Spilled Soysauce (Part 1)

As Awesome As Kimbap and Soysauce On Your Tongue
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chap8 Spilled Soysauce part 1

 

 

From: [email protected]

Hey... How are you?

So, where's the email that you've promised to send me since weeks ago? The clock is ticking, Baek. The company won't wait for you. Come on, dude...

 

.................

 

 

Uh huuu this is gonna be the best day of my life..

My li-iiii-fe..

 

Baekhyun squinted everytime the song reach the reff part, because ironically, his day wasn't that bright like the song. He really wanted to skip the song but Jongin was dancing to it on the mineral water isle. So he ended up just scrunching his tiny nose and sulked while crouching between the chocolate and candy shelves.

 

He put his chin on his knees while rearranging cadbury packs on the bottom shelves. His frown came to his face everytime he remembered how that 'day' ended.

 

He lost his mind as Chanyeol's lips was suddenly touched his in the dark. He didn't know what to do at first, but then just like his lips had its own mind, it started to move against the plumpier and thicker one. He didn't want it to be over, but the fact that after a moment his brain was like screaming for oxygen in his head, they must be already kissing for quite a moment.

 

It was... magical. Baekhyun wouldn't even dare to wish something like this to happened before, but when it's happening like this, he dared himself to wish for the moment to last forever.

 

The light suddenly turned off, and just like that, something's kinda light up in Chanyeol's mind too because the taller suddenly pulled away and pushed Baekhyun's shoulder slightly. Baekhyun blinked, didn't know what to do or what to say because the atmosphere suddenly turned awkward. After a not very nice silence moment that felt like it last for eternity, Chanyeol- who still refused to see Baekhyun's face after the liplocking incident- finally speak in a low voice, "I- I think it- you- I mean, you should go back, Baek,"

 

That was the last time Baekhyun saw the younger since almost three weeks ago. Chanyeol never contacted him again, no calls, no texts, nothing. Baekhyun couldn't help but think that it's over. They- or he, had definitely crossed the invisible line. Maybe Chanyeol's digusted with him now.

 

"Hyung!"

 

Baekhyun's head turned around as Jongin dancing his way to him, "Have you check your sns? I never see you online lately?"

 

To be honest, no. Because he didn't want to know anything. He made the sns to stalk Chanyeol in the first place, but lately he couldn't bring himself to do just that. It's hard watching the rapper's every movement- knowing fully that he didn't want anything to do with Baekhyun anymore.

 

"Uhm yea, I haven't-" he shooked his head, "Why though?"

 

"Chanyeol hyung went crazy. He liked almost all Dara-nim's posts these days and that of course, made the fans went berserk. Those Chandara shippers celebrated it in twitter like there's no tomorrow, and then there's fanwar in the sns between them and us... You know, those who pros the mysterious guy. I swear one of these days, we'll find out who's that pixy guy, but fans had a hard time in finding him lately,"

 

Baekhyun groaned, of course- because the pixy guy's actually here, crouching while getting rotten in the isle of sweets when his real life's actually as bitter as pills- ironic. For Baekhyun right now, fandom wasn't a happy place with all the drama but to be honest, real life wasn't a happier place either. The fact that he felt something heavy in his stomach as if he's just swallowing a dumble when he heard the news didn't do any help either- he just had to ask, "Is it bad if Chandara is real? I mean-"

 

Jongin's dramatic gasped successfully cut Baekhyun, he swore sometimes Jongin acted like a real teenage drama queen, "Hyung! How could you say that?", the younger whispered as if he's whispering something as important as his bank account password.

 

"Why couldn't I?" Baekhyun frowned.

 

"It's a taboo for us shipper to say that notp is real."

 

"What the is notp?" Baekhyun didn't understand, Jongin sometimes spoke in alien language.

 

Jongin took a step back from Baekhyun while dramatically gasped. His hand covering his mouth and his other hand- which holds his phone- was punching his chest like there's a lump clogging his airway and he couldn't believe it. Baekhyun really wanted to throw one of the cadbury onto Jongin's face but he didn't want to pay for it, so he settled by just rolling his eyes exasperatedly, "Stop it! You're acting like Mrs. Lee my neighbor when I accidentally stepped on her shiny doormat."

 

Jongin shook his head and decided to join Baekhyun on the dirty floor, "This isn't only about a doormat, hyung. You really- ah, I really should tell about this to you from the start. You might didn't know much about otp and the ship because you're new in the fandom, but once you get in you can't get out. We take the ship seriously. So, what you said about the notp earlier could be a jinx to our ship,"

 

"I don't know, I'm still lost Jongin,"

 

Jongin smiled understandingly at the frown on Baekhyun's face that only get deepened as they spoke, "Where did you get lost? Tell me so I can hold your hand and together we head to the blinding light,"

 

That's it, Jongin's now teasing him (or seriously need a help with his fanboying issue) and Baekhyun wouldn't buy it, "Okay, you're beyond creepy right now. Go away and talk your alien language somewhere else with your other fellow passenger of the ship. I have cadburies to be attended to."

 

Jongin pouted while muttering that, 'yes, new soul like Baekhyun hyung should be spared at times like this because the whole shipping things are too deep and complicated-', Baekhyun unfortunately heard that and squinting his eyes as a warning, "-And so I'll leave you alone with your threatening chocolates, gosh!" The younger then stood up and headed to the storage.

 

Jongin got back into the store just about three minutes later with boxes of sausages in his hands, he stopped right on the refrigerator and started to filled it up, when the bell on the door went ding!

 

"Oh, hi Xing hyung." Baekhyun, who was still crouching on the floor heard the younger greet the familiar customer. "What can I get you today?"

 

"Uhm, I need mineral water and.. do you have any aspirin?" At that moment, Baekhyun decided to stand up and retrieved a bottle of mineral water for Yixing because he's the closest to the cooler.

 

"Hi, Yixing," he greeted as he threw the bottle to Jongin who was already manning the register. "Feeling unwell today?"

 

The chinese guy showed his dimples as he smiled, "Actually, it's not for me, but for the person who's waiting at the car as we speak," he looked at the outside where a sleek black car was parked not far from the ministore door. Both Baekhyun's and Jongin's eyes were following his line of vision and the latter understood that he had to be hurry.

 

"It's 2600 won, hyung." Yixing paid in a jify and went outside with the stuffs he bought. As he reached the car, the black window automatically rolled down, revealing a woman inside. Yixing gave the things to her and then bow down as the woman gesture a 'thanks' with her hand before the car finally dashing away. Only when the car was far enough did Yixing straightened up himself again. Both Baekhyun and Jongin watched the event in silence from inside the store.

 

Baekhyun didn't know what's in Jongin's mind or Yixing's at the moment. But he surely know what he felt inside, an invisible tight knot suddenly appeared in his chest and he felt suffocated. He didn't know exactly who's the woman inside the car- or what relation that Yixing had with her. What he knew though, was that woman somehow looked familiar.

 

 

Oddly and painfully familiar....

 

............

 

 

The store was far more peaceful when Jongin walked out the door to do some deliveries for the customers. Baekhyun was left alone with nothing to do except yawning on the cashier area. He already successfully rearranging the sweets isle the whole morning, sweeping, and moping the floor... twice. And now he left with a buzzing radio, trying to search a station worth listening to while waiting for Jongin.

 

A ding sound by the door caught his attention, "Good day. Welcome to 365, how may I-" his casual and usual greeting was halt in the middle when he looked up and saw the person who was just coming in.

 

Oh ing Sehun. In a flesh.

 

The handsome model wrapped in a simple black hoodie and jeans, and also a hat that couldn't conceal his aura completely. Oh Sehun's still looking like a stunning walking greek statue (how the world's so unfair to be honest).

 

The tall young guy stopped by the door and looked around as if he was searching for something. After a quick swept by the eyes, finding that the ministore was actually void of the thing that he's looking for (hopefully it's just as simple as some brands of mineral water or low calories energy bar that they didn't supply in the store), Sehun apparently decided to ask the only employee at the moment. Strutted to the cashier in an elegant way, he wasn't really looking at Baekhyun at first-- but the smaller one gulped and looking down in reflex, trying to hide his face pathetically faster than any shinkansen speeding on the rail. He

Please log in to read the full chapter