position the same time you did.

You felt ticklish as Sehun planted soft butterfly kisses up your arm all the way to your collarbone. 

'Why are you so beautiful, even in the morning?' he asked in between light kisses. 

You chuckled, disbelieving his statement.

'I don't get beauty sleep, I get ugly sleep.' You replied laughing, but Sehun looked frustrated; pulling you towards him, wrapping his arms around you.

'You definitely get beauty sleep because you're stunning.' he replied, planting kisses all over your face. You chuckled feeling touched laying back down, letting out a deep breath, holding onto his hand and lifting it up to the ceiling; fingers intertwined.

After a few moments Sehun let go.

'I'll start making breakfast.' He said stirring, pulling the sheets off. 

You grabbed Sehun by the arm before he could get out of bed. He tried to pull away, dropping his head and heaving a sigh.

'Chagiya, we should get up-'

'No...five more minutes~' You pouted dragging him back into bed. He grinned softly, sliding under the sheets with you.

'But you need breakfast-'

'I don't need food if I have you~' You replied pecking his soft lips while he scrunched his face, but it melted into a soft grin.

You propped yourself up next to him, watching him get comfy once more, he was still trying to act disappointed. 

'Hee hee I always win~.' You exclaimed feeling pleased with yourself. But Before you could make another noise Sehun swapped positions, lifting himself over you, pinning you down. But he became tender once more; cupping your face in his hand, caressing your cheek with his thumb, causing the words to get stuck in your throat. 

'Saraganda~' He muttered slowly, making sure every syllable counted. You brushed the hair out of his face, your fingers tracing his jaw bone. 

'Saranghae' You whispered, oblivious to the fact that tears were rolling down your cheeks. Sehun's expression changed to shock, then relief. He leant down and kissed the tears away. When he was done he laid down next to you, twirling some of your hair in his fingers, not uttering another word - he didn't need to, he knew how you felt and that was enough.

'Good morning~' You whispered beaming at the love of your life. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!

Just something cute cuz Oh Sehun is adorable! :D

sehun-101.jpg?w=917

Adadeh96_855416052878036712.png

tumblr_mr2hu6JgI41qjv9mco1_500.png

1095095_420722894713085_1161526289_n.jpg