The sixth member

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER eight 

Yifan dashed through the forest, going into a different direction than the others. The wolves split up, all going into the different directions as it was easier that way. Giving it all he got, Yifan ran and ran, hoping that he is going the right way and that he would catch up with Kyungsoo. He was afraid that the younger male might encounter any danger. Kyungsoo being in danger was not the only thing Yifan was afraid. He was afraid that he and his friends might not be able to find Kyungsoo and that Yifan might never see him again.

Just thinking about it made Yifan run faster. No way in hell would he not want to see the boy again. Kyungsoo was like a drug to not only Yifan but his friends as well, which Yifan noticed. Keeping Kyungsoo with them because he does not want to see his friends sad was an excuse because he as well wanted to see the boy everyday. Life without him now is unthinkable.

Yifan heard footsteps and he slowed down when a familiar scent hit his nose. *Kyungsoo?* He thought as he quietly followed the direction of the lovely and familiar scent. Sure enough, it was Kyungsoo who was kicking a pebble while walking towards the next town. Yifan shifted back to his human form before walking towards the younger male. When Yifan was close enough, he wrapped an arm around his waist from the back and pulled Kyungsoo towards his chest. Kyungsoo gave a soft yelp and struggled when Yifan touched him, not knowing it was the alpha. The older male buried his nose into Kyungsoo's hair, breathing in his scent. "I finally found you."

Kyungsoo realised who it was and opened his mouth to say something but Yifan just hugged him tighter. "Shh, just stay still for a while." Yifan murmured into Kyungsoo's hair. He closed his eyes, relishing the moment. He loved how small and fragile Kyungsoo felt in his arms and how lovely the boy smelled. Kyungsoo bit his bottom lip but listened to the alpha's instructions. He mentally scolded himself for moving too slowly, letting the guys catch up with him. He wanted to leave quietly but he guessed that it was impossible now that the scariest looking member found him and hugged him so that he could not run away. The red-headed male blushed a little because never had Yifan hugged him or even touch him. All Yifan did the past week was watching Kyungsoo from far and not really talking to him.

"Am I in trouble?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked and Yifan opened his eyes with a chuckle. He let go of the boy in his arms and Kyungsoo turned around to face the alpha. "I'm sorry for running away without a word." Kyungsoo apologised and Yifan felt his heart swelled with love for this adorable guy. Does the boy not know that he is technically not in the wrong and that he has all right to leave if he wants to? 

"Yes you are in trouble, Do Kyungsoo." Yifan said and Kyungsoo looked at him with sad eyes. "Jongin's pissed and you are in trouble for breaking his heart. Not only Jongin's but the rest too." Kyungsoo looked up at the alpha when he heard those words. He tilted his head to the side while blinking innocently at Yifan, as if trying to process what the older male just said.

"Breaking their hearts? But isn't it better if I leave? I'm imposing on you guys and I don't want that." He looked at the ground as he played with his fingers.

"Can't you see that the others love you around? They love your company, Kyungsoo. You leaving like this without even saying good bye breaks their heart." 

"Yifan-," Kyungsoo started but Yifan cut him off.

"I, Wu Yifan hereby invite you to join the DarkMoon pack. Do you, Do Kyungsoo accept?" He suddenly asked and Kyungsoo's eyes widened twice its normal size.

"W-What?!" Kyungsoo stuttered, unsure of what is going on. Heck, he was not even sure if he had heard Yifan properly. Joining the DarkMoon pack just sounded so inviting and though it might be too early to say it but he was sure he would be happy there. He knew he would be protected, especially with Jongin always by his side. He loved the fact that Jongin would always stand up for him an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter