He has finally arrived :)

LOVE COMES UNEXPECTEDLY ♥

While walking at the resort's garden. .

 

" Mm . . so , where do you want to go now ? " Hong Ki asks.

She looked at him and smiled " KOPI >:) "

" KOPi ? In this late afternoon ? "

" Oh ! what about the souvenir shop ? "

" souvenir shop ? "

" Oh.. wae ? you don't want too ? "

" Aniyo , it's just that.. we don't have money "

I smirk " ahhh.. tss ! it's not a problem anyway , we'll just walk around "

" walk around ? "

" aiish !! chincha ? /then I snob/ If you don't want to , I'll just go by myself. /and I walked out/ "

" Oh . . hyaa ! Ae-ahh ! hyaa ! wait for me ! . Ayyy. . jeongmal ? she really left me /then he knocked on his head three times/ aish ! PABO ! I just thought that in the end she might have finally ask me where I want to go because I really want to have a spare time with her . . I mean , a date . . HUHU >:( PABO ! "

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

" Good afternoon ma'am , welcome to the souvenir shop ! "

Hyung-ae bowed to answer the greeting . . then she walked in.

but she didn't noticed that Hong Ki followed.

As she walks on , something caught her attention . .

" Oh . . this is beautiful ! /and she put on the summer hat then looked on the mirror/ "

" That fits you well " a man said.

" Jeongmal ? " and turned.

the man waves his hand " Ahnnyeong ! "

" Oh ! Jiyong-ssi ??? "

he nods.

/without knowing that Hong Ki is watching on the side ^_^v keke !/

" OPPA !! " then she hugged him tight.

/Hong Ki's eyes grew bigger " OPPA ? "he murmured./

" How are you doing ? " Jiyong asks.

" Oh my God! I'm good ! Ohh ! I am surprized ! when did you arrive ? I mean.. I didn't know anything about this ! "

" I just came yesterday , actually I am really trying to contact you but unluckily , I lost your number . . miyanhae "

" Aish ! oppa , don't be sorry .. It's okay ! " 

/Oh ! OPPA ? she said she doesn't have a brother ! Oh ? JEONGMAL ??!  and covered his mouth with his big hand.. thinking that maybe it's her boyfriend. " ahh !! ani.. ani.. ANIYO !! It can't be.. "/

Jiyong smiled /he looks around/ " who's with you ? "

" opso "

/Aissh ! Ae-ahh !! you're dead ! (he tried to stood up and interrupt them to gave Jiyong an idea that he is Hyung-ae's BOYFRIEND but as he drop his left foot on the side, he accidentally stepped on a small ball and slid over the floor)/

BLAGADAG ! **

" AW ! "

Jiyong and Hyung-ae looked back . .

" Ahnnyeong ! " Hong Ki greeted.

" Oh ? Hong Ki-ahh ?? " she bluffed

" You know him ?? " Jiyong asks.

 " DE " then she helped Hong Ki to stand up " aaaa . . I thought you don't want to come ? "

But Hong Ki didn't mind it " Oh . . would you mind to introduce me to him ? "

" aish ! /then she snobs mmm . . oppa , this is Lee Hong Ki , Hong Ki-ahh this is Kwon Jiyong . . "

Jiyong smiled. " nice to meet you "

" nice to meet you too Jiyong , so .. how are you two related ?? "

Hyung-ae simply elbowed him on his arms. He looked back at her " Wae ? I'm just asking " he murmured then looked back to Jiyong and smiled.

" Oh! /he smirks/ we were childhood friends , she's my best friend since we are little . . and you ? "

Hong Ki is on his way to answer him until his phone rang . .

" ah . . excuse me please. "

 

     HK : Oh . . Manager Kim , what's the matter ? 

     MK : You better come over , the food is waiting.

     HK : De ! harasso . . 

     MK : Ohh ! Pali !! 

 

             /hanged up/

 

*coughs*  Ae-ahh . . we should come back now , they are waiting for us "

" NOW ? "

he nods. " yah.. Jiyong-ssi , you want to come with us ? "

Hyung-ae answered for him " De ! he's coming ! " then she walked out of the shop with Jiyong.

" Aish ! she leaves me again ? "

 

While they were walking . .

 

" Ah . . oppa , for how long will you stay here ? "

" Mm . . I hope I can answer that . . " 

" wae ? "

" Because I am waiting for mom's decision . . and as you know , dad really wants to stay here for good but mom is not pretty sure if she'll follow here . . hmm . . it's about her business. " 

" Ahh ..  " 

" But , do you want to stay here for good ? " Hong Ki curiously asked.

" Of course ! and honestly , that's the reason why I came back . . well , it's hard to be far far away to the one that you love. "

*cough*  " EHH ?? "

Jiyong smirks " Wae ? don't you think so ? hmm . . well , I guess you've never had a girlfriend that's why . . you don't understand how I feel ? "

" ME ?? "

Jiyong nods " but now , I am relieved because I am much closer to her than when I've been to New York. "

/OMO ! what's happening ?? just earlier, I saw Hyung Ae hugged him , she called him oppa, but as far as I remember.. she doesn't have a brother.. he said she's his best friend , then he came back because its so hard to be far away from the one that he loves, and now, and now.. he is relieved because he's being close to her?! waahh !! Eottoke ?! Is it Hyung Ae ?! Is there something going on between the two of them ??/

" Hey ! Hong Ki-ahh ?? Hong Ki-ahh ?? gwenchannayeo ? "

*blinks 3 times* " Oh .. ye ! ye ! gwen chan ah ! "

" Oh.. we're here ! " Hyung-ae said.

Jiyong pointed at the hotel and looked at Hyung Ae " at The Travelers Hotel ? "

" Wae ? don't you find it attractive ? tss.. I knew it ! you don't have a taste.. /snobs at Jiyong/ "

Hyung Ae again , elbowed him.

Hong Ki's brows met *wae* he whispered.

Hyung Ae bits her lower lip and gave Hong Ki a tiger look.

Hong Ki snobs.

" Oh ! kurae ! kkaja.. kkaja.. I am starving. "

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

Inside the hotel's restaurant 

 

Hong Ki , Hyung Ae , and Jiyong tries to find where were the boys are . .

 

SH : Oh ! hyung .. here ! here !

Hong Ki can't hear him, but Hyung Ae recognized Seung Hyun as he waves his hand. She taps Hong Ki " Oppa, they are on the other side " and pointed on Seung Hyun.

HK : Oh.. de ! kkaja , kkaja !

SH : Hyung ? why are you so late ? Aish ! I am starving to death here, see ? I even drunk 5 glasses of water while waiting for you!

/Jiyong smirks /

SH : Huhm ! who is he ? a friend ?

Hong Ki didn't answer but pointed his lips to Hyung Ae.

Mngr. Kim : Hyung-ae's brother ??

H.A. : Oh.. ani.. ani.. aniyo, he's my friend .. my childhood friend =)

" Ahnnyeong Hasaeyo , I am Kwon Jiyong .. Hyung Ae's friend , nice meeting you "

Mngr. Kim : That's good ! that's good ! nice meeting you too .. please have your seats.

/Jiyong bows /

 

after 10 minutes , the food was served.

 

Mngr. Kim : Ooohh ! Aigoo !! the food smells good isn't it ? haha :D bon appettite !

Jonghun sliced the roasted chicken into pieces and served everyone of them ..

SH : Hyung ! / he muttered while handling his plate , asking Jonghun to serve him first /

/Jiyong smirks /

Mngr. Kim : Ehem ! aah.. Jonghun-aahh , let our guest be the one to be served first.

Jiyong : Oh.. aniyo , it's okay.. just give him the first serving , I think it would be fair because we've been so late  .. so be it.

Hong Ki makes face >.< / trying to be cool in front of my friends huh ? /

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

They are all enjoying the food , but in the middle of their lunch ..

Hyung Ae was choked.

*coughs* *coughs* *coughs*

Hong Ki and Jiyong were the one who was nearer to her and coincidently they both offered her something to drink /Hong Ki with the soda and Jiyong with the water/

Hyung Ae took the water and drank it. " Kumawo.. "

Hong Ki pats her on the back " you okay ? " / he was so worried /

she nods " Kumawo "

Mngr. Kim : Ae-ahh .. you alright ??

H.A. : De ! gwenchanna , nothing to worry .. I just swallowed a little of the fish bone.

HK : Oh ! does your throat aches ?

H.A. : Ani.. I said I'm okay'

HK : Kurae .. that's better.

Jiyong again offered her another glass of water.

HK : soda ? you want soda ?

H.A. : Aniyo .. water will do , kumawo..

Jiyong : She has an allergy in sodas and liquiors.

/Oh ! chincha ? this guy makes me feel so confused !! acting so brave to impress my friends ! then he drag the soda on the table/

SH : WOW ! you really know noona so well.

/Jiyong smiled /

Mngr. Kim : Of course they knew each other since they were both young , definitely he knows that.

H.A. : De ! and way back then , Jiyong oppa has been my savior. He never failed to help me.

SH : waahhh !! just like superman huh ? you're so cool dude !

/ Grr ! Seung Hyun-ah ?! don't you dare say that again in front of my face ! hyaa ! deep inside, Hong Ki is nagging over Seung Hyun and Jiyong /

HK : What's cool with that huh ? Of course he has to help her because she's his best friend remember ? of course he knows how to handle it. (SO DEFENSIVE HUH ^_^v)

SH : Hyung ?? are you jealous ??

HK : /eyes blinking/ BWOH ?? me ?? JEALOUS ? /OF COURSE ! that's what he truly wants to say deep inside/

SH : De ! you're jealous ! HAHA xD

HK : Of course not ! why would I ?

Jonghun and Min Hwan covered Seung Hyun's mouth before he can say something else.

Mngr. Kim : Hey ! hey .. stop it , we have a visitor here.

HK : De , harasso.. / crossed arms /

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

After their meal , Jiyong has to go because he has a business with his father. Jae Jin , Jonghun , Seung Hyun and Min Hwan went to a bar inside the resort while manager Kim spend his hours with the jacuzzi. Hong Ki and Hyung Ae were both left but none of them wants to speak up . . /silence/ Hong Ki decided to go up to bed , Hyung Ae follows .. she has no other choice but to go back to her room too.

 

 

Hong Ki's POV

 

" Kwon- - - -Ji - - - yong ! I'm not gonna forget your face ! "

as I entered my room , I sat through the chair and faced the mirror , then talked to myself like a ert.

" Hong Ki-ahh ? why do you have to overeact ?! huh ?? PABO ! aishh ! she's now your girlfriend but you act like a suitor competing with another suitor ! such an idiot ! " /he knocks over his head again three times/ " Kurae ! Manager Kim was right ! Jiyong knows her very well because they were best friends, they were together and they grew up together.. that's right ! there's nothing to worry.. /fingers on the chin/

I stood up and throw out my body to my bed /hands under my head/

" I wonder where she is now. "

I picked my phone up .. 

*click

" no messages ? "

TOK ! TOK ! TOK ! 

I smirk.. " she's missin' me already " /I murmured/

Rolled out of bed wearing a sweet smile. I opened the door.

 

she's smiling " I'm right , you're already here ! "

" Min Jae ? what are you doing here ? "

" Obviously , I am here to see you *smiles actually I came here about fifteen minutes ago and unluckily , you're somewhere out "

" Okay, you said you just wanted to see me right ? *she nods then you can go now .. "

" Oh ! ani.. hmmm.. Dinner ? "

" Finished " and I closed the door.

TOK ! TOK ! TOK ! TOK !

I opened it once again.

" WAE ?! "

she is still smiling " it's late in the afternoon, how come you've eaten your dinner already? mm.. if not now, can we have dinner tomorrow ? "

" I'm busy " and closed the door.

" busy ? I thought you were on a vacation " she yelled out of my room.

I snob " whatever ! "

suddenly my phone ring .. 

I grabbed it , and checked who was it !

     1 message received ~ from : manager Kim ~ read message

          from : manager Kim

                     I am relieved ! feel refreshed !

                     you should try it , jacuzzi is the best.

 

*sighs " no messages from her ? "

Oh ! I have a better idea ! what if .. I draw the first message ? kurae ! then she will reply !

 

     Menu ~ Messages ~ Create message

          Message : Ae-ahh , are you still up ? mm.. I'm sorry for what happened earlier, I overeacted..

                             can we have a dinner tomorrow ? my treat !

                             I'll be waiting for your answer.

 

                             SEND 

 

30 mins. later , I'm still waiting for her reply..

" I guess she's already asleep "

I throw my phone on my desk and turn off the lights , lie down to bed and closed my eyes.

 

On the other hand .. 

 

 

 

Hyung Ae's POV

 

 

As I entered my room , I took a shower to freshen up .. this day is a little bit tiring *I smiled yet surprizing !

While I am taking a shower , I talked to myself.

" Hong Ki is a little bit wierd today *sighs I don't want to think about it but he acts so different.. is he jealous ? "

 

FLASHBACK ~~

 

SH : Hyung ? are you jealous ?

HK : BWOH ? ME ? JEALOUS ?

SH : De ! you're jealous ! haha xD

HK : Of course not ! why would I ?

 

End of FLASHBACK ~~

 

" Ani .. ani .. aniyo ! the way he answered Seung Hyun proves that he's not really jealous. He has the confidence .. Aishh ! /knocks on her head/ what am I thinking ? so ambitious. "

then I finished showering to screw off the bad vibes, went out of the bathroom , put on some lotion and talcum powder.. then I sat on my bed .. 

" two more days here , will it turn good ? Oh .. huhu ! I miss Jinkyong so much !! *looks around my cellphone ! I've got to text her. /found it !/ "

 

     1 message received ~ Opening message

          Message : Ae-ahh, are you still up ? mm.. I'm sorry for what happened earlier, I overeacted..

                              can we have a dinner tomorrow ? my treat !

                              I'll be waiting for your answer.

 

                             From : <3 oppa

                             2:45 pm

 

I checked on the clock *big eyes " 3:30 ? 45 minutes ago ? "

I jumped out of bed and walked through his room.

KNOCK ~~ KNOCK ~~

and again .. KNOCK~~ KNOCK~~

and again .. KNOCK~~ NKOCK~~

" he's not responding "

I brought my ear up close to his door.. I can't hear anything.

" maybe he's already asleep "

I moved back to my room , I'll just leave him a message..

/ I sat on my bed with my phone on my hands /

 

     Menu ~ Message ~ Create message

          Message : Oppa, it seems you're asleep now.

                              mm.. what happened earlier is not a big deal,

                              I understand that you're kind'a wearisome too..

 

 

 

                             About the dinner , It's fine with me.. a way of

                            giving back too because I left you alone and 

                            went all along too the souvenir shop, miyanhae ..

 

 

                            SENDING

                            -> -> -> -> -> -> -> ->

                           Message sending failed !

                           -> -> -> -> -> -> -> -> -> -> ->

                           Saved to outbox

 

*big eyes " Oh ! chincha ? ahrrrrgg ! " /I messed my hair , drop on my bed and whacked a pillow onj my face/

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

wahhh ! here's my latest update :)

sorry if it gets so much late ..

please enjoy !