The MoonStone pack

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER Thirteen

“Are you sure you will be fine?” Jongin asked as he passed Kyungsoo the back pack.

“I’ll take that.” Baekhyun grabbed onto the bag with a smile before going into the MoonStone’s house.

“I’ll be fine. Besides, you guys will just be going for a few days right?” The red-headed male tried to assure his friend. Jongin nodded before ruffling Kyungsoo’s hair.

“Yea and I’m sure hyungs will protect you too.  You have to be careful of Luhan hyung at night. He may not like people on his bed but that does not mean he will not go to someone else’s bed to cuddle with them.” The blonde warned and Kyungsoo chuckled at that news.

“Araso. Go and join the rest. I’ll head in first.” Jongin nodded at his hyung’s words and Kyungsoo waved before entering the MoonStone pack house. It was a Saturday and the DarkMoon pack decided to go out of town for some hunting but Kyungsoo does not want to go. He could not hurt an animal so how is he going to hunt? There are some huge animals at the mountains too so Yifan was afraid that Kyungsoo might get hurt since he does not know how to protect himself. Therefore, staying with the MoonStone pack is the best idea the alpha could think of since the MoonStone pack are going to stay in town.

“Bambi!” The MoonStone pack members greeted Kyungsoo the moment he entered the house and Kyungsoo gave them a smile. Luhan and Jongdae were at the television playing some car racing game. Zitao was not around and he was most probably in his room but Kyungsoo did not dare ask. Yixing was talking to Minseok at the counter in the kitchen. Baekhyun just came out of the spare room and he pulled the red-headed male towards the couch and made him sit down.

 

 

++

"What do you want to do after breakfast?" Minseok asked as he cooked the eggs. After he talked to his alpha, the older male decided to make breakfast and Kyungsoo offered to help him. Kyungsoo stopped mixing the pancake batter and thought for a while before looking at the beta.

"Anything!" He grinned and Minseok immediately smiled back like it was a natural response. "Let's just do whatever you guys normally do."

"Oh God. The kids would be playing the Xbox the whole day. Do you want to do that?" Before Kyungsoo could open his mouth the reply, the alpha of the MoonStone pack stepped into the kitchen.

"How about we go shopping after breakfast? I'm sure sharing clothes with Minseok hyung is quite difficult because he doesn't really have much clothes to begin with." Yixing filled his cup with water and looked at his friends.

"That's a great idea! You have not been around the town right? We could give you a mini tour on the places we frequently go to and the places near here so you can get whatever you need and whenever you want to." The oldest among the three took the batter from Kyungsoo and poured the mixture onto the frying pan.

"Okay then." The red headed male agreed with a small smile on his face and Yixing smiled too before drinking his water.

 

"That's our favourite cafe," Luhan pointed to the small shop across the street and Kyungsoo nodded before noting it down in his head. "and that's our favourite mart." The older male pointed to the shop beside the cafe.

"It has almost all ingredients that you need despite the size of it and the owner always gives us discounts or more food." Minseok beamed at that thought and the younger male chuckled. As arranged, the MoonStone pack gave Kyungsoo a tour around the neighbourhood, pointing out the shops and places they frequent so that Kyungsoo can get familiarise with the place.

The newest member noticed that the town was not a very busy and face-paced place. People took their time to walk and shop and just enjoying themselves. Kids were running around, chasing each other and their parents would just laugh it off and let them be instead of chasing after them and making them stop. This place was definitely different from other towns and cities. It was more of a carefree and country-side style instead of the busy urban lifestyle and Kyungsoo like that. He loved the fact that everyone is so friendly and smiling at each other even though it is their first acquaintance. He loved that people were helping one another instead of comparing and being jealous with each other like those people in his old town. He loved so many things but one thing he was sure he loved the most was the fact that the left the GreyRaven pack and stumbling onto this wonderful place.

"And this is our favourite mall." Baekhyun said and Kyungsoo looked up to see a building around 7 stories high in from of him. "Let's go shopping!" The forever hyper shifter grabbed onto Kyungsoo's hand and pulled him into the mall, heading for a shop selling clothes. Soon, the poor boy found himself changing into many pieces of clothing as he was forced by Byun Baekhyun and Luhan. They would frown every time Kyungsoo look bad in certain shirts or pants and would coo and praise him when he looked handsome or cute in others. Kyungsoo felt like he was a Barbie doll, dressing up to their pleasure but he did not mind it at all because they were happy and he is happy too when his friends are happy.

They bought many clothes and shoes and accessories for Kyungsoo. Yixing shook his head as they were spoiling him too much but that thought immediately disappeared when he remembered that Kyungsoo never had been spoiled before as he was always being bullied so it was high time for the red headed male to feel loved.

 

"Jaehyung." Minwoo stopped eating his burger as he was staring at something else. His best friend stopped eating as well and looked up. "It's them." Minwoo nodded to something behind Jaehyung and the shifter turned around only to growl lowly. He saw the MoonStone pack in a shoe shop but what made him angry was that he saw Zitao, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. He was still pissed about that day.

"I thought he's in the DarkMoon pack so what is he doing with the MoonStone pack?” Minwoo mumbled to himself. Jaehyung could not care whose pack Kyungsoo is in because he was still angry and jealous of the red-headed male. He wanted to be in the pack as well. He tried so hard to look good in front of them and the alphas but it never work so having a weaker one who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter