Spilled Soysauce (Part 2)

As Awesome As Kimbap and Soysauce On Your Tongue
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chap 9 Spilled Soysauce part 2

 

"So, are you still waiting for the witch from the west?"

 

Yixing was just chuckling under his breath. His eyes were following the diamond droplets that fell from the sky sliding on the long expanse of the clear window. It was raining, and he stucked in his father's building, waiting for the old man's wife. New wife- who he never thought as his mom, even for a second in his life, "She takes forever to do this. You can't blame me,"

 

"Awww am I going to have dinner alone again?"

 

"I'm afraid you have to. Just as long as she stays here."

 

There was a short silence from the other line, but Yixing could almost imagine Kris was nodding his head with an angry bird pout on his face. The giant blond rapper was sulking like a kid. Yixing knew his boyfriend of 5 years's nature like he's familiar with the back of his own hand.

 

"It's just until the event is done. She'll be back to China in no time,"

 

"This event- where me and Chanyeollie should come to receive an award from your father's company, you'll come with me right?"

 

"I'll try," Yixing nodded. He'll go and try to talk his way out to his father. Besides, he's an EXO manager afterall.

 

"Okay, I'll go and bother Chanyeollie instead then. Lately he seemed depressed or something- I wonder if he got a fight with his tiny boyfriend,"

 

And Yixing also knew how stubborn and sure Kris was about his own brother. Stepbrother. But Kris and Chanyeol had share something more than just a stepbrother-bond, so when Kris again and again stated that Baekhyun was the one Chanyeol actually had feelings for, Yixing kinda... started to wondering about it. If Chanyeol really likes Baekhyun like what Kris thought, why did the younger got a girlfriend for himself though?

 

Chanyeol knew Dara first with no doubt, what if he's only admiring the older lady and only really falling when he met Baekhyun? Not that it's his issue, or his job to fix it, but-

 

"Xing...  Xing-ah, so what do you say?"

 

"Uh.. right. What did you say?"

 

Yixing could hear Kris' light chuckled from the other line, "I said, I'll take Chanyeollie to Dino's to grab some pizza. And you're free to join us there whenever you're done with the evil wizard. Who knows, she'll let you go early today,"

 

"I doubt that, but hoping wouldn't hurt," a pair of charming dimples appeared accompanying the smile that blossoming on his face- but it didn't last because a frown soon followed, "Is Chanyeol really okay though? What did Kyungsoo said about it?"

 

"Kyungsoo said no need to worry so I'm really trying here. But if Chanyeollie refused the pizza from Dino, I think I have the right to started worrying about him,"

 

Yixing hummed in agreement, although Kris' words sounded like he's just joking around and not serious about it, it's really the opposite. "Okay, you go take care your brother while I'm going to continue... what I'm doing," -which was near to nothing, except following the lady around and wait for her orders like an assistant instead of a step son.

 

"Mkay, see you later. Love you,"

 

"Love ya,"

 

................

 

Oh Sehun was (for the lack of a better word), a very fine young man who had been blessed with an out of this world gorgeousness and perfect sculpted body he didn't need any enhancement- everything about him was beyond perfect. He became a model when someone saw him eating toppokki by the street of Nowon-gu, Seoul, hence tried to street scouted him and hit jackpot with that. 3 years later, Oh Sehun was the most famous model in South Korea if not in the world- yet.

 

Not many knew about this, but Oh Sehun was also a very carefree and straightforward person. Many found this traits of him as impolite or bratty or sometime 'downgrading people' at first, but as time goes by, people who close to his inner circle finally understand the basic behavior of Oh Sehun. He didn't really care of his image-shaping, he just wanted to be who he really was. His company against it, of course, because with his bluntness there were so many 'reaching out' gossips or false rumors about him around and he didn't even want to make it straight- and no, they couldn't make him change his mind.

 

This Oh Sehun also a person who full of surprises, according to Baekhyun. Because he just randomly appeared out of nowhere and dragged the latter for a bubba date like what he already promised just as the brunet stepped out of the ministore after his shift over to head home.

 

"You can't just do it like this next time,"

 

"Ah, so you expect a 'next time' with me?" The younger asked with a smirk pasted on his foreigner alike face. Oh Sehun just bleached his hair and colored it elegant silver- as if he was the son of the fairy king- or maybe a korean Legolas. Surprisingly- or not- it suited him.

