Start of a New Beginning

LOVE COMES UNEXPECTEDLY ♥

2 hours traffic

" Hong Ki-ahh.. I think you should go back now, it's already 1:00 in the morning, I'm ok.. I'll just take the bus. " Hyung-ae said.

" NO " he replied.

" You're just wasting your time " she said.

" Why are you like this ? you're always ignoring my efforts ! "

" I'm not ignoring you, I'm just.. concerned about you.. "

" Can't you see it ? I am more concerned about you "

" Okay, I understand that you're only doing this because I'm a girl and you believe that I can't protect myself from whatever's gonna happen to me.. Isn't it ? "

" If that's what you think " Hong Ki said.

Silence embraced the both of them, until..

" I think we should take our dinner first " said Hong Ki

" Ehh? I am full.. "

" I didn't ask if you are full, hungry or not "

Then he turned left to find a restaurant for them to have their dinner.

" Here we go " he said. And gone out of the car to open the door for Hyung-ae. As he held the hand of Hyung-ae to went out of the car, she accidentally slipped off and laid her body to Hong Ki like they were couples. " Ooh ! " said Hong Ki and give a hand on Hyung-ae's body to save her from falling. Hyung-ae didn't know what to do, so she released her own self from Hong Ki and stood up beside him like nothing happened.

" Miyanhaeyo " she said with her head bented down.

" Gwenchannayeo ? " Hong Ki asked.

" Ye.. I'm okay, miyanhaeyo.. " 

Hong Ki moved closer to her and tilt her head up saying : "from now on, I'm gonna call you MY LITTLE PRINCESS " **smiles

Hyung-ae stared at Hong Ki's eyes " BWOH ? "

Hong Ki smiled " know why ?, coz' just like in fairy tales , you're like a princess who needs the supervision of a Godfather "

" Really huh ? " Hyung-ae replied.

" Ye, and it's my duty now " he said and held Hyung-ae's cheek. Hyung-ae is shaking inside, controlling her feelings to burst.

" Ohh.. It's cold here outside " Hong Ki said, then he pulled out his coat and lend it to Hyung-ae. " Let's get inside " he added.

INSIDE THE RESTO..

" The food here is great, I bet you'll like it ! " Hong Ki bluffed.

Hyung-ae smiled at him.. thinking that she is facing her biggest dream, her biggest star, her biggest love :)

" This is one of my favorites here , try some ! " he said while handling a fork with grazed beef, offering Hyung-ae to taste it.

" Ohh.. aniyo, I'll get my own " she said.

" aiissh .. I don't want to, here.. try this " he argued.. and finally, Hyung-ae ate it ^_^v

" How is it ? "

" It's great.. " she replied ( HE IS SO SWEET ! she said out of mind )

" I told you ! =) " 

after they eat ..

" I'm full ! " Hong Ki said.

" mm.. Hong Ki-ahh.. Jeongmal Kumowo ! "

" Tss.. it's okay, and thank you too ! " 

" for what ? "

he glanced at her in a second " for making my day wonderful ! you're my savior.. "

" savior ? " she asked.

" Ye.. so thank you so much my little princess. "

" But, how come I saved you ?? "

" well.. you saved me from her "

" from WHOM ? "

" from.. Min Jae.. "

" Wha- - - ? I don't understand .. "

" It's a long.. long.. long story.. Hong Ki smiled don't mind it "

Hyung-ae became curious " Is- - - - she- - - - - yo- -ur- - - girl- - -friend ?? "

" Ehh! what are you? of course not! "

/PHEW ! I'm relieved ! she said out of mind 

" I just thought you two were committed.. "

" we're not , we're just friends anyway . . "

Hyung-ae smiled " You're so blessed " she said.

" Me ? " he asked.

" YE ! because you have everything . "

Hong Ki smiled again " You're wrong. I may have lots of money , the fame , I got so many friends and things that everyone wants but the truth is.. There is one thing that I wanted to achieve.. the thing that can complete me.. I mean, the thing that would give me a lifetime happiness.. "

She glanced at Hong Ki " then what is it ?? "

" Well , it's getting closer to me now, and I hope to reach it soon. " he said while looking up into the sky.

" Mmm.. I'm sure you're gonna make it ! "

" I hope so.. so, shall we go now ?? " he asked

**nods " Ye, kkaja? "

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After their conversation, they've decided to go on. Hyung ae is very happy because she had another opportunity to spend her time with her dream boy. But the thing is.. Hyung ae didn't know that Hong Ki is starting to have feelings for her too.

INSIDE THE CAR . .

" still traffic .. " he bluffed

" I told you.. so , can I go now ? **sighs If you're worrying about me, I promise to be more careful this time " 

" Just stay there, I will be more worried if you will go " he replied

Hyung ae kept silent..

HYUNG-AE's POV

What's going on ? What does he mean ? I can't really stand it anymore. I can't control my feelings for him anymore.. I think I am falling for him deeply ! OTTEOKE ? OTTEOKAJO ? I can't stop it !

An hour ago..

/Hyung ae fell asleep

" Ae-ahh .. are you okay ?? you're so quiet .. " Hong Ki asked but Hyung ae didn't respond because she's already asleep, so Hong ki checks what's her problem.. until he found out that she's already deep-asleep.

" Ohh.. she looks so tired " he uttered

HONG KI's POV

I can't believe I am sitting here near my biggest dream, I thought magic is only in fairy tales. If only she knew how much I adore her, but I am scared of what kind of answer is waiting for me. Only if I had the confidence to tell her that she's the dream that I am wishing to come true. then he glanced at Hyung-ae

3:00am when they arrived at Hyung-ae's house. she's already awake

" we're here ! " Hong Ki uttered

" Oh.. finally " she murmured

They both got off the car..

" Hong Ki-ahh .. jeongmal kumowo ! and I'm sorry for disturbing you. I mean, maybe this time you're probably on your bed having your rest.. but instead, you're here because of me, kumowo.. jeongmal.. ! "

" Tss.. It's okay ! I did this because I wanted to. " 

" JEONGMAL KUMOWO " and she bowed her head

" aissh .. come here LITTLE PRINCESS .. " then he pulled Hyung ae close to him and mess her hair up.

" Hyaaah ! my hair ! "

" hahahahaha ! " then he released Hyung-ae

" aissh .. " Hyung-ae reacts

" you're too cute Ae-ahhh . . " he said with a big smile

" sshh.. stop joking around, Ohh.. it's cold here.. let's get inside " she said while rubbing her hands together

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hyung-ae left Hong Ki at the sala while preparing a cup of tea for two. And while waiting, Hong Ki took one of Hyung-ae's photo albums to check what's in it. And as he turns the pages on.. more and more pictures of Hyung-ae captured his heart. A minute passed by and Hyung-ae got back to the sala..

" Ohh.. Hong Ki-ahh, what's that ? "

" mm.. " then raised Hyung-ae's photo album

" those are my photos .. " 

" Ye ! miyanhae , I just got curious so I opened it "

" It's okay, It's just me anyway . . "

" Ye.. It's you all the way "

Hyung-ae smiled then offered the tea to Hong Ki  " here's your tea "

" Oh, kumowo ! "

" You want to eat ? " she asked

" No. . I'm still full "

" Whoaah.. chincha? then that's good ! haha ! "

" aahh ! my tummy aches ! " he acts

" BWOH ? aissh ! you've just said that you're still full "

" Aniyo ! I'm still hungry ! " he replied

" Tss.. I won't believe you ! "

" I'm craving for your love ! " he said but in a silly way, so Hyung-ae didn't take it seriously.

" BWOH ? are you sick ?? " then she touched his forehead.

