The Missing Soysauce

As Awesome As Kimbap and Soysauce On Your Tongue
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chap 13 The Missing Soysauce

Baekhyun sighed while closing his laptop lid. He was just replying the emails from Seoul Sky Airlines, confirming he'll joined them in a week. This is it, he finally had somewhere to go. After this, he would have to prepare everything, including taking care of his properties (which wasn't that much to be honest), and also writing a resignation letter. He would have to tell Jongin and Sehun too.

Baekhyun looked around his petite apartment, he wouldn't need most of his stuffs in his new place, so he might just dump it all or probably donate some that's still worth it. Come to think of it, it would be better if he started to packed everything now. The sooner's the better, so Baekhyun wouldn't have time to feel hesitated of leaving all of his things and memories behind. Leaving 365 and Jongin, and tuna mayo kimbap with soysauce, leaving cheeky but super handsome Sehun-

Also leaving Park Chanyeol and his own heart behind.

'Everytime I think about you I have to remind myself that if you wanted to love me, you would', Baekhyun thought sadly, he laid down and hug his pillow while closing his eyes tiredly.

'But who am I anyway? So what if we kissed? A kiss or two didn't matter. Would never be a solid justification to explained love', he chuckled against the pillow. Drunk people kiss random people everytime, friends kissing friends everywhere, so a kiss or two that Baekhyun and Chanyeol shared would never be more than a sweet memory in Baekhyun's mind. He's stubbornly keeping the memory for himself. He's laughing at himself, at the fact of how pathetic he's- clinging desperately to a small moment that maybe made Chanyeol cringed whenever he recalled it.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun would never happen because he's still the same old Baekhyun with scar, the soysauce, that a superstar Chanyeol, or the kimbap, wouldn't ever need to make it better. Chanyeol's better off without Baekhyun because kimbap was even better without soysauce- and because people, and Chanyeol, said so.

 

"Don't ever expecting something out of reach again, Byun Baekhyun. You could never reach the star, you will always be one too short of everything,"

............

Jongin didn't stop pouting since Baekhyun told him about his resignation, "I want the best for you though, hyung. So if you think this's the best, you know I'll support you, no matter what,"

Baekhyun smiled as he arranged chocolates in the sweet isle. It's wednesday, and also his last working day in 365. Starting tomorrow, Baekhyun would have to settle everything he needed before he took off for good on Sunday.

"Don't worry about me, stupid Taemin applied here and he'll started on Monday, so I won't be working alone. Damn, in the end I can't escape him," Jongin laughed as he talk about his dearest twin.

"Good for you,"

The younger one shook his head, "No, not good for me," he said stubbornly. "But anyway, do you think I can see you again, hyung?"

"Of course, Jongin," the older laughed as he move to arranged candy bars next to the chocolate racks.

Jongin sighed desperately, "Because you'll go so far away, I have to work my off and save everything. It's not like you'll stay in Busan or Jeju anyway,"

Baekhyun paused his work, and turning around to see the younger one who was still pouting by the cashier machine, "And you also have to focus on your study, Jongin-ah. I promise I'll let you know if I'm on my break and come back to Seoul,"

Jongin sighed and then left his post by the cashier and stompped his way to Baekhyun. The brunet squeaked when the younger one suddenly glomped his body all over him, "This is bad. I miss you already, hyung,"

Baekhyun smiled while patting his back gently, "I miss you already too, big guy,"

Please log in to read the full chapter