Weird alpha

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER ninteen

It was around 6 p.m. The DarkMoon and MoonStone pack would usually be noisy as they help with dinner but not today. The living room was silent; so silent that you could hear a pin drop. Yifan and Yixing looked at each other before looking at the doe eyed boy who saw sitting opposite them.

“So you are saying that Kyungsoo has strength as his power?” Yixing asked Zitao and the maknae nodded. It was strange because so far only the DarkMoon and MoonStone pack members have powers, unlike the rest of the shifters. If Kyungsoo also have a power then would it not mean that there might be other shifters out there with a special power too?

“Come.” Yifan stood up and went to the back of the house. “Show it to me.” He nodded towards the tree beside him. Kyungsoo looked at the huge tree. It was much bigger, sturdier and stronger than him. How is he going to knock the tree down?

He placed both of his hands on the tree and took a deep breath before using all of his might to move it. The rest watched as Kyungsoo pushed the tree but the leaves of the tree did not even shake. It was he was not doing anything at all. “I can’t.” The red-headed male finally admitted and they looked at in confusion. “I can’t control my power. It comes and goes as it pleased. I can’t summon it willingly and the only way for me to send it back is to calm myself down.”

“So you are saying that only when get angry or upset or when your feelings reached its maximum then it will come to you?” Yixing asked and he nodded.

“I wish I can control it somehow but I just can’t. I’ve never told anyone about my powers too because nobody will believe me.”

*Now that makes sense as to why his parents did not make him stay. If they knew he is strong then it will be a whole new story.* Zitao thought.

“Try crushing this.” Yifan took 2 stones from the ground and passed one to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo wrapped his hand around the stone and squeezed it as hard as he could. Yifan did the same thing and when he opened his hand, the stone crumbled to dusts. Kyungsoo opened his but the stone was only cracked into bits of pieces.

“How about your fighting skills? Does it improve when your power comes out?” Yixing asked. Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh and shook his head.

“So that means we must continue with your training. Go run around the forest with Jongin again.” His alpha instructed and he nodded before going back into the house to find his blonde guardian.

Yifan went back into the house with Yixing and Zitao behind him. “Dinner will be ready soon.” Minseok announced but Yifan just gave a nod before heading into his room. He went towards his book shelf and his eyes scanned over the books, as if finding a particular one.

“Here it is.” He mumbled to himself as he took a creamed coloured book out. It is a hard covered book and it looked like it had been published a long time ago as the corners of the pages had turned yellow. He flipped through the pages and came to a stop at a certain page.

“Hyung.” Yixing knocked on the door and Yifan quickly closed the book. “Dinner’s ready.”

“I’ll be right there.” Yifan announced and could hear his brother’s retreating footsteps. He then opened the book again and his eyes lingered on the title. Just the title itself scares him. *The Wolf Demon…*

 

“Can you believe him? He actually wanted to taste snow just because I said it tastes like cotton candy.” Chanyeol told Kyungsoo and they laughed while Sehun was blushing.

“Hey, don’t bully the maknae.” Luhan wrapped his arms around Sehun and stuck his tongue out at Chanyeol. “Besides, you were the one who actually ate grass just because I said it tastes like hamburger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter