6th

LUHAN TURNS INTO A GIRL

Luhan's POV

what? what? what?!

No! This can't be happening! This is just a dream. Snap out of this Luhan.I took a deep breath and closed my eyes hoping i would wake up again and forget this whole crazy dream. 

When i opened my eyes. I saw a pretty girl. Damn! It is me. What is happening? I was trembling with fear and i didn't know what to do. It was 6 in the morning, 2 hours more and i'll be heading to school. What am i thinking! Oh gosh! I couldn't take it anymore. I ran out my bathroom and grabbed my phone to call chanyeoul. He's a friend of mine.

The phone rang and in less than few seconds, a tired groany voice was heard from the other line.

"what do you want?" Chanyeoul's husky voice asked.

"chanyeoul! I need your help! " I almost yelled. There was moment of silence. I thought chanyeoul accidentally went back to sleep, I was about to shout until...

"hey hey there pretty lady. I know I haven't met you but can feel our fate" I could sense him grinning.

"This is luhan! Pabo!" 

"Honey, you don't have to use luhan as an excuse just to talk to me. You don't have to be shy. Im a great guy, trust me."

I groaned and put down the phone. It started ringing again and the contact name was chanyeoul. Aisha!! That guy! What am I going to do? I can't go to school like this. What have i done wrong? I'm a great person. I don't deserve this! And then a voice ringed in my ear.

"undo what you've done, correct your mistakes. If you don't change by September,24. You will remain like this forever"

I can't take this.

" What do you want from me?" I shouted.

" What have i done wrong?"

Suddenly, a bright light was i front of me. They were boxes and each of them shows a video of me and a girl. I watched silently. I stared at the girls who ran away from me crying. Some even tried to suicide but they didn't. I felt no pain nor pity for them. I just don't feel anything.

All the boxes instantly disappeared from sight and the voice that i heard awhile ago said to me

" from this day on, you will live as a girl. You will have to go to school, meet people. Lets say luhan is in a vacation in Seoul with his parents. And you are his cousin." The voice chuckled. " Now, get dressed"

"no" I say flatly.

" Don't make me force you, young lady. "

" I say no, and I am not a young lady. You can't make me do stuff I don't want to do " 

" i warned you Lulu"

" Lulu? What is up with that name? You know, just bac-"

The next i knew was, i was infront of my school wearing a girl's clothes. I covered my self and students started looking at me. 

" haha this is nothing. Someone dared me to wear a girls dress so that's why I'm wearing this" I say out loud which gained more attention. I looked down and walked my way up. i was walking fast and suddenly i bumped into someone.

" Hey there ms.pretty" a familiar voice was heard but i ignored and tried to pass through.

"no hi or something?" I still didn't answer and continued looking down trying to figure out what to do.

" I am the man of your dreams, and you are?"

"leaving" I said and tried to push him out of my way but he only grabbed my and pulled me closer to him. 

I feel like puking.

" Let go " I said in a warning tone.

" Playing hard to get eh, you don't have to do that. I am irresistible"

ok!! I had enough i was about to throw a punch when I caught sight of his face. I was frozen. This wasn't happening. This can't be real!

i was staring at.... Me.

" See, you even froze because I'm just that handsome and awesome."

I was stupefied. I thought luhan was in a vacation?