" Yeah.. I had a fever ( and lie down to the sofa ) and you'll be my nurse by now ! I'm chilling.. " he acts

" Hyaah ! ( Hyung-ae threw a pillow to his face ) you're being childish huh ? stop playing around "

" Ohh.. you should treat me in a nice way, I'm sick ! " 

" Tss.. crazy ! " then Hyung-ae stood up pretending that she's not on the mood. But when she walked away , Hong Ki stand up to follow her but before Hong Ki moves close to her, she threw another pillow on Hong Ki " Hyaah !! HAHA :D "

" AWW ! wanna play huh ? " he said. He run towards Hyung-ae and when he got close to her, he handed Hyung-ae and tickled her all over.

" Aaaahh !! Hyaah !! Hong Ki-ahh !! " she shouted

" Wae ?? Haha.. I thought you wanna play ?? " still tickling hyung-ae

" Hong Ki-ahh ! stop it !! ahahahahaha.. hyaah ! "

" Aniyo, I still want to play. HAHA xD "

Hong Ki's phone rings..

" Hong Ki-ahh ! stop it ! haha.. your phone is ringing ! "

" Uh-oh.. " then grasp his phone but still, hands on Hyung-ae.

     HK : Yeoboseyo ?

     Min Jae : Oppa , where are you ? 

     HK : Wae ?

     Min Jae : I called Jonghun oppa, he said you're not yet home. I'm just worried about you.

     HK : Aissh.. I'm fine okay ?

     Min Jae : But.. okay, just tell me where you are so I know you're safe.

     HK : (glanced first at HYung-ae) I'm with my GIRLFRIEND ! then Hong Ki hanged up.

Hyung-ae was shocked. " Ohh.. wh- -o- -s .. who- -s that ?? "

" 'twas. . Min Jae " 

" Is there any problem? " she asked

"A huge problem, /Hong Ki held Hyung-ae's hands Ae-ahh.. I need your help, I know it would be very hard for you but please.."

" Wh- -aa.. What do you mean ? "

" mm.. can we pretend that we're couples? "

" BWOOH ?? " Hyung-ae stuttered

Hong Ki explained everything to Hyung-ae for her to understand what's going on and why they have to do this.

ON THE OTHER HAND..

Min Jae dropped her phone. Tears were falling, she faced the mirror and talked to herself. " WAE ? what's wrong with me ?! I am rich, I am young, I had lot's of money, I am beautiful ! what else does he wants ? why don't he like me ?! WAE ?? WAE ??! she faced the mirror again In the end he'll be mine ! You're mine Hong Ki-ahh ! ONLY MINE ! "

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

" S- -so, what are we going to do now ? " Hyung-ae asked.

" I'll talk the band about it, and tell Jinkyong also " he replied

" Hong Ki-ahh.. I'm afraid "

he held her hands " don't worry, we'll be fine.. "

" Harrasso.. " she murmured

" So, from now onwards.. you're gonna call me OPPA. Harrasso ?? "

" BWOH ?? wae ?? "

" aisshh.. we're couples right ? "

" tss.. Harrasso.. "

" Okay, I'll be going now, take care of yourself my LITTLE PRINCESS.. "

Hyung-ae nodded

" Would you mind if I start now ? " he asked

" WHAT ?? "

Hong Ki kissed Hyung-ae on her forehead " good night " then walked through the door.

Hyung-ae was very shuffled of what's happening to her. But the only thing that came up in her mind is that she's very lucky right now. When Hong Ki's away. she sent him a message :

     OPPA, take care !

     don't sleep while you're driving.

     GOOD NIGHT ♥

When Hong Ki read the message, he was surprised because it was the first time that Hyung-ae called him oppa.

He made a reply too..

     Seems like we're a true couple

     I'm glad you called me OPPA,

     even just by now.. It was the first time in HISTORY ! haha xD

     GOOD NIGHT MY LITTLE PRINCESS.

     sleep tight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAAAAAHH !!

SORRY for the very LATE UPDATE ,

hope guys you like it =)

♥♥♥