1st

LUHAN TURNS INTO A GIRL

"But why? You said you love me with all your heart and now you're dumping me?" tears rolled down on the girl's cheek while talking to Luhan who just sat there like nothing is happening.

"Yea. I'm dumping you. PERIOD." Luhan said without even looking at her. She couldn't take it anymore. She ran away and out the classroom and went somewhere she can sob and let out her feelings. 

"Dude. You asked that girl out yesterday and now you dumped her? What the heck is wrong with you Luhan!?" exclaimed Kris. Luhan eyed he's friend up and down and went to back to whatever he was doing. Kris was about to do something to him but thank goodness the seonsaeng came. 

"Morning class"

"Morning seonsaeng"

Seonsaeng began lecturing the class and the boringness started. Luhan leaned and he noticed a girl staring at him, smiling. He winked at her and the girl's cheek turned tomato. Luhan was a player. Whenever he sees pretty girls, he would flirt with them and ask them out and then he dumps them. Luhan scooted nearer to the girl and smiled at her with his winning smile. The girl just went crazily dizzy. She fainted and no one even noticed except for Luhan.

" So, Mr.Xi. Is your poem ready?"

Luhan stared at the seonsaeng, trying to figure out what she was talking about.

"You didn't do it, did you?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about ma'am"

Everyone in the class giggled. What's so funny?

"Mr.Xi, if you don't do your homeworks and projects, I wouldn't have any other choice but to fail you"

"Ok ok. I'll do them."

The seonsaeng eyed Luhan and shook her head. She turned around and started to write something on the board. Everyone else started to talk amongst themselves. Luhan, began making noises and it distracted the seonsaeng big time. He was having a blast right now. Girls started mimicking and then moments later, the room was filled with annoying,non-sense noises.

"Class stop right now!" All in an instant, the group of students stopped. 

"Ok so now, we're going to do a research about the early wars and i'm going to partner you up" the seonsaeng grabbed a list and began partnering people up. The students were upset because they didn't get to pick who they wanted.

"Kim(You) and Luhan" the seonsaeng said. Luhan scanned the room insearch of you. He found you sitting alone in a corner. He started walking towards you and you saw him. You felt your cheeks burn. 

"Hey partner" Luhan said ily. You were speechless and you just looked away. Kris saw this and shooked his head. Aish! I wish you would just stop Luhan. Not this girl.