 

Baekhyun coughed and mumbled out a 'that's not the point',  pretended that he didn't just slip his tongue while fighting a blush that threatened to spread on his cheeks. They were walking together from his working place to the same sweet shop where Chanyeol took Baekhyun a while ago.

 

It wasn't even midnight yet, but the street almost empty for most of those young people hanging out together around the 8th and 9th exit of Hongdae station at this time. It's a chilly night, fit for eating spicy fish cake while drinking fish soup from the tents and then walking around enjoying the street performances.

 

Sehun and Baekhyun's destination was on the 3th exit so it was clear of people except for some workers who were on their way home. Baekhyun didn't mind the comfortable silence between them at all, but he afraid that Sehun might. So, he said something that came up to his mind as he saw the handsome young guy before him, "You colored your hair," he pointed out, "You looked like Miranda Kerr's ex husband in the movie,"

 

Sehun let out a free laugh at that, hands settled deep on his jeans' pocket- everything this young guy did, screamed 'modelling'. You couldn't really blame him though- Oh Sehun's just a walking perfection. "You read fanaccs," he said, and that's not even a question.

 

"Guilty," Baekhyun shrugged with a teasing smile, "Is it true?"

 

"The I'm a Miranda's fans?" The taller one asked back, wide smile still pasted on his gorgeous' face and Baekhyun gave him a nod so Sehun mirrored him in order to answered.

 

"I shouldn't be surprised," Baekhyun surprisingly let out his own set of small laugh. A real laugh that he felt after the last time he saw Chanyeol- that kinda surprised him himself- but he decided not to think too much about it and continued, "How bout the fanaccs, is it always stating the truth?"

 

Sehun shrugged and nodded at the same time, lips curved to express a 'weeeellll...', but answered it verbally too nontheless, "Some. Some of them are reaching out," he paused to take a look at the smaller guy beside him and a genuine smile replaced his naughty expression this whole night, "You know, I really love your joy face,"

 

Baekhyun scoffed and rolled his eyes, "That's what I called random,"

 

"No, that's what I called 'flirting',"

 

The brunet then let out another laugh escaped his thin lips. It's amazing how the cold air and Sehun's 'coolness' could make him felt extremely the opposite- warm and comfortable. He looked around and the colorful neons of coffee shops and mini markets seemed to make the night more enjoyable- thus, he felt a little bit braver to continue their conversation, "You said nothing though, about the fanaccs,"

 

"Why bother. Each time, they'll keep coming up with something new," Sehun answered as if he's already asked the question lots of time. He might be though, in the interview or on daily basis, given his profession as a model- a very famous one at that.

 

"Touche," Baekhyun bit his lips and his mind flew to a certain giant elf rapper that he knew. Did Chanyeol knew that fans started to acknowledge Baekhyun- some even ship them together and therefore began creating rumors? It might be the reason why he didn't contact Baekhyun these days- beside 'the not supposed to happen kiss'- it could be because Chanyeol had heard about the rumors and didn't want to give a false idea to Baekhyun and the fans. Somehow thinking about it brought an uncomfortable tug on his heart- and Baekhyun didn't want to feel it so he tried to shrug it off.

 

The brunet cleared his throat, eyes were trailing the side of the road, where an ahjumma and her (supposed to be) husband were selling toppoki in a kiosk. There were some women workers eating there and a bunch of school kids, "Don't you even care if people- or those fans are seeing us now?" Because eventhough Sehun didn't dress to impress, moreover peasant Baekhyun was walking on his side, Sehun still looked like he's a prince from another world. He had this charismatic aura that caught almost everybody's atention on him- including the toppoki seller. It would be a matter of time before someone recognize him and called out his name.

 

"So?"

 

"They would make fanaccs and spread it around," Baekhyun frowned, "And that would be bad, wouldn't it? When people looked at us and thought we're on a date or something- not that they would think like that considering I looked like a mess beside you?"

 

"It's not like its a lie anyway, we really are going on a date. And you're cute as always," Sehun winked and Baekhyun shamelessly blushed, "Besides, rumor was never a hundred percents came from the fans or antifans. Sometimes, the company would be the one that threw out the bait. It's an endless circle. Ironically, rumors kept the light on the celebrity alive." the taller one huffed and looked at the night sky, who knows what's in his mind right now- but eyes could be searching for the stars, or alien- or even the answer of how to survived rumors, "You know, for the company there's no such thing as

Please log in to read the full chapter