Opposing

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

CHAPTER THIRTY eight

Words were passed around and within minutes, every member of the TwoMoon pack knew about the ‘engagement’. Sehun was the first to react as he smashed the cup he was holding against the wall. Luhan tried to calm his cousin down even though he was having a hard time controlling his emotions himself but Sehun just simply ignored him, running towards the forest. Feeling worried was an understatement for Luhan as he pressed his lips into a thin line. Sehun was always the troublemaker and the whiner but never once had Sehun defy or ignore Luhan. Zitao simply stood up and went to his room, slamming the door so hard that the building shook.

While the two maknaes threw their tantrum, Jongdae was throwing his as well, spouting out very profanity he could remember or knows. They were in the dining room after Yifan assembled them and Jongdae just shouted as loudly as he could, as if not knowing Minah is in the living room or rather he does not even care about that girl’s feelings. Joonmyeon and Minseok had to be the ones trying to calm Jongdae down even though they were trying hard not to cry themselves. Hearing the one they love getting engaged is like hearing that the one they love no longer belongs to them. Whereas for Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Yixing, they just kept quiet, having their share of being angry already.

Yifan looked at Jongin and he saw that the younger male was just sitting there. Jongin had his elbows on his thighs and he was leaning forward. He looked like he was okay about the whole engagement thing but Yifan knows better when he saw how tightly Jongin was squeezing his hands. “Jongin-” Yifan started but the blonde abruptly stood up, startling those around him.

Before anyone could stop him, he was already out of the room and towards the living room. Jongin’s eyes scanned the room the moment he stepped in and saw the person he was looking for. Bang Minah is pretty and sweet but when Jongin first saw her, he knew she was trouble; a trouble that will break his heart into a million pieces. Minah and Minho was the only one left in the living room as Geunyoung, Seokjin and Jonghyun discussed about the whole situation.

Jongin stomped towards Minah and she looked up when she saw a pair of feet in front of her. Jongin glared at her, his eyes dark and soulless while he was clenching his fist tightly and trying to calm himself so that he will not shift. He knows that if he shifts, his wolf will take over and might even kill Minah against his own will. “Get out.” He gritted his teeth and Minah stood up, shock replacing the worry on her face.

“Jongin.” Yifan held onto the blonde’s arm, trying to pull him away from Minah incase he might hurt her but Jongin shrugged it off.

“I said get the out. No one wants you here, not even kind hearted Yixing hyung.”

“I-”

“What makes you think you can come here and screw up everyone’s mind by announcing that you are engaged to Kyungsoo? Who do you think you are to do that?” He cut her off.

“But uncle Seokjin has already approved of our engagement.” She argued.

“But did Kyungsoo agree? Did he tell you himself that he wants to marry you?”

“I don’t understand why everyone is opposing this marriage. As his friends, aren’t you supposed to be happy for him?” She frowned. She looked into Jongin’s eyes, trying to see and understand where he is coming from and why he does not want her to be engaged with Kyungsoo. A flicker of love flashed passed his eyes when she mentioned him and she knew what was going on. Her eyes grew wide at the sudden fact. “Don’t tell me you like him? All of you?”

Jongin saw that she was shocked and surprised but mostly worried, now that she has new competitors. “ no. We don’t like him. We ing love him.”

Yifan sighed at Jongin’s choice of words. “Language, Jongin.” He gently reminded but the blonde could not be bothered about that right now. He had something more important on hand and had wondered why Yifan did nothing to stop this ridiculous engagement which Kyungsoo did not even sigh up for. What Jongin does not remember is that Yifan is their alpha and as an alpha, he has to make good relationships with other packs. Yifan simply could not afford to offend Seokjin if he were to stop this whole situation himself.

“I-It doesn’t matter anymore. Kyungie and I are engaged and he belongs to me now.” She tried to sound brave but her mind was still overwhelmed by the fact that the whole TwoMoon pack is in love with Kyungsoo and that Kyungsoo might not even like her back. She was too in love to ever think that Kyungsoo might not want this marriage.

“Soo belongs to no one.” Yifan looked at her, his voice deep and serious. “He is not an object. He makes his own decisions and we will never force him to do anything he doesn’t want.”

Yixing finally decided to step in after hearing enough. “Why don’t we wait for Kyungsoo to decide it himself?” He suggested but no one replied him, making him sigh. “Hyung, we have to get Bambi out of there first. That is our outmost priority.”

“Of course.” Yifan shifted his gaze from Minah to Yixing. “I will talk to Seokjin and Jonghyun. You should come too.”

Yixing knows that Yifan is reminding him that he is also an alpha and should join the meeting but the younger male shook his head. “You go ahead first. I want to check up on the rest. Come on, Jongin.” He pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter