Lunch

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER Five 

 

“We’re here!” Minseok announced the moment they stepped into DarkMoon’s house. It was unnecessary because the DarkMoon pack members could hear them from miles away.

“Hyung!” Sehun dashed out of the house just to run into Luhan’s arms as if it has been months or even years since they last saw each other when it has only been a day. Both packs usually take their meals together and it would mostly be at the DarkMoon pack thanks to the maknae’s whines about inconvenience.

*Oh, so that must be Sehun.* Kyungsoo thought as he immediately saw the similarities between both shape shifters.

“Let’s eat.” Joonmyeon had already finished setting up the huge table and the wolves immediately took their seats. Both alphas sat at the head of the table. On Yifan’s right is his pack while on Yixing’s right is his as well.

“You should sit there since this is the only empty seat.” Joonmyeon pointed to the chair beside Sehun and the younger male nodded before heading over to the maknae. He sat down and Sehun was grinning at him before shoving food into his mouth. Kyungsoo looked up just to see the MoonStone’s maknae, Zitao, sitting opposite him. Both of them were at the end of the table and Yixing were in between the both of them at the head. Kyungsoo felt a little intimidated at the aura Zitao was giving out and he quietly ate his food.

“Shall we introduce ourselves?” Minseok announced and everyone agreed for the sake of Kyungsoo. They wanted to know more about the new boy and they knew Kyungsoo did not know everyone’s name. “I’m Kim Minseok, the beta of the MoonStone pack.” Minseok started before looking at Jongdae.

“I’m Kim Jongdae.” The handsome boy with a sharp jawline and piercing gaze said.

“I’m Byun Baekhyun and it’s a pleasure to meet you.” The one with feminine features smiled and Kyungsoo returned it.

“Like I said earlier, I’m Luhan, Sehun’s cousin.” The pretty boy said and Kyungsoo immediately wondered how is he Sehun’s hyung because Sehun definitely looks older than Luhan.

“Huang Zitao.” Was all Zitao said and Kyungsoo swallowed his saliva nervously before nodding, as if Zitao would go wushu on him any moment.

“And I’m Zhang Yixing, the alpha of the MoonStone pack and also the younger brother of Yifan hyung.” Yixing smiled.

“Oh Sehun at your service, hyung!” Sehun did an adorable mock salute and Kyungsoo could not help but laughed at his cuteness. Sehun was not usually the type to talks a lot with someone he is not close to but he knows it would be a different case with Kyungsoo.

“I’m Park Chanyeol.” Chanyeol said.

“You mean Park DERPyeol?” Baekhyun questioned and Chanyeol stuck his tongue out at Baekhyun. Baekhyun mirrored his move, making the rest rolled their eyes at their childishness.

“Ignore the both of them. I’m Jongin, Kim Jongin.” Jongin said and Kyungsoo nodded. Now he knows what Jongin’s name is.

“I’m Kim Joonmyeon, the beta of the DarkMoon pack.” Joonmyeon smiled and Kyungsoo saw that he has smiley eyes.

“And I’m Wu Yifan, the alpha of DarkMoon pack.” Yifan coolly said and Kyungsoo realised he has a very deep voice, like Chanyeol.

“My name is Do Kyungsoo and I’m not from any pack.” Kyungsoo said.

“Can I call you Bambi instead?” Jongin asked and Kyungsoo wanted to say no because it sounded like a girl’s name but the rest agreed with Jongin’s suggestion when they started trying the new nickname out.

“I like Bambi. It’s a nice name.” Luhan said and his cousin agreed. Kyungsoo mentall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter