The mysterious ball

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER twenty 

"Achoo!" Zitao sneezed and Kyungsoo was immediately up on his feet and walking towards the maknae of the MoonStone pack.

"Are you okay? Are you feeling unwell? Perhaps you are sick?" Kyungsoo placed the back of his palm on Zitao's forehead before doing the same to his forehead, trying to check if the maknae has a fever. Zitao softened when he saw that the red-headed male was so worried about him.

Others might find it irritating that he cares and nag too much but Zitao loves it. He loves the fact that Kyungsoo would be worried about him and will take care of him. He just loves the fact that Kyungsoo actually thinks and cares about him. He reached out and gently pulled Kyungsoo's hand down, ignoring the fact that the place where their skin touches are burning but in a good way. "I'm fine."

"Okay then." The doe eyed boy gave an adorable grin before going back to cleaning the living room.

"Hyung! Teach us Chinese!" Sehun and Jongin went to Zitao and the oldest among the three followed them to Sehun’s room.

Kyungsoo saw that it was near autumn as the leaves of the trees were turning brown and they were falling off the branches. Taking a rake from the storeroom, he went out to clean the leaves that were already on the ground. Whistling to a random tune, he cleared the leaves. If he was going to stay here for free, he had to do something to help the pack or he will feel guilty.

The red-headed male suddenly stopped when he saw Zitao, Sehun and Jongin in the room. The two maknaes of the DarkMoon pack were listening attentively to their hyung as he explained as words. Kyungsoo shifted his attention to the wushu practiser and smiled when he remembered what happened that day. He was happy that even though Zitao saw what happened in the toilet with Jaehyung and Minwoo, Zitao did not run away. Instead, he went after Kyungsoo. He was thankful that Zitao and the rest cared about him.

Kyungsoo shifted his attention back to the leaves with a smile and that was when he stopped again. His smile turned into a grin when he realised that he has been smiling almost the whole day everyday ever since he encountered Yifan and Jongin. Back at his old town, smiling was a rare thing for Kyungsoo to do unless he scored an A for a test or that something good happened to him. Now, he is smiling like he is paid to do so.

 

Jongdae just came back from the other town when he went to visit his friend when he saw Kyungsoo at the Halo Lake. It was like that place was the boy’s favourite hangout now. Kyungsoo was just smiling to himself while his feet were in the lake like always. “Jongdae hyung.” The doe eyed boy grinned when he saw his friend, his lips changing into a heart shape.

“Hey Bambi.” Jongdae took a seat beside him. He crossed his legs while Kyungsoo was just swinging his legs around in the water. “What are you doing here alone?”

“The hyungs went back to the office because of a sudden request. Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyungs are sleeping and Zitao are teaching Sehun and Jongin Chinese so I decided to come here my own. I just felt like coming here.”

Jongdae nodded before taking off his muffler and wrapping it around Kyungsoo’s neck. “The weather is getting colder. Be careful not to catch a cold.”

“Thank you, hyung.” Kyungsoo smiled before burying his nose into Jongdae’s muffler and sniffing his scent. *He smells like coffee.* Kyungsoo giggled a little.

The corner of Jongdae’s lips curved up into a smile as he watched Kyungsoo play with his muffler. Closing his eyes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter