2nd

LUHAN TURNS INTO A GIRL

Your POV

OMG! This the best day ever! Luhan and I are going to spend sometime dating! AHH! What am I saying. We're not going to date. I am such a dreamer, but i'm still happy that i get to spend time with my crush!

When the bell rang for lunch time, I went to my locker to grab my purse and go to the cafe. I was about to open my locker when suddenly someone tapped me from the back. 

"Hey there" he said.

I was silent for a second, blinking non-stop.

I was awestruck. He was just drop dead gorggy! I went all speechless and I just stared at his mesmerizing eyes which stared back at me. We were silent for a moment. It was a soothing silence.

Only us in the hallway. It was the most perfect moment of my life, and I didn't want it to end but sadly my bestfriend Kimi just ran towards me yelling out my name like someones going to kill her from the back. She's always like that.Our gaze broke and we turned our heads towards my crazy pal.

" So i'll see you later in the library" Luhan said, and he winked at me before walking away.......O.O........

OMG! He winked at me! I felt my legs wobble. Good thing Kimi reached me in time to stop myself from self distructing.

"WAS THAT LUHAN YOU WERE TALKING TO!?" Oh yea, forgot to tell. My friend too, has a big crush on Luhan, but not as big as mine. She has her heart set on Kris. I admit Kris is handsome but I met Luhan first so Luhan has my love.

Kimi and I walked to the cafe together and we talked about Luhan all the way there.

"You are such a lucky girl! Wow! This is fate. I can't believe you have a boyfriend now"

"What in the world are you talking about? We are not together ok." I said. ( Not together yet) kekekeke.

"So...You goin to the library later" Kimi asked.

"Yea" Taking a bite from my cake.

"And your going with Luhan"

"Yea"

"Studying" 

I stared at her.

"Yea"

"Researching"

"Ok, what is wrong with you?" she is acting so weird and i'm getting freaked out.

"I..i..well.. you know we're friends. I love you and..-"

"Spit it out" 

"Well, are you going to invite me?" She made a toothy smile at me.

"Kimi, this is a project. This isn't a date or anything"

Kimi went silent.She looked away from me and started frowning. I finished my cake and payed the bill. It was almost time for classes to start again so I walked back to my room.

"So, let's walk together later?" Kimi said. You thought she was upset! She never gets upset. She just tries to be.

 

LUHAN'S POV

That girl is so pretty. Yay! I have another heart to play with. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys if my chapter are little. Don't worry! I'll add more next time. And please. don't be shy to tell me if my story is horrible. Comment your opinions so I could correct my mistakes so i could make more better chapters next time. Thank you guys!